David Stanley Chevrolet

614 SW 74th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73139

New 888-347-9830
Used 888-726-7501
Service 888-902-7242

David Stanley Chevrolet Leads The Way!!

Great Truck!

by from Blanchard, OK |

When nobody was able to help me out, David Stanley Chevrolet did. I called and talked with Derrick and he is explained that he should be able to help because they have so many different lender. He was right. Derrick was awesome!! Helped us find a great new truck at a great price.

December 31, 2014

Thank you for your business!!!

"Black Friday Sale"; Broken Car and Continued Lies

by from Kansas |

Found a car on cars.com and inquired about it on Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Friday I talked discussed the car with the salesperson and explained to him that I lived 3 hours from OKC and would want to make sure everything was good with the car before I made the trip. Then Saturday morning a "Manager" called me and said they were having a HUGE Black Friday Sales Weekend and asked if I could make the trip. I asked them to verify the car was there and that it was in good shape as it was only 2 years old and I did not want to buy a vehicle unless it was nice. After looking the car and driving it I realized the backup camera and fog lights did not work. Also the remote was not the correct remote and lacked the remote start button so you could not use the remote start button. I explained to the salesperson that I would not buy the car unless the items were fixed and that I was disappointed that I was not told about this before driving 3 hours. He went to talk to his manager because I would not sign anything until they agreed to fix the items. Billy the manager came and tried to tell me that it was priced the way it was because of the issues it had. Complete lie!! He then backtracked and said that they had the vehicle for over 60 days so they priced it down and that they weren't aware of the problems before I came so that is why they didnt tell me over the phone about them. After getting them to agree to fix the items I wanted to know their best price on the car. They did not budge $1 off the price they had listed because they now were going to fix the problems. So their "Huge Black Friday Sale" was not a sale at all but rather a lie to get me to drive 3 hours for a broken car. Long story short, do not trust anything these people say to you as they just want to get you in and try to bully you into signing papers. They say the car went through an inspection but obviously they didn't inspect it very closely. Very poor customer service and poor vehicle quality.

great time

by from okc ok |

we had a brilliant time you so fun shopping for a car this time we will tell everyone to go to david stanley chevrolet plus family for a favor 200 dollars that is so awesome

November 8, 2014

We at David Stanley Chevrolet really appreciate your kind words. Thank you!

Very Nice People!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Gabe was a very nice salesman. He knew about the car. He did not pressure me at all. Very nice. Thanks

October 29, 2014

Thank you for your purchase!

Quality Sales

by from Walters, OK |

Quality Sales associate, very kind and friendly. David and Shawn were very helpful. They got me into a sedan that works for me and my family. Thank you!

October 31, 2014

Thank you for your purchase!

Our Salesman Sev!!!

by from Oklahoma City, Ok |

Our purchase of our new 2014 Red Silverado, went very smooth and easy. Thank you Sev for finding the vehicle we were looking for and at the price we could work with. We had brought a vehicle in for recall service. Instead of the recall being repair at that time we decided to take advantage of the rebates David Stanley had going on 2014 p/u. Thanks Again!

October 24, 2014

David Stanley Chevrolet would like to thank you for your purchase!!!

Meeker folks

by from Meeker ok |

Chris was really helpful, we learned a lot from him while we there.

Thank you Jeremy!!!

Very nice

by from Yukon ok |

Shawn was very helpful andcordial. We will recomend our friends

October 3, 2014

Thank you for your visit!!!

Top Shelf!

by from Okc, OK |

Shawn Murray was a really great guy and works really hard. He treated me with great customer service. I would recommend people to come and see him.

Thank you Christian!!!

Good customer service!

by from Lawton, OK |

Although I received orders and did not make it in. Brian C. helped me prepare for the buying process. I'd recommend for people to call and set up an appointment with him.

October 5, 2014

Kenneth, thank you for your purchase!!!