Auto Merchants Inc.

4008 West Plano Pkwy., Plano, TX 75093

Used 888-776-8604

Awesome experience

by from plano, tx |

I went here last weekend to buy my first new car, and was pleasantly surprised by how different my experience was from what I thought it would be. The salesman I was working with was the complete opposite of the sleazy car salesmen stereotype. I took a friend with me for support, and he was open to answering both of our questions. I drove away in my 2008 Mazda, just a couple hours after my test drive, and I love it! I received great customer service, and I really feel like I got the best deal possible.

Would absolutely do business here again

by from plano, tx |

The salesman that I worked with was very friendly and helpful with my purchase. I would absolutely recommend Auto Merchants to my friends and family.

honest work

by from plano, tx |

These guys went above and beyond and delivered me some outstanding service. I got a great deal on my used Lexus. I had looked up and down the state to find this exact car and it turns out they had one in mint condition at Auto Merchants. The car had low mileage and one of the sales guys even came in on his day off, Sunday, to work a deal with me.

Great Job

by from plano, tx |

Our salesman was very knowledgeable about the car we bought from Auto Merchants. He pointed out some things I would have never noticed that were missing and had already ordered them (such as a new owners manual). And when the items were in I was called, just like he said he would. I never expected to get this kind of service from a used car lot!

Good Dealer

by from Orlando |

Recently purchased a used BMW from them. Really helpfull through all the process. I will come back for my next purchase.

Seriously?

by from Plano, TX |

Do not buy from these people. We went to look at a specific car, and it was nothing like described. Bad interior, not clean, description was WAY off. They handed us the keys and said "Go look at it"