Auto Merchants Inc.

4008 West Plano Pkwy., Plano, TX 75093

Used 888-776-8604

I will buy from

by from Plano |

I will buy from here again. Will recommend this Dealer to friends.

william

by from Plano |

Staff very friendly and professional. Appreciate conrad's professionalism and flexibility in getting car checked out. Will use you guys agian in the future!

william

Very nice and professional

by from Plano, TX |

The staff here was very nice and helpful. They also had very nice cars there. the lot is crowded but they quickly move cars round to get to the one you want. We noticed a small problem with the car we liked and they quickly and without hesitation took it to the ford dealership to get fixed. They were very easy to work with and would recommend them!

We're happy buyers

by from austin, tx |

The car was just as described. The price was what we wanted to pay. The staff was helpful send friendly. I'd drive 3 hours for a deal like this again in a heartbeat.

Good deal

by from Dallas, Texas |

My wife and I was looking for a car for her and if was funny that when we pulled up. The car that we was going to look at was at the shop being tinted. It was one of the things we wanted the dealer to throw in for free before purchasing the car. Everyone there was nice, We brought the car and my wife LOVES it!!

Great experience at Fred Anderson Toyota

by from Charleston, SC |

Blake was an excellent salesman. He kept me in the loop, answered every question myself and my husband had and was just a nice guy. The dealership was very nice and hospitable overall. In total, a very good buying experience and we will buy from here again.

Buyer Beware

by from Dallas, TX |

These guys sell alot of salvage title cars for cheaper prices. They will not admit to you that cars have been wrecked and will only say something like "you are free to research the car". They buy cars at auctions flagged as damaged. I almost bought a car from them when it did not show any issues on Carfax, but my lender found something different on Autocheck. Don't rely on these documents. Take it to a mechanic and have them throw it up on a rack. Auto Merchants won't tell you anything.

Customer service?

by from Dallas, TX |

I casually walked in and asked about a Nissan Versa I'd seen online. The woman behind the desk never said, "Hi", didn't get out of her seat, and didn't seem to eager to help me. The other gentlemen got things moving, however. The car had almost no gas when I test drove it but seemed fine otherwise. When I returned and asked the woman about warranty options, she appeared to be bothered by my question or simply confused. She answered a phone call un-apologetically and didn't seem to notice me walking out. I don't want to do business with someone like that.

Unprofessional owner!

by from Houston, TX |

After first lying to me about features on a car, the price of the vehicle magically jumped up when we were trying to finalize paperwork. I had found a similar car which was now cheaper than this surprise price increase, but the owner said it was not possible that there could be a listing like that. He went on to say that he knew the business better than I do (I have 14 years of experience as a mechanic and sold cars for 7 years). I bought the other car at a cheaper price and haven't looked back!