Nimnicht Chevrolet

1550 Cassat Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32210

New 888-764-5256 New888-764-5256
Used 888-698-6449 Used888-698-6449
Service 888-502-3324 Service 888-502-3324

Your Friends in the Car Business Since 1941!

PLEASENT EXPERANCE AT NIMICHT CHEVROLET

by from PONTE VEDRA BEACH FLORIDA |

WHEN WE ARRIVED AT THE DEALERSHIP WE MET GARY BERGER WHO SHOWED US THE VEHICLE WE WERE INTERESTED IN. MR. BERGER SPENT A LOT OF TIMEEXPLANING THE "{BELLS AND WHISTLES" ABOUT THE 2015 EQUINOX,WE PURCHASED' WE FEEL THAT MR. BERGERWORKED VERY HARD AT MAKING US FEEL AT EASE DURING OUR EXPERANCE AT PURCHASEING A NEW VEHICLE. IT WAS A PLEASURE WORKING WITH GARY DURING OUR DEALING WITH NIMICHT CHEVROLET/

Nimnicht Chevrolet responded to this review

January 21, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We truly appreciate it as well as your business. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

Best buying experience for a vehicle.

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

Just bought a 2015 Buick LaCrosse fom Jason Henke at nimnicht on Cassatt avenue. Best buying experience ever. Never thought on a pre owned car, I would get the warranty and service. Jason fully explained, so I had no doubt of quality and future customer service. I certainly will return to Jason and Nimnicht.

Easy shopping experience

by from Jacksonville Florida |

Craig Powell provided excellent service. He listened to me. That didn't happen at the other dealer that I visited. I will recommend my friends to Craig Powell.

Fantastic Experience

by from Palm Coast, Florida |

I had been to several dealerships before coming to Nimnicht and I wish I had started there! From the initial contact via e-mail to driving off the lot in my (new to me) Camaro I was impressed. Never felt pressured and always treated with the upmost respect. Karen Keen was amazing throughout the process. She stayed late on her birthday and even came in on Mother's Day to oversee the delivery of my new car. I will recommend the Nimnicht family to anyone looking to buy a vehicle and will be back in the future!

My dealer in Jax area!

by from Jackonville, Fl |

Just bought a truck at Nimnicht Chevrolet we were looking for a new Colorado but cout not find one in stock. Thanks to Don Sanders our sales rep who listened to what we wanted and told us he had two used 2015 trucks in used cars we found a Canyon equipped like we wanted with less thn 7000 miles. We were not pressured and any time and this was the easiest purchase we have ever made. I have been having my cars service at Nimnicht for years and have always been treated right.

Great Service

by from Moultrie, Ga |

Great service, very friendly. Buying the car took longer than expected but over all a good experience.

Don Sanders - Nimnicht Chevrolet

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Don Sanders is a great salesman. Not like some who likes to pressure you into a sale, is very friendly and professional.

Great experience

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Worked with Josh Ayers to purchase a 2016 Chevy Malibu. Josh was very knowledgeable and able to explain the features of the car. He helped negotiate the price and payment I wanted and I am glad we went to this dealership.

I love Mr.Howard Roberts

by from Jacksonville Florida |

Mr. Howard had been our Salesman at this dealership for over 20 years. He has always been helpful, honest and caring. When we are searching for a certain automobile, he strives to find it. When we take our vehicles in for service, he makes sure it gets done and gets done RIGHT!! Looking for HONEST?? To be straight forward with you when negotiating a deal...he is the man!!! The Copes will go to no one else but Mr. Howard!!

Thank you Karen Keen!! Your are the BEST!!

by from Jacksonville, Fl. |

I contacted Karen Keen and told her what I was looking for in a SUV, the price I wanted to pay and the payments each month! She found exactly what I wanted, the payment I wanted and even the color I love. She made this the easiest car shopping I have ever encountered!! When I decide to purchase another vehicle in the future, it will definitely be with Karen and Nimnicht Chevrolet! Thank you Karen Keen. You are AWESOME!!!