Arlington Toyota

10939 Atlantic Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32225

Andres Negrini found me the used truck I wanted A+

by from Jax bch. Fl |

My salesman Andres Negrini at Arlington Toyota pre-owned dept. found me exactly what I was looking for at a great deal. I searched online from JAX to Orlando for the used Tundra I wanted. Andre at Arlington Toyota exceeded all my expectations with an awesome truck and an upfront deal I could not refuse!!! A pleasure to work with. I am famous for hagling but their internet price was great, even I was ashamed to haggle. I had a Great car buying experience at Arlington Toyota.

Sales Consultant

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

Andres Negrini was very helpful with the car I was trading and knowledgeable about the vehicle I purchased. I would recommend him to any friends or family who may want to purchase a vehicle.

Great customer service.

by from Middleburg, Fl |

Great customer service. I was just looking aroung for the perfect vehicle and I was impressed of Ethan Steward. He showed us several vehicles and explained detail by detail on each one. Making my choice to be easy. I'll recomend Arllington Toyota to all my friends and family. Also look for Ethan Steward he will help you make the right choice. You won't be disappointed.

So happy with my new car :)

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

Went in knowing exactly what I wanted! Showed up to Ty outside with a smiling face! He got me exactly what I wanted & a great deal in just a short few hours. I am loving my new Toyota Corolla!!!! Thanks Ty :)

Great Cars Great People Ask for Andre's

by from Jacksonville, Fl. |

After having such an awful experience buying my last vehicle I was a bit leery about buying from another dealership, but the people at Arlington Toyota completely changed my mind! My Sales Consultant Andre's Negrini was very helpful, professional, efficient and not at all pushy! He listened to what I wanted in a car and did not try to change my mind or alter my decision in any way. The dealership was buzzing with many customers that day and I was never pushed to the side. The staff was highly qualified and very fast! I was treated with the utmost respect and couldn't have had a better experience! I highly recommend Arlington Toyota to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle! Great company Make sure you Ask FOR ANDRE?S!

Great car buying experience !

by from St. John's FL |

My sales representative wasJake Zajicek and he did a great job helping me find the car I wanted. Jake's professionalism and exceptional customer service made the car buying experience smooth and the best i have ever experienced. I recommend Jake Zajicek and the financial team at Arlington Toyota. I've dealt with other local dealers before and Arlington is definitely the best. I used the USAA car buying service --and Arlington actually gave me a lower price than I was anticipating. I would not buy another car from anyone but Jake Zajicek at Arlington!

Great services

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

I would like thanks Brian Stream for the outstanding services on the purchases of my new car. He did excellent job trying to give me the best price on my vehicule. Also, the financing people for the fast and excellent job. I want to recomend this delearship for anyone who is interesting in buy a new or used car.

Great experience

by from Jacksonville,FL |

I came in gave them an idea of what I was looking for and price ranged was not pressured into something I did not want. transaction was smooth and fast I thought my whole evening was going to spent in there they had me in and out never felt like I was being rushed just so they can get another sale I want to thank Alish'a Gee and Dwight Cobb for the great experience

Great service

by from Jacksonville Florida |

Jason punt opened me with open arms soon as I arrived on the dealership. Jason was very understanding and helped me out as much as he could.one of the best experiences I've had with a dealership. Jason has also called to check on myself and the truck to see if everything has continued to go smooth. I recommend Jason comes off as a very nice guy and he's not one of those dealers that try to pressure you in a uncomfortable situation. I definitely would recommend Jason as your dealer.

Arlington Rocks!

by from Florida |

We were a little skeptical going to a big dealer since we had a specific price range but they have something for everybody. Our salesman Jessie was fantastic & super funny. The car we originally went to look for ended up not being what we wanted but Jessie showed us cars that would work for us & didn't pressure us to spend more. We walked out with a vehicle spending exactly what we wanted to. Definitely recommending to family & friends. Thank you Jessie & Arlington Toyota for a great experience!