Nimnicht Chevrolet

1550 Cassat Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32210

New 888-764-5256
Used 888-698-6449
Service 888-502-3324

Your Friends in the Car Business Since 1941!

Excellent service, quality product

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Don Sanders went above and beyond to get our new Silverado truck ordered and delivered on time so that we could get our rebate by October 31st. He even laid on the ground to help install our lights in the back when we picked it up. It's always a pleasure dealing with Don because he is so accommodating. Lee also worked quickly to get all the paper work in with all the adjustments. Great experience as always!

Buying a Chevy Silverado

by from Jacksonville, FL |

The entire experience was wonderful. we purchased a 2011 Chevy Silverado and we absolutly love it. The staff went above and beyond to get us into the vehicle. Every vehicle I have (and some family members) ever purchased has been through Nimnicht and after this experience it will never change! Mr. J. Peters and the Young gentlemen (I apologize for not remembering his name) that did our paperwork were professional, but more important, people friendly. Nimnicht is my go to place for vehicles.

Greats Internet Sales Staff!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I worked with Lauren and Link from their internet sales group and they were AWESOME! They gave me the price I was looking for, but unfortunately, the car I wanted was at another dealership :( They were great to work with and understood when I didn't buy their Avalanche. I would recommend if you are looking for a vehicle they are a good place to shop!

Great service, beautiful results

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I took my 2013 Chevy Malibu in for its factory scheduled clear coat application which was originally supposed to be done in August. It slipped my mind and I am so grateful that Nimnicht took the time to 1. call and remind me and, 2. To schedule me an appointment. I believe they even washed and vacuumed my car because it was so clean when I got it back; saving me a trip to the detailer.

October 7, 2014

Thank you for visiting us for your First Place Finish paint protection application... It will help keep your vehicle looking shiny and new for years to come! We look forward to seeing you in a few months for your next coat!

wonderful experience

by from Jacksonville,Fl |

our dealer was so adamant on giving us the best service possible. He was checking to see what more he could do to satisfy us. We felt like we mattered, like we were the focus of the moment. Made us feel important and wanted. I think I'm going to just stick with Chevrolet and that dealership specifically from now on. They were all professional and very courteous.

October 8, 2014

Thank you, Donald, for sharing with us your experience. We are very happy to know that we were able to provide you excellent service while you were our guest! We look forward to seeing you again!

2006 Saturn Vue

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

I first went to Kia of Orange Park and never have I had people to treat me the way they did. I found a car I liked then when I went to purchase it they said they had to have it checked out. It turned out to be one of thoes bait and switch items. I will never recomment them to anyone. I have gone through alot in the past 4 years and comming to you and finding my car was wonderful. I had a great time with all the staff. The guy that sold me the car (Chris Martin) looked so much like a person I knew years ago so we had fun talking about that. The car is great and the price was perfect for the money I had to spend. Chris and your staff was great and I sure will recommend you to anyone that is interested in a car. Thank you so much Linda Justis

July 4, 2014

Thank you very much, Ms. Justis, for sharing your experience you had at Nimnicht Chevrolet. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with our team members and found a car that fit all of your needs. We truly appreciate your business!

