Stonebriar Chevrolet

Service 855-315-9224 Service 855-315-9224

We Make it easy to buy!

Great customer service!

by from Frisco TX |

Just purchased my third vehicle from Stonebriar Chevrolet. This is also my third purchase with John Frigon as my sales representative. John makes new car purchasing a breeze. He understands customer service, listens to your needs and limits and gives you the best advice to get you the car you want! Add that to a great sales, finance and service team and you can't go wrong. All my service has been with Stonebriar and it is always quick and easy. The quality of the vehicles I have purchased has been excellent so most of my contact is just the routine service. Russ is my service representative and I always feel welcome and a priority. Want a new car, go to Stonebriar and see John Frigon!

Best Chevrolet Dealership ever!

by from allen tx |

Wish if Service Advisers were a little bit faster. however they were friendly and explained my options.

old Fashioned Sales

by from Dallas, Texas |

Our salesperson was John Frigon. His non-pressure attitude won our confidence as we worked through deciding on the right car versus a sales effort to simply sell any car. One item I would mention is although this was for a general car, it will easily ripple into additional purchases of other vehicles. John was not aware of this, but he was also being evaluated for other purchases to recommend to friends and family. I could not have been more pleased with his sales expertise and caring approach.

Fantastic car buying experience!

by from Plano, TX |

We recently purchased a new truck at this dealership. Our salesman, David Steele, was excellent! He helped us find the perfect truck and the best deal. I will definitely be back to buy another car from David when the lease on our other vehicle is up. The dealership is very nice and the customer service is top notch. I would not hesitate to recommend Stonebriar Chevrolet and David Steele to my family and friends. It was nice to have a pleasant car buying experience for a change.

Great Dealership

by from Frisco, Texas |

Great Dealership. Ask for Bill Pace. I asked Bill for the best price and was shocked when he came back with a "best" price. I even had to ask if he priced the right truck. He even called to wish me a Happy Birthday.

good experience to buy my Chevy

by from Dallas Tx |

very large place good designed for Chevy help full sale mans Sadeq Bairami helped me to find my car fast and easy, I did not have such a experience with other dealers in Dallas before. if you are looking to find a good place to buy your Chevy call them.

special surprise

by from Frisco, TX |

We just bought our 4th (5th if we include family referral) from Stonebriar. This one was a little more special as it was a special order 2016 Camaro 2SS. We went back to our sales guy Jack Drulard, who sold us the other cars, and he helped me order the car as a surprise Christmas/birthday present for my wife. The order process was fun and he let me go thru and check the options on the computer with him and submit the order. Once placed I got a minimum weekly update call even just to say no change in status. When there was a change though I got a call that day and was kept updated on when GM accepted the order, broadcasted for production, built, bayed, and shipped. Knowing this was a surprise Jack helped keep the car a secret as my wife likes to stop by weekly to get her car washed. When the car arrived Jack helped me organize a special delivery that will forever be remembered.

Great experience at Stonebriar Chevrolet

by from Frisco, TX |

Bought a Silverado at Stonebriar, love the truck and had a good experience with them. Mike Owens was my salesman and was great, will definitely go back to him when it's time to purchase a new vehicle. Also have recommended him to my friends.

Best experience!

by from Plano , TX |

Best car buying experience I have had, Sadeq was very helpful. I recommend to my friends to come stonebriar Chevrolet and ask for him only!

Great sales experience , thanks Sadeq!

by from Frisco , TX |

Sadeq Bairami was a knowledgeable and friendly salesman. I bought my Malibu from him , that was a great experience with Stonebriar Chevrolet. I recommend here and Sadeq to my friends.