Toyota & Scion Pasadena

Used 866-451-3469 Used 866-451-3469
Service 866-451-3530 Service 866-451-3530

Awesome salesperson Liz Cortez

by from Arcadia, Ca. |

Liz Cortezortez was very easy to deal with and made my decision of buying a new car all the more better. I will send a relative close friend or would recommend anybody buying a new car to see her.

Phone number is disconnected. No way to contact a

by from Pasadena, California |

Won't let me write about the phone being disconnected. Phone number is disconnected.

Pasadena Toyota Review

by from Pasadena, CA |

David Williams was our sales representative. He gave us excellent service. Since I purchased my car in December 2015 I have referred several people to him. The next time I buy a car I will go to David Williams.

I'll go back again!

by from Pasadena, Ca |

Overall I was quite happy about my experience! I thought since I had done some correspondence via email the "in dealership" process would be quicker, but it was just as lengthy. They were honest and delivered what was promised, I am more equipped to facilitate my next purchase, I would advise anyone to do quite a bit of research ahead of time, especially on the terminology that is used in a lease/purchase agreement so you can better understand what each fee pertains to.

Review of David Williams at Toyota of Pasadena

by from Altadena, CA |

I bought my Sienna van from Dave Williams. He was professional, patient and very-well versed in each car and its features. He asked detailed questions about our family's needs as well as the monthly payment we could afford. He worked hard to keep us within our desired payment. We never felt pressured or tricked. He was exceptional. I will (and have) highly recommended him to friends and family.

Great buying experience

by from Pasadena, CA |

We had heard about year-end sales so we went to Pasadena Toyota - and David Williams was exceptional. We learned about Prius options and special pricing. He accommodated own uncoordinated schedules, answered our questions, and made sure the whole process was clear and convenient. I have already sent two friends to him and will continue to do so.

Toyota of Pasadena

by from Los Angeles, CA |

The staff at Toyota of Pasadena are friendly and non threatening. We we went in looking for a Prius, test drove all of them and hated them lol. Liz Cortez helped us by realizing we disliked the Prius and then suggested we test drive the Camry instead; not only was it a great suggestion - we literally fell in love with the Camry. She stayed late so we could test drive new and used versions and then introduced us to the Finance department while we were there to see if they could give us a deal that matched our budget. I would recommend this Dealership and Liz to anyone, and we would also come back to purchase our next car as well.

Great service and great installations!

by from Pasadena, California |

I want to thank Esperanza, Edward and Sarah for your help! I just bought a Prius from the Pasadena Toyota dealers and these three employers have made it possible! I recommend that before you buy a car: speak with the sales consultants (Esperanza or Richard) at Toyota Pasadena so you too can drive away in your new certified vehicle! Thank you once again!

Best Experience

by from Pasadena, CA |

This was one of best experiences that I've had in any dealership and in the car buying process. The whole process with Andy B. and Anjelica B. was quick, easy and very pleasant. Thank you guys!

bought a new car

by from orosi, ca |

I really enjoyed the service and feeling welcome that the Internet department liz cortez gave me.