Auto Merchants Inc.

4008 West Plano Pkwy., Plano, TX 75093

Used 888-776-8604

Purchasing Review

by from Blue Ridge, TX |

Easiest purchase I have ever made. I am a senior woman and have bought all my cars on my own. I had researched my vehicle for 2 days. I went to see their Prius, was able to take it to my mechanic and NO ONE in the DFW area could match or come close to their price. It was missing its floor mats so they bought me new Toyota brand mats and in less than a week, I had the car home. There was absolutely NO PRESSURE on their part. They may not have much of a selection for the car you want, but what they do have will go FAST.

happy customer

by from Richardson, TX |

bought Nissan Leaf from them - good experience, nice calm people.

Very smooth and professional transaction

by from Plano, TX |

These guys are a pleasure to do business with. They have the best prices in town for top of the line cars. My family always buy's cars from them and we have always been satisfied. Visit them for your next vehicle purchase and you will not regret it!

Friendly auto dealer love the inventory list

by from Plano,Texas |

This is a great dealership! Love the no pressure great help when u have questions. Mo had great info on the car I am hoping to buy.

Purchase

by from Dallas, TX |

These people are So easy to work with. I have never purchased a car quite so fast and without a hassle.I highly recommend you check out Mo and his associates for your next vehicle purchase.

Easiest Car Transaction Ever!

by from Dallas, TX |

I purchased a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee after seeing it on their web site. I missed out on another one the week before because they sell cars so fast! I worked with Tommy for this transaction and he was very helpful, honest and friendly. I would definitely recommend Auto Merchants, and especially Tommy, to everyone I know. My car is in excellent condition and I'm very happy and satisfied with my purchase. I've bought many cars over the years and this was the best experience!

Good deal and honest seller

by from Houston, TX |

Purchased a 2006 Infiniti M35s back in 2008 and I still have it. Back then the choices were far better than Houston and the 250 mile drive probably save me around $4-5K. I had contemplated another M35 but while Carfax said it was OK AutoCheck said it had been in an accident. Just do your due diligence before buying.

All around excellence!

by from monroe, la |

Purchased a 2011 Jaguar XJL sight unseen off of their web site. Did everything via the internet, including financing. Easiest car I ever purchased and I'm loving my car. Especially want to thank Thomas for his hard work and effort. He went above the call of his job by coming in on his day off and picking me up and taking me to the dealership. Once I arrived at the dealership, everything was ready for me. The rest of the staff was nice and friendly and really made my experience a great one. I will be purchasing all of my vehicles here and bringing family and friends as well. The trip to Plano from Monroe, LA was well worth it. I'm loving my Jaguar thanks to Auto Merchants.

Easy to deal with, very straight forward.

by from Plano, TX |

Easy to deal with, very straight forward. Thanks for everything.

very good

by from Plano |

Had a very good experience. They made the transaction very easy to do, thank you.