Auto Merchants Inc.

4464 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX 75093

Used 888-776-8604 Used 888-776-8604

When we say that we are here for everything that you need, we mean it!

Outstanding value and superb customer service.

by from Double Oak |

We received absolutely outstanding service on the purchase. They made the whole process so easy and were their customer service was outstanding. We had driven a long way to go see the car, but we were not disappointed in any way.

Great salesman, very professional

by from Kilgore, TX |

I purchased a 2011 Mercedes C 300 from them in January 2015. I love it! Tommy is the best salesman I've ever dealt with! I know where I'm going for my next vehicle purchase.

Professional, courteous, fast, accomodating!

by from Frisco TX |

I was in the market to replace my tired old, high miles Sonata with a newer model. I shopped the metroplex for a while and did not find that combination of the right deal, the right vehicle, the right personality. No problem, because I was not in any hurry, and I leisurely continued my research and kicked some tires here and there. But when I walked into Auto Merchants Inc, it was from the start a professional, courteous, fast and accommodating experience. The inventory was impressive; the energy of the folks encouraging; the deal honest and straight forward, and some concerns in my mind set at ease. I was in and out in less time than it took me to transfer stuff from my old car to the new one before I drove off. It has been a pleasant experience, and I look forward to meeting up with these guys again soon to get a little professional 'tinting' done on the car as well, I definitely recommend them to help you find what you're looking for.

Purchasing Review

by from Blue Ridge, TX |

Easiest purchase I have ever made. I am a senior woman and have bought all my cars on my own. I had researched my vehicle for 2 days. I went to see their Prius, was able to take it to my mechanic and NO ONE in the DFW area could match or come close to their price. It was missing its floor mats so they bought me new Toyota brand mats and in less than a week, I had the car home. There was absolutely NO PRESSURE on their part. They may not have much of a selection for the car you want, but what they do have will go FAST.

happy customer

by from Richardson, TX |

bought Nissan Leaf from them - good experience, nice calm people.

Very smooth and professional transaction

by from Plano, TX |

These guys are a pleasure to do business with. They have the best prices in town for top of the line cars. My family always buy's cars from them and we have always been satisfied. Visit them for your next vehicle purchase and you will not regret it!

Friendly auto dealer love the inventory list

by from Plano,Texas |

This is a great dealership! Love the no pressure great help when u have questions. Mo had great info on the car I am hoping to buy.

Purchase

by from Dallas, TX |

These people are So easy to work with. I have never purchased a car quite so fast and without a hassle.I highly recommend you check out Mo and his associates for your next vehicle purchase.

Easiest Car Transaction Ever!

by from Dallas, TX |

I purchased a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee after seeing it on their web site. I missed out on another one the week before because they sell cars so fast! I worked with Tommy for this transaction and he was very helpful, honest and friendly. I would definitely recommend Auto Merchants, and especially Tommy, to everyone I know. My car is in excellent condition and I'm very happy and satisfied with my purchase. I've bought many cars over the years and this was the best experience!

Good deal and honest seller

by from Houston, TX |

Purchased a 2006 Infiniti M35s back in 2008 and I still have it. Back then the choices were far better than Houston and the 250 mile drive probably save me around $4-5K. I had contemplated another M35 but while Carfax said it was OK AutoCheck said it had been in an accident. Just do your due diligence before buying.