Patriot Ford

2805 N 9th Ave, Purcell, OK 73080

Worth the Drive

by from Edmond, OK |

I drove down to Purcell from Edmond to check out a used car. I decided it was the right one, but Les was patient and helped me find the right deal for me. David, in the finance office, was awesome! He worked the deal to make me comfortable and completely happy with the payment and terms. It really was a great buying experience! I'd make the trip again!

Excellent Service and Quick

by from Ada, OK |

Excellent service. I would buy a car from Patriot Ford again. This was the easiest process in purchasing a vehicle that we have ever done. Thank you.

Excellent Sales and Service

by from Purcell, OK. |

These guys go above and beyond to take care of their customers. They make sure you are happy with the service or sale which ever one it is. I have bought 3 F150's and have always been treated like family here. I have had all my vehicles in for service and they are always ready like promised, This is the only dealership that I will be buying my vehicles from and the only one that I want to have them serviced at. GREAT JOB PATRIOT FORD!!!!!!

Taking the Dread out of Car Buying

by from Sahwnee, OK |

We searched the internet looking for dealerships that had more than a couple of choices in the model of car we were interested in purchasing. We immediately crossed one particular dealership off the list because we had heard so many negative comments about them. We decided to make a date of the day and drive a bit of a distance to Purcell. With a bit of fear and trembling,, we entered Patriot Ford. Car salesmen have a reputation that we have previously found to be deserved. We were introduced to Bryce and he quickly dispelled our car salesmen fears. He asked what we were interested in, knew his inventory and never tried to push us into anything other than what we already knew we wanted. His knowledge about the features and mechanics of the vehicle was quite helpful. He was even willing to drive to Shawnee to bring paperwork since my husband works out of town and couldn't get back to Purcell for several days. He made our buying experience quite pleasant from beginning to end. Patriot was a great place ot buy our car and we would recommend it to othes-even those with care salesmanaphobia!

great experience

by from OKC, OK |

Found a 2014 ford mustang that my wife had been looking for on their website back in Dec of this past year (2013). Emailed them and started to talk with Pat. He explained everything very well and gave us a great price on the car. The car itself was still in transit so we placed a deposit to buy it by year end even know the car wouldn?t arrive for another couple of weeks. Pat let us know when we came down on Dec 30th that Eric Brown would help us finish the paperwork. Eric was the best car salesman I have ever deal with. He explained everything and asked us whether there were any special requests we would like. I wanted no decals and asked that he wait to gas it up so we could get the car with as few miles on it as possible (had like 3 miles). He let us know that would be no problem and he?d call us as soon as it arrived. Eric called me about a week later on a Friday afternoon and let me know that the car just came in. He texted me some pictures and asked when I would like to pick it up. We came out the next day on Saturday about 1 and the car looked amazing! They had it washed and tires shined up just like it came from a showroom floor. My wife was so happy and loved it! Eric did everything we asked and them some to when sure we were completely happy. The whole experience was the best we ever had. Will be back whenever my wife wants another mustang and I?m sure she will.

Dedicated to Customer Satisfaction

by from Purcell, OK |

Carl Wimberley got me into a new car that I am very pleased with and for the right price. He made sure I knew how everything on the car worked. He explained everything very thoroughly about maintenance of my vehicle, all the features it has, and about the service department. He was very upfront and clearly stated how he arrive at a price that fit. He got me what I expected to get for my trade in. He is just an overall fantastic car salesman and person. Thank you for a great car buying experience!

Won't Buy Anywhere Else

by from Elmore City, OK |

Bought a new F150 Lariat in February from Stan, intially went looking for an SUV and he helped me find the right vehicle for me at a great price. I love my truck and can't see ever driving anything else. I had an issue with the sun roof that Ford wouldn't warranty but the dealership did and it speaks volumes for their loyalty and how much they value their customers. David made the repair experience a positive one and I would recommend Stan, the dealership and service department to anyone.

Great service department

by from Norman ok |

Just had my truck in for service...(backed into a pole and cracked my taillight). David and Kent we're great...fixed me up with a loaner while they checked my AC.. I have bought two trucks from patriot and see no reason why I won't be a third when the time comes. GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!

Friendly home town service

by from Purcell ok |

I was very pleased with the whole process. Carl was very nice and very informative. He was never pushy. He knew we were kinda in a hurry and he put a rush in to everyone involved so we got out of there in time for our sons baseball game. I love the whole relaxed atmosphere at patriot ford. They make you feel like a old friend and not just someone to sale a car to. Everyone made sure we were taken care of. This is the 6th vehicle we have purchased at this location and I know it won't be our last.

Great Truck buying experience!

by from Purcell, OK |

My family and I went to Patriot to find a more reliable car. My sister had already been down there and had told us how nice all the people she had talked with were. We didn't feel pressured to buy at all, which is rare when going car shopping. We were told to go enjoy the test drive, take as long as we wanted, and they would see us when we got back. Ray helped us find a truck that was exactly what we asked for. Everyone we worked with were very friendly and the sales manager made sure we knew that it was perfectly fine to go home and think about it before we committed to buy. (I loved the truck too much to leave, though!!) Thank you all for making our truck buying experience better than any other time we have tried to buy a vehicle. I would recommend them to anyone, and have already been telling my extended family that they should look at Patriot first when they are ready for a new car. Thanks so much guys!! *Sorry I can't remember the names of who helped with our financing or which sales manager spoke to us. You guys were awesome, I was just too excited about the truck you helped us find to remember more names! -Ashleigh