Patriot Ford

New 888-615-3947
Used 888-611-4119
Service 888-619-9796

#1 Ford Dealer in the Heart of Oklahoma

Truly amazing people to work with.

by from Moore, OK |

Patriot Ford is a step above when it comes to the experience they provide. They make buying a new car a no pressure, no stress, smooth experience, I was truly amazed. I talked to 6-10 different dealerships before I found Patriot Ford and from the first phone call with their online sales team to walking out the door with my new car I never once did I feel like I had made the wrong choice when it came to a dealership. And to make things even better after driving off the lot with my new car they are still making sure I am completely happy with my purchase they are amazing truly they are. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new car.

Best Car Buying Experience!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

After doing some research online, I was impressed with the reviews of Patriot Ford, and sincerely hoped they were true. Buying a new car had always been a nightmare experience until now. I called ahead because I have a back injury and would not be able to walk around the lot to find cars. I told them I wanted a 4 door sedan, light in color, with light interior. I let them know my current car was upside down and my credit was a challenge. When I arrived, Dave Richards met me with a friendly handshake, very polite, and had a new Fusion pulled up and ready to test drive (light gold in color with earth interior). It was a beautiful car! Dave was extremely kind, talked about how much the dealership would do to help get me into a car. Eric Brown came over and introduced himself, and reiterated that they would do all they could to get me into the car. There were quite a few incentives, Eric looked at my credit and said they thought they could make it work, and wanted me to go ahead and drive the car home since it was late. I really did not want to put miles on the new car if I was just going to be turned down. Eric encouraged me to take the car, and said they wouldn't want me to take it if they did not believe they could make the deal. The next morning, I received a call early from Eric, saying all was approved at an interest rate he thought I would like. He arranged for me to come by later that day. When I got there, I met with Lee Funderburk, also very personable, and he told me Eric had found additional rebates. Long story short, these nice folks were able to get me into a brand new Fusion for a bit less than the price I was paying monthly for my awful trade, and at one-third the interest rate! Yahoooo!! These guys are true to their word! In all my years of car buying and awful experiences, I have always removed the dealer sticker not wanting to advertise them. This is the first car I will be leaving the logo on. Thank you, Patriot Ford!

new car purchase

by from ada ok |

Stan was a fantastic salesman, gene was a great rep of this dealership! Very impressive customer service, very courteous and friendly during the entire purchase experience, will and already have recommended this dealership to friends and family! will definitely return for next new car purchase!!!

INCREDIBLE Experience

by from Dallas, Texas |

All aspects of my experience at Patriot Ford was excellent. I cannot express enough how impressed I was, and how helpful they were! I was a first time buyer, and they took the time to walk through the process and educate me on buying a car. They also gave me a fantastic deal on my trade-in and got me in an awesome truck. They are head and shoulders above the other dealers I visited, and would/have recommend(ed) Patriot Ford to anyone. They are a First Class Dealership and I'm glad I bought a vehicle from them!

A+ all around

by from waco tx |

Great people and experience for a first-time buyer. Smooth sailing from start to finish. Also got a really good deal on a great car!

Best Dealership EVER !!

by from Moore, OK |

The entire experience from the first phone call from Bryce, to a phone call from salesman David Richards days after driving home in my brand NEW Mustang was amazing. Everyone was FRIENDLY and there are no fakers at this car dealership. Thanks especially to David Richards for seeing me through it all !!!

Patriot Ford - #1 Dealer in America!!

by from El Paso, Arkansas |

We received outstanding service searching and buying a very specific truck from the first call I made until they handed me the keys to my new truck!! This is the dealership that will work extremely hard from beginning to end to make sure the buying process is not a headache! Super Happy!! Thanks so much Patriot Ford See you next time!! SJ

Awesome Buying Experience! Ask for TERRY ELLIS!

by from Yukon, Ok |

Patriot Ford is the best Dealership in Oklahoma! Be sure to ask for TERRY ELLIS. We had an unpleasant experience with another dealership earlier in the day, we were so upset we drove off. We called ahead and told Terry what we were looking for - by the time we got there, Terry already had two prospects pulled out front, gassed up and ready to go. When do you ever really get a salesperson to listen to what YOU WANT? Terry hit it out of the ballpark, he found us the perfect car. We love our new Mustang GT! Thank you Terry for taking care of us!

Superior Experience

by from Taloga, OK |

The service and overall buying experience was SUPERIOR at Patriot Ford once again. I dealt with Ray Moore, Eric Brown, and Elmer (vehicle delivery); each of these gentlemen was a fabulous representative of Patriot Ford. The level of customer service, respect, and hassle-free business will keep my family returning for years. Patriot Ford is definitely a great company that employees great people!!!!

Purchase of Ford F 250

by from Blanchard, OK |

Sam Buchs, my sales representative, was outstanding, helpful, informative, and dedicated to making my purchase a memorable event. I highly recommend Him and Patriot Ford

patriot ford buying experiance

by from purcell,ok |

They were good priced and awesome service. Most friendly dealership I have ever been to. They make sure that the customer is very well taken care off in the entire experience.