Arlington Toyota

10939 Atlantic Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32225

Service Department

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Great Service Dept. Mike Sandelin is the best I have ever seen. Responsive, Honest & provides great customer service. HE keeps me coming back & I own 2 Toyotas. B

Arlington Toyota: Devon Jones

by from jacksonville., FL |

DEVON JONES is an outstanding salesmen! He assisted my daughter and I during every facet of the process making it very pleasurable for buying a vehicle. We liked his approach so much that we bought 2 new cars for Devon at Arlington Toyota. KUDOS goes out to DEVON JONES for his superior salesmanship of honesty, forthrightness and integrity! Devon Jones is a must keep/retain for the Arlington Team!

MR. JOHN DITRO

by from JACKSONVILLE.FL |

I RECENTLY HAD MY CAR A PM SERVICE ON 04/25/16-- TECH WAS Michael Sandelin Arlington Toyota I LIKE DEALING WITH MIKE OVER LAST 2 YEARS, HE IS VERY HONEST WITH ME.. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY CAR AND OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH ARLINGTON TOYOTA WITH CAR SALESMEN AND MY TECK MIKE SANDELIN

Service at Arlngton Toyota

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I brought my 2000 Tacoma in for its 50,000 mile service. I have always had great service at Arlington Toyita but on this occasion, I met Scott Boito. He was exceptional. He was friendly, professional and extremely clear in what the service entailed and why a few extra items should also be attended to. Scott is a gem and the dealership should be proud to have him representing their brand. Don't lose this guy!!!

Great Service and very fast

by from Fernandina Beach, Florida |

My service guy Steven was very Curtis and kept me informed through out my visit. Will definitely ask for him again.

Scott Boito and the service team are AWESOME!!!!!

by from saint johns |

Scott Boito and the service team are AWESOME!!!!! I was recently in for our 30K scheduled service. Scott and the entire team went above and beyond to make my experience comfortable and they all were very informative. I not only walked away more in tune to the vehicle but felt like I had learned more about the car in general. They cleaned the vehicle inside and out which was a huge bonus!

Great service

by from Jacksonville fl |

Mike Sandlin is our service rep and has been so for many years. This is our third Toyota van. We keep up our service. And Mike is always on top of things for us helping us with service issues and various recalls. He is a great service rep and has inspired our trust.

Great dealership

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

My Wife and I had an absolutely amazing experience buying our new car this weekend. Mohammed Ismail went above and beyond for me for 3 weeks to get me in the car I wanted, for the price and payments I wanted! I am recommending the Arlington Toyota and Mohammed specifically to everyone I know looking for a car!! I wanted to send a special thanks to the all staff at Arlington Toyota. During the sales process our sales person Mohammed Ismail was by far one of the most professional Sales people I have had to deal with in a long time. Mohammed Ismail Thank you for all your efforts and help you gave to me and my family. Mustafa Albyrooty

Great experience

by from Jacksonville fl |

Just bought a 2012 Prius and I couldn't be happier with the buying experience. Thank you Rodney Walker

Amazing buying process!

by from Tampa, FL |

Dwight and the management staff made it SUPER easy to get a car. Dwight was very knowledgable about the cars, helped me find one that fits my needs and budget. Had all the paperwork done quickly and into finance i went. Whole process was so quick was truly an amazing experience. Call dwight if you want a quick fast painless process!