Nimnicht Chevrolet

1550 Cassat Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32210

New 888-764-5256
Used 888-698-6449
Service 888-502-3324

Your Friends in the Car Business Since 1941!

Excellent service, quality product

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Don Sanders went above and beyond to get our new Silverado truck ordered and delivered on time so that we could get our rebate by October 31st. He even laid on the ground to help install our lights in the back when we picked it up. It's always a pleasure dealing with Don because he is so accommodating. Lee also worked quickly to get all the paper work in with all the adjustments. Great experience as always!

Very Friendly Dealership

by from Starke FL |

we just came to look and purchase a work truck edition. mr dunlap was a awesome sales man. very helpful, nice and more one on one and not pushy. we ended up buying a more of a family vehicle for all occasions. 2015 durmax diesel 4 doors Very nice truck. over all experience was awesome. very nice dealership and kid friendly

Great Service

by from Orange Park, FL |

The service was good. The staff was great. We purchased a new 2015 Chevrolet Traverse. Terrific interest rate and good terms. I first NEW car, FIRST OWNERS!!!!! EXCITED!!!

Awesome customer service

by from Jacksonville Fla. |

It was the best car buying experience I've ever had the sales associate Matt Golat was extremely knowledgable about the truck and was very polite to my wife and children. We both are or have served our country from the Marines for Matt and the Navy for myself I felt like I was talking to a brother he played an essential part in our buying from Nimnicht! You need more people like Matt on your team!

May 11, 2015

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We strive for 100% satisfaction for all of our customers and we are very happy you found the vehicle you were looking for. Also, thank you for your dedication and service for our country!

Pleasant shopping experience

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

My entire experience while purchasing my 2015 Malibu was an outstanding and pleasant one. Everyone involved with my visit was very friendly and helpful. John Farley did an amazing job in focusing my car search, which led to the Malibu I am now driving. Jonathan Schultz and the finance department really helped out by landing me a great APR and making then finance side of the process flow seamlessly. After the finance side of the deal was finished, Mr Farley then introduced me to key members of the Service team that I would be getting in touch with in order to take care of the scheduled maintenance for the vehicle. I will definitely be returning to Nimnicht Chevrolet for my next vehicle, and I have been telling my friends and coworkers about the outstanding service Nimnicht did for me.

April 1, 2015

Congratulations on your new Malibu and THANK YOU for allowing us the opportunity to help find you the perfect vehicle for you! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for your first FREE maintenance visit. Enjoy your new ride!

NIc experience

by from Jacksonville FL |

Last week I purchased a 2013 Chevrolet Impala from Nimnicht Chevrolet through sales person Robert Hickson. Mr. Hickson, even new to the auto sales trade, acted very professionally and was knowledgeable regarding the vehicle I purchased. It was a pleasant purchase experience.

March 12, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent used vehicle purchase with us. We appreciate the kind words and will make sure to share these with Mr. Hickson to ensure him he is doing a great job! We hope you continue to enjoy your vehicle and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

Fantastic dealership and staff.

by from Nahunta, Ga. |

I bought a Chevrolet Silverado. The service was very good and the staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. This is the vehicle I have been wanting for twenty years. Now that I have it, I really love it. Desi was my salesman and he was very helpful. I dealt with a few other people who were very helpful as well and nice. There as a little problem with my truck at first, but Matt Allison was very helpful in getting that problem fixed. I have already recommended Nimnicht Chevrolet to other people.

February 4, 2015

Thank you for sharing with us! It is such an awesome feeling to finally have the car of your dreams! We hope you enjoy it for years and years to come!

Buying a Chevy Silverado

by from Jacksonville, FL |

The entire experience was wonderful. we purchased a 2011 Chevy Silverado and we absolutly love it. The staff went above and beyond to get us into the vehicle. Every vehicle I have (and some family members) ever purchased has been through Nimnicht and after this experience it will never change! Mr. J. Peters and the Young gentlemen (I apologize for not remembering his name) that did our paperwork were professional, but more important, people friendly. Nimnicht is my go to place for vehicles.

Greats Internet Sales Staff!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I worked with Lauren and Link from their internet sales group and they were AWESOME! They gave me the price I was looking for, but unfortunately, the car I wanted was at another dealership :( They were great to work with and understood when I didn't buy their Avalanche. I would recommend if you are looking for a vehicle they are a good place to shop!

Great service, beautiful results

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I took my 2013 Chevy Malibu in for its factory scheduled clear coat application which was originally supposed to be done in August. It slipped my mind and I am so grateful that Nimnicht took the time to 1. call and remind me and, 2. To schedule me an appointment. I believe they even washed and vacuumed my car because it was so clean when I got it back; saving me a trip to the detailer.

October 7, 2014

Thank you for visiting us for your First Place Finish paint protection application... It will help keep your vehicle looking shiny and new for years to come! We look forward to seeing you in a few months for your next coat!

wonderful experience

by from Jacksonville,Fl |

our dealer was so adamant on giving us the best service possible. He was checking to see what more he could do to satisfy us. We felt like we mattered, like we were the focus of the moment. Made us feel important and wanted. I think I'm going to just stick with Chevrolet and that dealership specifically from now on. They were all professional and very courteous.

October 8, 2014

Thank you, Donald, for sharing with us your experience. We are very happy to know that we were able to provide you excellent service while you were our guest! We look forward to seeing you again!