Stonebriar Chevrolet

Service 855-315-9224

Huge Selection, Huge Discounts

Great customer service!

by from Frisco TX |

Just purchased my third vehicle from Stonebriar Chevrolet. This is also my third purchase with John Frigon as my sales representative. John makes new car purchasing a breeze. He understands customer service, listens to your needs and limits and gives you the best advice to get you the car you want! Add that to a great sales, finance and service team and you can't go wrong. All my service has been with Stonebriar and it is always quick and easy. The quality of the vehicles I have purchased has been excellent so most of my contact is just the routine service. Russ is my service representative and I always feel welcome and a priority. Want a new car, go to Stonebriar and see John Frigon!

Excellent Service

by from Carrollton, TX |

This is our third vehicle purchase in two year from John Frigon at Stonebriar Chevrolet. John makes this process very easy with his honest approach, attention to detail and personal touch. I cannot imagine ever going anywhere else for any future purchases. It is obvious that John really cares about his customers. After experiencing not so friendly and more pushy sales people at various dealerships, I appreciate him as much as he appreciates his customers.

A simple request for warranty help.....

by from The Colony, TX |

First, let me say, I am a repeat offender here- meaning I frequent this location time & time again for simple things- oil changes, rotations & occasionally warranty work, even after hearing negative review about their service department....but after today's phone call- I will not be back. I call to put in a request to make an appointment for Friday, after being told that they are booked 1.5-3 days out, they have no loaner cars available not can they reserve them, I full understood & requested to drop my car after work on Monday instead but could they please give me a call letting me know that a loaner vehicle is available at that time so I do not make the drive for nothing. This particular service guy stated he couldn't guarantee they could remember to do that so again, I would need to call 30 minutes ahead & check because they are booked & are new to this "loaner thing" they have going on. I the. Requested to talk to a higher up, just a manager. He put me thru and a few things stood out as to what he said to me...."they do not have training on this loaner thing, they are short staffed, untrained personnel & again, they couldn't remember to call me ahead of time to let me know if they had a loaner and to head that way"....at this point I admitted, I'm taking my service elsewhere and all he could say was "Lewisville, Richardson, McKinney may be close".......so that I will do- take my business elsewhere!

Recognition of New Car Salesman Mr. Jeff Broughton

by from Lafayette, Louisiana x Frisco, Texas |

Thanks Mr. Broughton. They Don't Make Many Like You ! If in the Market for a Vehicle With No Pressure No Hype Approach See Mr. Broughton. Professional Approach Combined with Vast Product Knowledge. Follows Up in a Courteous/Decent Manner. Made the Purchase a Pleasant One. Look Forward to Dealing with You in the Future. Thanks Again. Respectfully, LM

John Frigon at Stonebriar Chevrolet

by from Frisco, Tx |

John Frigon made our car buying experience fun! He answered all of our questions and I feel like I can count on John should I need anything! Thanks so much John!!

Return Costumer

by from Aubrey, Tx |

I'm a Repeat Costumer at Stonebriar Chevrolet last Friday to get my wife a new Camaro 2015 LT2 RS and for me to take over her 2014 Camaro we bought from John Frigon the year before. My wife first contacted John Frigon @ Stonebriar Chevrolet a week before on some questions about the new 2015 Camaros. John Frigon was very nice and prompt in answering the calls and emails my wife sent. And like a year before when buying the 2014 Camaro John Frigon and all where very friendly and helpful with no pressure, which leads me to believe they'd treat every women the same. John Frigon was very knowledgeable and introduced my wife and I to all the bells and whistles her new car has to offer. Over all it was a very good car buying experience. Was in and out fast. Thanks John Frigon

August 2, 2015

Todd, A repeat customer is our best indicator of a job well-done! We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Great Buying Experience 2 years in a row

by from Denton, Texas |

June 2015: We had such a great experience with John Frigon last year, when it came time to trade my husband's truck - first person we contacted was John. Told him what we wanted, I had seen the car we wanted online - was still available. My husband went over and had it all taken care of and driving off with a twin Camaro to the one we bought last year. Will go back to John again if we need another car anytime soon. May 2014: After shopping around, my husband and I ended up at Stonebriar Chevrolet (for the best deal) to get me a new Camaro 2LT RS. I first contacted John Frigon @ Stonebriar Chevrolet a week before on some questions I had about a Camaro, financing and test drive. John was really nice and prompt in answering my calls and emails. Everyone was very friendly and helpful with no pressure at all, which leads me to believe he would treat every woman the same. John was very knowledgeable and introduced me to all the bells and whistles my new car has to offer. Over all it was a very good car buying experience.

August 1, 2015

Thanks for your feedback! Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you in the service drive when the time comes!

Toyota Highlander

by from Tyler, Texas |

We drove from Tyler to purchase a Toyota Highlander from this dealership and had the pleasure of being helped by Masoud. He was an excellent salesman and a very kind man. I certainly recommend him to anyone who is in the market for a car and we would surely love to buy from him again.

Masoud

by from Plano |

went to this dealership's used car department and was helped by Mr. Masoud. He was very polite and not pushy at all. Was able to answer all my questions and I walked out with a Honda Crossfit that I am very happy with. Thank you masoud and stonebriar chevy used department.

Need a new car? Go see John Frigon at Stonebriar!

by from McKinney, Texas |

If you are in need of a new or used car, John Frigon is the man that you need to deal with. John was friendly, courteous, helpful, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. John made the entire process of buying a car an enjoyable experience. You will not be disappointed when you work with John Frigon.

August 1, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate that you took the time to post your comments and thank you for your business!

Simple, pain free as it gets

by from Rockwall, TX |

Found my new truck and contacted the deanship through the Cars.com website. Fast replay. Went and test drove the truck. No pressure to buy RIGHT NOW. Called the next day and did negations over the phone. By end of the day we had a deal. Went to deanship after work and drove my new truck home just a hour after arriving. Could not have gone better.

May 26, 2015

Hi Kevin! We are glad to hear that you were taken care of at Stonebriar Chevrolet. Thanks and visit us again soon!