Jim Keim Ford

5575 Keim Cir, Columbus, OH 43228

New 866-242-3174 New 866-242-3174
Used 877-662-9569 Used 877-662-9569
Service 888-401-2982 Service 888-401-2982

Great Experience, Always a Fair Price! Every Time, Every Customer, Every Day!

Jim Keim Review Excellent

by from Columbus, OHUO |

I love coming to Jim Keim Ford for the super customer service I receive. Super shout out to Travis Nukes he is so friendly and makes you feel welcome. All the staff at the Jim Keim service department are super nice and I always feel like me and my car are special.

Purchase of 2 Ford Fusions

by from Newark Ohio |

I can't imagine buying a vehicle anywhere else but Jim Keim Ford. Paul Craft is so friendly and considerate to his customers. I am certainly a returning satisified customer.

March 4, 2016

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Kara! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Service Department

by from New Albany Ohio |

I had an appointment to get a 2nd key cut for my Ford Flex, the service area did not show a record of the appointment, But they got me in and out in an hour anyway. Plus - gave me a discount. Awesome!

January 3, 2016

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Jim Keim Ford! We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

My Preferred Dealer

by from Columbus, OH |

I purchased my vehicle here because of locality. They went out of their way to find what I was looking for and swapped with a dealer in another state. I have chose to return to Jim Keim for my regular maintenance because of the outstanding performance from sales. The only issue I have experienced this far was a tire pressure sensor fault which they resolved in a matter of minutes.

December 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Left shop with same problem but lots poorer

by from Galloway Oh |

Went in with an electrical problem and left with the same problem. They charged me a diagnosis and labor charges for changing some light bulbs. My car was in there the entire day. Waste of time and lots of money.

December 4, 2015

Hello Kristen, thank you for your detailed review about your experiences at Jim Keim Ford. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. We strive to maintain excellent business relations at our dealership. Please call our General Manager directly at (614) 888-3334 to discuss ways we can work towards resolving this issue to your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Excellent customer oriented dealership!

by from Dublin, OH |

This is my second Escape from Jim Keim Ford. Today, I brought my car in for service that could have been a costly, time consuming repair. Lucky me, the repair was covered under warranty. And the repair was performed in a short amount of time. (Hats off to Bill Yantis and Mitch Cook). The service department has always treated me with respect.. The waiting area is clean and comfortable. I highly recommend Jim Keim Ford as a dealership AND for servicing your vehicle.

October 30, 2015

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Jim Keim Ford! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

Lonnie Clarkson

by from Grove City, OH |

The service department at Jim Keim Ford has experienced mechanics on hand. If there is a problem they always let me know or if something might be wearing out and needs attention soon. They did the oil change and multi-point inspection on my 2010 Ford Escape and had me all taken care of quickly. I would recommend their service to anyone who needs an oil change or anything done on their vehicles.

Service is the Word

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I called on Thursday and had an appointment for the next day. Pete Harper took care of me as he has so many other times. He said he should be calling me in the afternoon. He did in the early afternoon. A part had to be ordered and he indicated he should be calling about Wednesday. My car received a full service check and not just the work that it was there for. I was in and out, in taking my car in and picking it up. It was a very pleasant experience.

Why make an appointment if you have to wait 2 hrs?

by from Columbus, OH |

I bought my 2014 F-150 at Jim Kiem. I have taken it in twice to be serviced. First was an oil change at about 1000 miles. Yeah I know they say you don't need to do that anymore but I believe it will be better in a long run. About a week later I get an email telling me my brakes need immediate attention. Come to find out it was because the tech checked a box that said he didn't measure the brake pads for wear. At 1000 miles I would hope not. The next time I scheduled a works package. Both times I made appointments and both times it took over two hours. Both times I got the same excuse, "We only have two techs". Well maybe you should either hire more techs for evening or only schedule what they can handle. One appointment per hour per tech. Why have an appointment if my truck is going to sit for over an hour before someone does anything to it? My time is valuable also. I have owned nothing but Fords for over many years. Previously I had my vehicles serviced at Germain. I didn't need an appointment for a works package and never waited 2 hours.

September 9, 2015

Thank you for your comments, we appreciate the feedback and we are aware of the situation. Our service business is growing very rapidly. We are currently interviewing applicants in an attempt to add technicians to the second shift. We will get there! We are so sorry for your trouble and we would like to add $25.00 to your Owners Advantage Rewards account. Please give me a call at 614-888-3333 and ask for Dalton Smith. We appreciate your patience during this time of growth at Jim Keim Ford.

Great Service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I was a moment before a representative was able to see me, but the service was excellent. They even showed me what was wrong with the car so I could make a more informed decision about the repairs that needed to be completed. The labor on the car was more than I expected, but reasonable.