Ira Toyota of Tewksbury

Used 866-495-3426 Used 866-495-3426
Service 877-227-9718 Service 877-227-9718

Very Easy to work with!

by from North Andover, MA |

Great dealership! They were very easy to work with while purchasing my new Rav4. Cassandra Peters was my salesperson and was very knowledgeable and took care of everything.

October 25, 2015

Thank you Sam for your kind words about Cassandra! We are thrilled that you had such an enjoyable experience here with us! We look forward to your business with us again!

Great, straightforward purchase/financing

by from Andover, MA |

I hadn't bought a new car since 2012 and am not a "car person" so I appreciated that Wayne Michealsen was frank about the differences between new RAV 4 2015 and 2016 models and answered all my questions directly. Wayne is knowledgeable, patient, friendly, has a good sense of humor, is efficient, and did what he said/said what he did. He gets 5 stars. Also worked with Markus Perkins in financing--nice and knowledgeable, took rebate and still got a low rate, he explained everything in detail. All happened very efficiently--they made it easy with registration, new plates, working with my insurance company, organizing financing, etc. in what seemed like a matter of hours.

January 7, 2016

Thank you Kiboko for the kind words about Wayne and Markus! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience here with us! We Thank you for your business!

Toyota Recall for Oil Consumption

by from Tewksbury MA |

I received a recall notice from Toyota that essentially said that some 2007 Toyota Camry's have been experiencing excessive oil consumption problems. When I brought my vehicle into Toyota Camry in to have this issue looked at the service department was quick to respond and had my Camry checked out. Needless to say my car failed the Oil Consumption Test and it was determined my car needed repair. I was told by the Service Department my vehicle would require repairs and that I would be contacted to set up a time in which to bring my car in for repairs. It has been 3 weeks! I have called several times (12 times to be exact according to my phone records) to inquire as to when I can bring my car in to be repaired and I have consistently been told they are waiting on the parts. Really? Really? It took 7 days to create the world and it takes Ira Toyota 3 weeks "and counting" to get the parts to repair my car? Can someone give me "straight" answer as to why I can't get my car repaired.

October 23, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the lack of communication regarding your vehicle parts. We would like to make things right, please contact me directly MLetizia@IraMotorGroup.com. I'd be happy to see if we can do anything to fix it. I look forward to hearing from you. Mike Letizia - Service Manager MLetizia@IraMotorGroup.com

Thanks, Mike Tucker!

by from Billerica, MA |

Leased a new Rav 4, October 2. Mike Tucker walked me through the process and answered all my questions. He never pressured me to make a quick decision. I would highly recommend working with him. I had a very good experience, and I love my new Rav!!

October 10, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Marilyn! We hope you love your new RAV4!

Repair

by from Chelmsford, Ma. 01824 |

I had scheduled an appointment with Ira Toyota Tewksbury for 11am for new tires. I was told that all my tires were fine!!. I told the service rep that the back passenger tire had a slow leak and the light was coming on continuously to check the pressure. It is now 4:30pm and the van is still not ready, 41/2 hrs later!! A call to the dealership and low and behold the van is ready!! This is not a good way to do business when your customers are irate and need their vehicles and you just keep on brushing them off and tell them your busy. 11a-4;30pm for one tire really??? Come on. Never will use this dealership again.

October 16, 2015

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you for your feedback about this lack of communication, that should not have happened. I appreciate you taking time to let me know about this and I will be using this as a learning opportunity so we can fix the issue in the future.If there is ever anything I can do for you in the future, please contact me at my email MLetizia@IraMotorGroup.com. Mike LetiziA - Service Manager MLetizia@IraMotorGroup.com

Cassandra is a Gem!

by from Billerica, MA |

My husband and I each purchased vehicles recently and had the good fortune to have Cassandra as our salesperson. Cassandra is a gem and an asset to Toyota!!! She took the time to ask all the little details to find the exact vehicle I was looking for and I want to thank her so much for making my car buying experience one of comfort, confidence and pleasure!!!

August 27, 2015

Thank you for your review, Jessica! We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you with your future automotive needs.

Cassandra - Highly Recommend Her

by from Billerica, MA |

My wife and I recently visited IRA Toyota in Tewksbury to shop around. We were lucky enough to work with Cassandra Peters as our sales person. She is a pleasure to work with and made the purchase of two vehicles over the weekend very easy. She is very knowledgeable regarding all aspects of the sale (i.e.; the vehicle opportunities and features, the negotiation process, working through the paperwork, and delivering the vehicles (ready to go) the very next day). What impressed me the most is her honesty and making me feel comfortable that we got the best deal possible. I would highly recommend her to friends and family.

August 27, 2015

Nick, we're glad you Cassandra provided you and your wife with a great car buying experience. Thank you for allowing us to assist you with your car purchase!

