Duval Ford

1616 Cassat Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32210

New 866-597-8924
Used 866-736-0609
Service 888-463-6025

The fastest, easiest way to purchase or lease a new or pre-owned vehicle!

What a Great Car Purchase Experience

by from Yulee, FL |

I had the pleasure of working with Mr. David "Gunny" Moore in the purchase of my new vehicle. I can say nothing but wonderful things. My current vehicle died on July 3. My local dealership in Fernandina was closed on July 4. I went on line to look for a truck. The website had a chat room that answered all of my questions, and I recieved a follow up call from Gunny within an hour. My wife and I then drove over an hour to South Jacksonville to Duval Ford. We were greeted by Gunny, told him what we wanted. He showed us the first truck, it was exactly what we were looking for, in our price range, no haggle, and we were out the door in a couple of hours. My wife and I were personally greeted by the Sales Manager, GM and owner, and thanked for our business which was very much appreciated. Now the cool part is, my wife does not like highway driving, and worse yet, in the rain. Gunny Moore offered and drove my new vehicle to my home in Yulee, and gave me the full tutorial on how to use the vehicle in my own driveway. This is over 1 1/2 hours from Mr. Moore's home, but he took the time to satisfy his customer. Great experience, would recommend anybody to Duval, and ask for Gunny!

Best Truck Buying Experience Ever!!

by from South GA |

We came to look at 2 vehicles. We are out of state and Rafael was the most patient salesperson ever. He sent us paperwork on vehicles and kept in close contact with us until we could make the trip to the dealership. We ended up looking at a total of 3 vehicles there that day and purchasing the 3rd vehicle. He went above and beyond what was expected of him. Thanks to him our soon to be 16 yr old son has the truck of his dreams, I will recommend this dealership to anyone. Thanks for all your great help

Great service department

by from Jacksonville |

Great staff, and very comfortable atmosphere at the dealership

Review

by from Jacksonville Fl |

Rafael Delgado it's a great person to deal make my experience with this Dealer great. I will go back for my next truck.

Greatest experience ever!!!

by from Melbourne Florida |

My salesman Hunter Scantling was extremely helpful finding exactly what we were looking for, he took the time to go over the vehicle and show use everything it was capable which an F250 Lariat has so many options it was mind boggling. We had some issues and manager Will Law bent over backwards to make sure everything was satisfactory to our standards. I will send all my friends and family to Duval Ford. I have been to dealers all over Florida for the past two months. The are truly the best in Florida. BTW in live 200 miles and 3 hours away and will travel to Duval Ford for all my automotive needs. Denni J McDonough

Richard Moore 2006 Focus repairs

by from Jacksonville FL |

Very professional performance my the technician and service manager.

Duval Ford makes Truck buying great

by from Crawfordville, Florida |

Best experience ever in buying a vehicle. I special ordered my F250 from Ford through Malcolm at Duval Ford. He kept me informed on the progress of the build and delivery time. There was no hassle and no pressure from anyone at the dealership. i will be back next time I am in the market for a new vehicle.

Charles BIschoff

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

Quick and efficient. They took my vehicle right in and had it completed at the time they said it would be ready. Good job !

Excellent service

by from Wauchula, Fl |

Excellent service, great place. smooth process buying a car. I deal with Eric Barber, great salesman, thanks.

Car buyer

by from jacksonville |

from dealing with Richard Tackett, to Malcolm Daigle, to my life signing the experience was wonderful. I couldn't be happier with my Mustang. You all need a better guest waiting room but you are working on that so you got 4 stars anyway.

Ford Focus repair

by from Jacksonville , Florida 32205 |

Sheila McFarland makes the service experience worth any hassels that may come up. She is the only service rep I will deal with. Too bad Duval Ford dosent have more service reps like her.