Rude Management

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I purchased an Equinox on May 6, 2014. I had a great purchasing experience with my salesman Mr. Jackson and the Sales Manager Mr. MCClendon. However, when I received the vehicle after it was detailed I noticed small rust spots all over the vehicle which was quite noticeable on a white vehicle. My salesman said it was no problem to get the vehicle cleaned up and there was a special process that had to be done on the vehicle to get the spots off. I agreed to drop the vehicle off the next day to have the process done. I dropped the vehicle off the next day for about 4 hours and when I returned to pick up the vehicle it still had the spots on the vehicle. I was a little surprised therefore I asked my Salesman why the spots were still visible on the vehicle if it was detailed properly. Mr Jackson was very pleasant and asked if I would wait a few minutes and he went in the building to get Mr. Alex Fischer. When Mr. Fischer came out to look at the vehicle, I introduced myself and asked who he was. Mr. Fischer introduced his self and I shook his hand, while explaining my issue with the spots all over the vehicle. Mr. Fischer started rubbing his finger on some of the spots trying to convince me that the spots would come off by rubbing on them. I explained to Mr. Fischer that the spots were all over the vehicle and it was too many to rub off with my finger. I also stated that I didn't want a vehicle with rust spots all over it and he asked if I received a cleaning kit for the car and I said no and he asked me to wait a few minutes. Mr. Fischer went into the building and came back out with the cleaning kit and by this time I couldn't understand why he was cleaning my car with a cleaning solution. Mr. Fischer was very arrogant while telling me that he just spent a $150 dollars on cleaning my car, when I told him that I didn't want the vehicle with rust spots on it. Mr. Fishcer became angry and rude and turned his back to me and asked my salesman "Do you want to do this and walked away from me while I was talking to him. I didn't want the car after that but the General Manager came out afterwards and assured me that the car would be taken care of and he had it cleaned properly. I was given a loaner vehicle and left my vehicle again over night to be detailed. The Salesman Mr. Fischer defintely needs to control his anger and he owes me an apology. I spent quite a bit of money and would have never expected to be treated in that manner. Mr. Fischer represents the dealership and he was totally out of line. I'm due an apology. My experience other wise was great, but I don't take kindly to rude management. My Saleman Mr. Jackson and Mr. MCClendon were both very professional and I will refer customers to them and hopefully they will not have to deal with a angry rude manager such as Mr. Fischer.

May 23, 2014

We are very sorry for our employee. Initially, the wrong method was used, but has now been resolved. The customer is now happy and the rail dust has been removed. The mentioned employee has spoken to the customer and apologized.

Good service

by from Macclenny, Florida |

Service was completed is a very short time frame. Received a status report on the car.

Nimnicht on your side

by from jacksonville fl |

Mr. James was excellent Car Sales .. I really do appreciate the time and patient he had with me.. If I had to choose what dealership I will go to it will be this one ... like they say nationwide insurance company on your side ... better like Nimnicht is on our side ... I love you guys great customer service. You really do appreciate your customer...

Great customer service

by from Jacksonville, FL |

When I arrived at the dealership, I fully expected to be helped by, Mr. Ken Goethals, the salesman I received an email from. Unfortunately, he was with a customer when I arrived at the dealership, which was a little disappointing, but then Mr. Lawrence Campbell, the salesman that initially greeted me, stepped in to assist me by driving me around the lot until I found the 'perfect' car for me....a 2013 Atlantis Blue Metallic Chevrolet Malibu. I must say, I Love my car and am very appreciative for both gentlemen that helped me. Mr. Goenthals, for emailing me the quote & Mr. Campbell for standing readily by willing to assist me in my time off need. Both were very knowledgeable about the Malibu and assured me that if the time came that I had any questions that I could call either of them at any time. In addition, over the course of the 1st week after driving off the lot, I received calls from v both gentlemen calling to make sure that everything was fine and that I was getting along great with my new purchase, and once again assuring me that I could call either of them off I had any questions, which I must say I almost did when I went to the gas station for the first time and couldn't figure out how to open the tank, but luckily I had my Chevy Malibu book in the globe box. I am honored to have crossed paths with both salesmen. I would also like to note the kindness of the Finance Director, Scott McLeod, as well. They're all spectacular at their jobs. Thanks Nimnicht!!!

Outstanding Salesman!

by from Kingsland, GA |

After speaking to Desi on the phone, we decided to make the trip to Nimnicht to view the Camaros they had on the lot. Throughout the entire process, Desi helped us thru and was ready to answer any questions we had. Never once did we feel pressured to purchase a vehicle. We came away with a good idea of the extras on our car and felt good about the deal that was made.