Toyota & Scion Pasadena

3600 E Foothill Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91107

New 888-287-0045
Used 888-280-7282
Service 888-306-6586

Excellent car buying and leasing experience

by from Sherman Oaks, California |

Phil Salman sold us one Prius and assisted us in leasing another. What a great human being. He made the experience personal, easy and relaxing. We are so pleased not only with the experience and also with the vehicles and financing. Outstanding job Toyota of Pasadena!

Great Car-buying Experience

by from Pasadena, CA. |

Just bought my first Toyota at Pasadena Toyota. I dealt with Phil Salman who made my car-buying experience the best one I've ever had! He was very patient and friendly, and not at all pressurizing. He listened to what I wanted and allowed me to think about the options of trim, and color. I made two trips to the dealership - one to test drive and a week in between to make a decision. During that week, I got several quotes that were lower than what Phil offered. When I came in a week later, I told him the lowest offer I got and he worked with me to match it. He also negotiated on my behalf for a better trade-in for my old car with the resale person. The experience was good. The time he took for the entire process was quick. The entire process (negotiation, trade-in evaluation, sign paperwork, etc.) was 1.5 hours. Fastest I've experienced in buying a car, and it was all pleasant. I feel Phil dealt with me honestly and fairly. He wasn't out to "get" me and we both benefited from the deal. He has to, after all, make a profit. I understand that and know that the price I paid was on par with that in my area, based research online. Looking for a Toyota? Get in touch with Phil Salman. Best sales experience ever! WIll look forward to reviewing the service department when I use them down the road.

No quote from Toyota of Pasadena

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I specc'd out a Toyota Prius c, asked for a quote, instead I got back generic boilerplate reply, "contact us" as if I hadn't already done so. That isn't why I tried to use cars.com. I wanted a quote.

trade my old toyota camry to brand new toyota

by from california |

i went there in toyota pasadena today with my daughter coz i have an appt. for services but then my daughter ask one of the dealer if we can trade my car coz im not satisfied for my car that i bought its high mileage and i cannot keep it and pay for it for how many years. then one of the dealer came to us his name is ROB ACEVEDO his helping us to get a brand new car with 0%APR 0% interrest and take note 4 years mainttenances warranty. his helping a lot his nice so if guys need help or get a car what u want look for him he help you dont hesitate to ask his the best.

car buying

by from long beach, ca |

Bought my scion Tc from Brian Davini....great sales manager; helped make my decision easier, went over the whole car with me and put my mind at ease that i would be safe...Even convinced my mom that I was buying a great car. If you want a a helpful honest person, I highly recommend him!

Raymond Kwong

by from Monrovia,CA |

The customer service I received from Raymond Kwong was horrendous. He is very rude and unhelpful. If you go to Toyota of Pasadena, ask for a different rep.

Hummer

by from Walnut,Ca |

THIS PLACE IS NOT THE BEST PLACE WHEN IT COMES TO LOWERING THE PRICES.