Bob Dance Kia

Service 877-879-8140

Where Everybody Rides!

I love my Sorrento

by from Jason |

Me and my wife love our Sorento. We went to Bob Dance Kia looking for a small or midsize SUV. Bobby showed us a very low mileage Baby Blue Sorento that my wife loved. We had a great price on the vehicle and our trade-in in less than 10 minutes. I highly recommend. Our daugther will need a car next year and we plan to go right back to Bobby.

easy to deal with

by from melbourne fl |

best customer service 50 years family owned.they have only msrp pricing no second stickers.al new cars have 20 year 200000 mile warranty.

COMPLETELY DISHONEST ADVERTISING

by from MELBOURNE, FL |

AFTER VISITING THIS DEALERSHIP'S WEBSITE, I WENT TO THE DEALERSHIP AND LOCATED THE CAR BY VIN NUMBER, MET THE SALESMAN, AND TEST DROVE THE CAR. AFTERWARDS, I WAS QUOTED A PRICE OVER $1000 ABOVE THEIR INTERNET ADVERTISED PRICE. COMPLETELY MISLEADING AND DISHONEST. AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP.

Car purchase made stress less and hassle free

by from Palm bay |

After spending hours looking for a car for my daughter we ended up going to look at a specific car. When we arrived we found the car we came to see was already sold but they had a different car we liked. After finding the asking price well within the price range we took it for a ride. After the ride, we decided to "work the numbers" with no stress the sales manager and finance manager were able to get her a loan below what she thought she was going to have to pay. She and us could not be happier with the way we were handled, and taken care of from start to finish.

Never Again

by from Titusville, FL |

I took my 2006 Optima in because the crank sensor was going bad. Only issue was an intermittent no start. No rubbing noise. Got it back 2 days later with the timing belt rubbing a hole in the timing belt cover. I took it to a real shop and the cam shaft seals were leaking, the belt had oil on it and the edge of the belt was worn from rubbing on the cover. (Note: timing cover did not have to be removed to replace the crank sensor). I had asked on day one, when I went to pick up the car, what the "rubbing noise was". Service Manager heard the noise and requested that they kept overnight to check it in the morning. I was told, it was because of the after-market timing belt and it goes away when the car warms up. It did not go away when the car warmed up and it would not have gone away until the belt wore a complete hole in the timing cover or the belt broke. Complained to Bob Dance and corporate Kia and was ignored. Will never go back there.

Dishonest Dealership

by from Palm Bay, FL. |

Seen a price on a Friday for a thousand less on a Nissan Altima, called on it, the next day the price went up, I asked a few days later if they would still honor the price they said yes. When I was ready to buy the next week they brought the car over from Orlando to the Merritt Island store, I went in on Saturday 9/28/13 in the afternoon and they wouldn't honor the price after I drove an hour plus they lied about it and said they told me that. Then because I wouldn't finance through them and only with my bank, they were not happy, so the big man says well since you are noyt buying and signing today and if it sells then oh well that's business. The place was closing up in 30 minutes and this car has been sitting for a while,from the Merritt Island to the Orlando store and back again, funny. Then I get a call from them that Monday at 1:30 PM and they said the car sold that Saturday in that short of time, the place was dead for business, my guess, another lie. I told them I will never do business there again and I will be buying two cars in January paying cash and they will never get my business again. They are a very shady dishonest Dealership, and I have purchased many cars through the years in Brevard County, FL. and never have been treated so poorly, take your business elsewhere to a honest dealership, thank you!

can't sell new cars???

by from cocoa fl. |

First I must say I want to spend my money local! I would not buy from hiers in Melbourne because of their practices. I went to this dealer several times over 3 months or so looking for NEW. Cars for my self and some friends, only to be told each time that they were expecting to have new cars "next week". Well it never happened, even yet. I wonder what they did to kia?? In the past 8 months my friends and I have purchased 4 optimas and a soul, having to go as far as lakeland (savings thousands over MELBOURNE). BUT....... We all take our cars here for service! The service mgr. Is top knotch and their costs for oil changes are reasonable. One of us had a major issue and Mr. Bowen ? (Service mgr.) Took care of the issue down to supplying a courtesy car. We all will continue to use their service!

Not too happy

by from Fl |

At first everything was going smooth, then I started noticing little things that eventually added up. Their dealership opened at 8:30 not one person was there til 9 and their financing guy arrived at 11 so I had to wait 3 hours. To me that was very unprofessional. They kept raising the price and ultimately wanted a bigger down payment. I walked away and I wouldn't return.

Bob Dance Kia responded to this review

March 22, 2012

We want to apologize for not having a finance representative available when you visited our showroom. For the last two weeks we have been shorthanded on financing staff and had to temporarily allocate Finance Managers from our Sanford location over to Merritt Island. This issues has been resolved and our Finance Office opens at 8:30a.m. every morning. Our vehicle pricing is posted clearly on every vehicle although some vehicles are eligible for extra discounts. However, we don't raise our posted price. Sometimes a lender will require the customer to put a percentage of the vehicle's purchase price as a down payment in order to obtain financing. We sincerely apologize that you were unhappy when visiting our dealership. Please give me a call so we can discuss the matter and I'll provide you with a full tank of gas or your next oil change to make up for it. Eric Casteel 407-323-7730 Ext. 407

Super sleazy sales tactics

by from Space Coast, FL |

They use every trick in the book. Bait & switch. Made an agreement to buy at one price and then salesman comes out of Bobby's office with a completely different deal. Plus they're a dealer and don't have new cars.

WARNING!!!!

by from Merritt Island, FL |

They lie about pricing. The draw you in with low pricing, but then use fine print and add-ons when negotiating. Then they take the vehicle I was trying to purchase and say it's been sold and then put it back onto the market 2 months later marked back up. They use shady and illegal practices to sell cars. This is a business who is never busy, and instead of trying to sell cars, they would rather play games. Buyer Beware!!!

3rd Car I've Purchased!

by from Maitland Florida |

This will be here third vehicle I've purchased from Bob Dance, (two Hyundais and not my Sorento) and it's a pleasant experience ever time. They are a no pressure dealer and it doesnt take 4 hours to buy a car, I hate that. Will be shopping there again.