Auto Merchants Inc.

4008 West Plano Pkwy., Plano, TX 75093

Used 888-776-8604

Great experience at Fred Anderson Toyota

by from Charleston, SC |

Blake was an excellent salesman. He kept me in the loop, answered every question myself and my husband had and was just a nice guy. The dealership was very nice and hospitable overall. In total, a very good buying experience and we will buy from here again.

Buyer Beware

by from Dallas, TX |

These guys sell alot of salvage title cars for cheaper prices. They will not admit to you that cars have been wrecked and will only say something like "you are free to research the car". They buy cars at auctions flagged as damaged. I almost bought a car from them when it did not show any issues on Carfax, but my lender found something different on Autocheck. Don't rely on these documents. Take it to a mechanic and have them throw it up on a rack. Auto Merchants won't tell you anything.

Customer service?

by from Dallas, TX |

I casually walked in and asked about a Nissan Versa I'd seen online. The woman behind the desk never said, "Hi", didn't get out of her seat, and didn't seem to eager to help me. The other gentlemen got things moving, however. The car had almost no gas when I test drove it but seemed fine otherwise. When I returned and asked the woman about warranty options, she appeared to be bothered by my question or simply confused. She answered a phone call un-apologetically and didn't seem to notice me walking out. I don't want to do business with someone like that.

Unprofessional owner!

by from Houston, TX |

After first lying to me about features on a car, the price of the vehicle magically jumped up when we were trying to finalize paperwork. I had found a similar car which was now cheaper than this surprise price increase, but the owner said it was not possible that there could be a listing like that. He went on to say that he knew the business better than I do (I have 14 years of experience as a mechanic and sold cars for 7 years). I bought the other car at a cheaper price and haven't looked back!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!!!

by from Port Richey , Florida |

We purchase our fourth Mitsubishi n 4-27-13, and are very pleased to say it was the most enjoyable, experience of all four of our purchases, so far.Our Salesman was Mr. Chris Littlepage. Chris was very informative and knowledgeable sales person we have ever had the pleasure to deal with. We will be passing on the great experience with all our friends and family, here in Port Richey,Florida.. Thank You Candace Figueroa

Not a good experience at Auto Merchants

by from Arlington, TX |

I cannot give this care place a good review. I was told the price of the car and when I got ready to sign Conrad change the price by $600.00. He lied to my husband and told him he told me he would up the price if i just traded a car in without a down payment. They did not even clean the car nor did they do a oil change. The car was on empty when i got the car no gas was put in the car I had to do it myself. I have never been so disappointed in a car placein my whole life. They gave me a $1000.00 for my trade in then they changed the price of the car so I would get less for my trade in. I should have looked over the documents before I signed. If everyone else had a good experience great, but I did not.

Easy process

by from Plano, TX |

These guys sold me a decent car for a decent price. No tricks, pressure, hassles or gimmicks. Everything went smoothly and I?m really happy with my purchase and the process it took to get me in the truck. I?d recommend them to others. Thanks Auto Merchants.

Awesome Experience

by from Coppell, TX |

Auto Merchants made my car buying experience a very smooth process. No gimicks, what you see if what you get. The staff was very helpful answered all questions and provided a few different options for the vehicle we were interested in. I was in out of the dealer within an hour of arriving. I am very happy with my 2012 Nissan Altima and will definitely recommend Auto Merchants to my family and friends.

We had a great experience

by from plano, tx |

We Had a great time with auto merchants they were able to help us out and made sure we were understanding everything. Thank you for the great car you provided us with and I am extremely happy with the first impression you gave us with our great experience!

by from plano, TX |

Thank you for helping me find the right car for me I greatly appreciate all the information given and the car fact. You were all nice and respectful. Thanks