Arlington Toyota

10939 Atlantic Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32225

Great Sales Service

by from Jacksonville Florida |

I recently had the experience of dealing with Arlington Toyota?s best Salesmen, Jake Zajicek for the second time. With every contact I have with Jake, he is always professional, sincere, courteous, and knowledgeable. He made sure I not only felt conformable in my automobile, but also understood all the fantastic functions it provides. I have referred many people to Arlington and will continue to refer Customers to Jake. I always know that he will make sure they leave Arlington with the best impression of your dealership. He really does put ?dreams in driveways?. Thank you Jake for putting me into the car of my dreams. I love my Rav4 :)

My Experience Working with Arlington Toyota

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

I recently purchased a 2014 Tacoma Sport Double Cab from Arlington Toyota and had an outstanding experience. Prior to my interactions with them, I did my homework and they were clearly the dealership I wanted to give my business. It mainly came to my interactions with their internet sales representative Rob Moorman. Rob was knowledgeable, experienced, professional, and responsive while addressing all my needs. He was empathic surrounding my current job travel requirements and flexible with addressing all my questions. In fact, several other dealers continue to solicit my business, however, after engaging with Rob, I was comfortable that I was getting a solid deal and felt I can trust him and Arlington Toyota.

I had a wonderful car buying experience!!!!!

by from atlantic beach, florida |

This was my first time purchasing a Toyota and let me tell you the staff was great, they listened to what I wanted, not what they thought I should buy. My team was incredible!!!! Lauren was awesome and so was Mike Lee.

Mike Williams

by from Jacksonville, FL 32225 |

We had a great experience of purchasing a Tundra after Michael had an accident and his truck was totalled. Colt was our sales associate and is was very knowledgeable about these trucks and was very courteous in all throughout the sale process. Please tell all parties involved that day from Colt all the way through the finance we really appreciate our experience especially with "COLT".

The best out there.

by from Jacksonville, FL |

They are for real. Wow! Words can not express the experience that we received at this dealership. They were not lying when they said you are going to walk out with a car. They were willing to work with you. If you need a car this is where you want to go and get it. They have what it takes to keep customer satisfied. Great customer service is what keeps coming back and advertising the service. You all are going to put these another dealership out of business. The perfect star rating they have online is well deserve. Thank you guys. Sign, Christian Ponce

Best prices hands down!

by from Valdost, Ga |

I have been looking for a Toyota Tundra. For a couple months and finally decided to buy new. Arlington toyota gave me the best deal for the lowest price. Esmond was really helpful and worked with my budget!

lewis carter....great salesman!!!!

by from JACKSONVILLE,FLORIDA |

this is my fourth vehicle purchase from Toyota, I really appreciate everything Lewis did for me through the process of buying my 2014 tundra. I received a rental car while my truck was getting extras put on it at the port... I was giving lunch free of charge the day I purchased my new vehicle, it was a terrible rainy day,, but I still went home very happy on the day of purchase, he even tried to keep me dry with his umbrella,,,wow... that's great service..i traded in my 2012 Toyota tc, the dealership gave me excellent trade in value!!! I will always come back to buy more vehicles at Arlington Toyota... and refer as many people as I can, my mother and father and my brother,, and his wife and my niece have all bought cars from here as well from Kelly jester... these are very good folks, with good attitudes, the are very honest, no beating around the bush I got into my new ride within two hours after arriving... and matt in finance is a great guy,, he looks out for you and your money.... thanks Arlington Toyota!!!!!! LISA HIXSON

lews carter

by from Jacksonville Fl |

My experience at the Arlington Toyota dealer personnel was great, everybody was very professional at their work or job. Their took their time to explain to me about the car, the apps, the technology. Over all, they are very professional.

Best Car Dealership from Top to Bottom! Period!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Look no further go to Arlington Toyota and ask for "Toma".She is the greatest sales rep I have ever worked with. She made my whole experience stress free and easy easy easy. I had a lease turn in and I wanted a specific 4runner. She made the paperwork and everything stress free and enjoyable. I dealt with Mike in finance and he was so nice and made everything so easy as well. He called me the next day after buying my car and told me he got me an interest rate that was 6% lower than what I originally had signed. Christian in service is also the man and very helpful!

Never Again!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I purchased a new Tacoma in 2009 and returned in 2013 to purchase another new Tacoma. I noticed a 2013 Certified Toyota it just caught my eye and had 6000 miles on it. I was assured it was in excellent condition and had no damage at all or it couldn't be certified. I was told it was like new and came with the remainder of the new car warranty. Wrong, I returned several times for loose trim parts (black rubber trim on bed and rear bumper) they super glued it. Unfortunately I was involved in an accident at an intersection, I was hit in the front. When the adjusters checked the vehicle they told me they couldn't explain the damage in the rear. The bumper was bent slightly and they noticed rust on the bed and a small dent. I was surprised and had no explanation. I phoned the dealership and was told they would look at it. I voiced my concern about all the praise and guarantees I was given about a certified vehicle. They told me listen, you purchased a used truck...... we can certify a truck with 10,000 dollars worth of damage as long as we disclose it.... Gee what a different story..... Never Again for me.....