Scratches are free at IRA Toyota Tewksbury

by from Massachusetts |

I went to IRA Toyota to look at a Toyota Camry that was advertised on the website of IRA Toyota of Tewksbury. Upon arrival with my friend we observed that the building and entranceway were dilapidated and entering the building was difficult because of the deteriorated walkways and entrance. Not a good first impression. Upon entering the building we observed that there was nothing but a room jammed with salesperson cubicles and no customer service or greeting desk. Not a pleasant environment at all. We waited/were ignored approximately 15 minutes(they were not busy) until a salesperson named Wayne approached us and said "is there anything you need?" We went to Wayne's cubicle and I told him the exact stock number of the Camry I was interested in. Wayne asked "Why are you interested in that exact Camry" and I told him because that Camry had a power moonroof package. We chatted for a few minutes and then Wayne disappeared for 20 minutes as we waited. he came back and said we were mistaken and that Camry did not not have a moonroof. I told him it was advertised on their website as being equipped with a moonroof and that was why I had specifically had come in to see that car. He then disappeared and left us waiting for another 20 minutes. Wayne came back and said we were were mistaken and that model did not have a moonroof. I then asked him to bring up the IRA website on his computer and he reluctantly did so. He brought up the advertised vehicle and said "look no moonroof" in a condescending tone of voice that I did not appreciate! I told him to click on options and he pretended he did not know how to do that. After he clicked on options he said "look no moonroof" and I told him to scroll down the page and he did very very slowly repeating "no moonroof" then he stopped scrolling the page down like he was finished. Both myself and and my friend told him to move the page down and he very reluctantly did so and then the power moonroof option appeared. I pointed it out and Wayne said well that car does not have a moonroof. I told him that I was disappointed and unhappy and the repeated that the reason I had come in was that that specific Camry was advertised as such. Wayne had nothing to say except "do you still want to see the car" We said okay and for the third time Wayne disappeared for twenty minutes and left us waiting in his cubicle in the shabby crowded showroom. After waiting for twenty minutes with no sign of the car or salesman we went outside for a smoke and saw the car parked at the curb and walked over to see it. The Camry had a very stained front drivers seat, numerous scratches on the body and the top of the trunk was seriously and heavily covered in deep scratches. It appeared that a cheap bike or ski rack had been attached at one time and it had severely scratched the trunk. Suddenly Wayne reappeared with a man he introduced as the sales manager. I can't remember his name but he was very short, white hair, about 70 years old and had an extremely red face which was very noticeable. The first thing the short, red faced manager said in a nasty and condescending tone of voice was "That camry does not have a moonroof someone else does our website and they made a mistake" I told him that was the specific reason we had come in and I pointed out the heavily stained front seat and severely scratched trunk. At this point the elderly red faced sales manager lost control of his temper ( Maybe he had a long night or something, not my problem) and angrily in a almost shouting voice told me first that "my truck I was trading in had worse seats" I would disagree but my truck is 15 years old and I'm not asking over 15k for it. He then shouted that they don't clean the seats until someone purchases the car because if no one buys it it goes back to the auction. He then angrily shouted that "SCRATCHES ARE FREE" Maybe IRA Toyota should put that slogan on their website.

July 24, 2015

I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused. Currently, we are going through a complete building remodel and we are in the process of getting the front walkway fixed. If you would like, please contact me directly to further discuss the issues. I would love to talk more about this to see if there is anything we can do to change your mind about how we do business. Ken Connor, General Manager 978-569-1888

Very pleasant buying experience

by from Tewksbury, MA |

Both sales and service personnel were very competent and took care to make sure our buying experience was first class. I was extremely please with Michael Tucker sales agent. Bill and Sandy Q

July 23, 2015

Hello Bill and Sandy, we thank you for your business, and for your review. It's good to hear that Michael did a great job!

I wouldn't stop to ask directions

by from Tewksbury MA |

Lets start with the pulling back of a quote given me the sales manager. After threatening to walk out, I got back almost all of what he originally agreed to. Next, they sold me a car which had defects that the service manager had no idea how to fix. It went back several times during warranty and I finally brought the Toyota, still under warranty, to a NON TOYOTA business, who fixed the problem. The service department was not interested in what was done, only that I would not asking them about it. I had a second warranty issue that the service department refused to repair. Had they offered to split it with me, I would not be writing this review. It was a small dollar problem and something should have been done under warranty. Even having said the above, there are basic problems with this dealership. Did you know that the "free shuttle" only operates until 3:00 and only one guy does it. If you can make that work, plan on a very very long ride if other people going to work are on board. By the way, they only go ten miles. Did you also know that the repair area is so small that they can't repair any damage repairs such as a door dent? Two services that I paid were not necessary, as I found out from the service reports. One was done improperly. Ira also loves to tell you that you need a $30+ cabin filter replacement when all you need is a spray with an air hose to remove some pine needles. These guys just lost a new buy that I made because of how poorly they treated a new customer. I did not want another Toyota after that if that is how Toyota treats their customers. I have nothing good to say about them.

June 25, 2015

I apologize for what you have dealt with. Please contact me, I would like to see if there is anything I can assist with. - Ken Connor, General Manager 978-479-0339