Stonebriar Chevrolet

Service 877-430-2590

ROCK SOLID

Excellent service

by from Plano, TX |

I bought a toyota camery from their used cars department from Masoud Taghizadeh and the whole process was smooth. He answered all my questions and I was able to get the car that I wanted. The dealership is clean and the employees are all very nice.

Masoud

by from Austin |

My wife and I drove all the way from austin to buy a car and were helped by masoud who was great help and we bought the car we came for, a 2011 Honda Insight.

walter brill

by from little elm tx |

mike mcdonald was very helpful

Stonebriar Chevrolet Review

by from Little Elm, TX |

Buying process was complicated with a key recall on our vehicle that resulted in the buying process taking 6 hours. I know this is not typical and it was exhausting. But they were able to deliver the vehicle to us the same day, where others are not able to do so. Overall I am very happy and Bill Pace was excellent and great to deal with a salesman.

July 22, 2014

Dear Damon, Thanks for posting your comments! It's our pleasure to help and we apologize for the wait. Thanks for giving Bill Pace and our team a five-star review for customer service! Your friends at Stonebriar Chevrolet

Great Buying Experience

by from Frisco, TX |

Johnny Becerra was my salesman. He made the buying experience quick and painless and even went to bat for me when it came down to the bottom line numbers. I recommend Johnny Becerra when you go to buy a vehicle from them.

Easy stress free buying experience

by from plano,texas |

We recently bought our 2014 Chevy Silverado at Stonebriar Chevrolet. I must say this was a low stress experience. We were very impressed with Johnny Becerra he was easy going and helpful. He didn't attempt to push extra accessories on us. In addition he was prompt and meticulous in the details of our deal. We left pleased and nearly astonished at how easy it was to buy our new vehicle.

Great deal on a used 2014 Ford Focus

by from Plano, TX |

I bought a used 2014 Ford Focus for my son from Wade Moore. I got a great price on a beautiful car without a lot of haggling. It was the smoothest, least stressful car purchase I have ever made. I will definitely go back to see Wade next year when my youngest son starts driving.

Johnny Becerra Great Salesman

by from Frisco TX |

Johnny Becerra did an EXCELLENT JOB!!!!! A+++++. I have now found my new Chevy dealer!!!!!!

July 22, 2014

Dear Mike, Thanks for letting us know that Johnny is doing such a suberb job! Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We appreciate your feedback! Your friends at Stonebriar Chevrolet

Mr. Wade Moore

by from Dallas,Tx |

My mom and I bought a cash car from Mr. Wade. He made us feel like it was brand new. He was really nice to us both (and I wasn't even the one with the money).

July 18, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate that you took the time to post your comments and thank you for your business! Your friends at Stonebriar Chevrolet

Great Experience (great people skills!!!)

by from Dallas, Tx |

Initially contacted dealership upon referral from my insurance carrier due to a total loss vehicle. The car I was interesed in was already sold. However, the salesperson (Wade Moore) called me and looked for comparable vehicles (cash cars) and was not pushy in any way to make me feel like I needed to go into a carnote. He called me on the second day to see if I was coming in. The car had been detailed and waiting for us. He was polite and kind and worked with my budget. My daughter and I walked away feeling as though we had been treated with kindness and respect. Even the finance guy (Brian) was great and very personable. GREAT EXPERIENCE!

July 20, 2014

Thank you for taking a few moments to post your comments! We're very lucky to have Wade and Brian on our team and we're glad that you had the opportunity to work with them. Your friends at Stonebriar Chevrolet

Great buying experience

by from Frisco, Texas |

Had a great experience buying our first GM car here. Our sales advisor, Jeff Broughton, was very knowledgeable of all the vehicles and made the whole process easy. Told him what we were looking for and he just went and pulled that exact car we were looking for up front and explained everything about it. Jeff was very professional, personable, patient and helpful throughout the entire process. He even continued to follow up months after our purchase to answer any questions and make sure we were satisfied.

July 18, 2014

Dear Rob, Thank you for taking a few moments to post your comments! We're very lucky to have Jeff on our team and we're glad that you had the opportunity to work with him. Your friends at Stonebriar Chevrolet