Jaguar Land Rover Mission Viejo

28701 Marguerite Pkwy, Mission Viejo, CA 92692

New 866-694-1138
Used 877-770-7969
Service 888-968-3455

First time buyer.!!! Excellent outcome.

by from Winnetka, CA |

I have been looking for an lexus IS. 250 for my first car. I drove from the valley to see this car and it was everything I had seen online..!!! To perfect to believe. To top that off the customer service was amazing..!!! Got a great deal and left very satisfied. Definite professionals...!!

July 16, 2014

Rose, Thank you for your Business and your kind words.

NOT OUT OF STATE FRIENDLY!

by from Houston, Texas |

I was very much interested in a vehicle at this dealership. I did not receive a return call or an e-mail after submitting an inquiry through the cars.com website. I call into the dealership 2 days after the initial inquiry was submitted and left a message for a salesperson to return my call. I receive a call a day later and requested to have the final pricing and fees sent to me in writing on dealership letter head so I can have my credit union finance the vehicle. Then I was told that I would have to fly in to sign the paperwork, which I did not understand why because I purchased several vehicles out of state without have to fly in to the dealership. Days went by and I still did not receive the required paperwork. I had to contact the salesperson once again, who give me a poor excuse for not getting the information to me saying that the corporate office had to provide final numbers and they were busy. Three days went by and still nothing. The salesperson then emailed me and asked if I was still interested in the vehicle....well yeah! This time he said that if I wanted the vehicle, they would have to "control the title.... You have to use our lenders and you still have to fly in to sign the paperwork". So I tried to negotiate the price to try and compensate for me having to fly there. The salesperson emailed me back and said the vehicle was sold. REALLY! Suggestions for this dealership: 1. Limit you online advertising to within a 50 mile radius of their location. 2. Note in your advertisement that out of state/city buyers will have to be present to complete paperwork 3. Refrain from forcing buyers to use your lenders. 4. Respond to inquiries in a much timelier manner.

Shop somewhere else- Buyer beware!!!!

by from Irvine, CA |

I bought a very expensive pre-owned car from this dealership. When they delivered the car I asked for the spare key. The service manager told me the salesman had it but he was off that day. I called the following day and continuously for about a month before they told me there was no second key and it would cost me $500 to purchase one. I asked why they did not tell me before and they said I should have asked for a second key during the sale. I asked to speak with the GM and the sales manager told me I could not speak to anyone else and that his word was the last word on the matter. He told me I should have negotiated a second key during the purchase. The car had a visible dent on the side and chipped paint on the front bumper, I negotiated for those repairs but how do you know that the car you are buying does not have a spare key before you purchase it?

June 8, 2014

We were truly sorry that we were unable to accomodate but as we have discussed, what we agreed to do as far as repairs to the vehicle etc. were agreed to in writing and performed to your satisfaction. Offering you the 2nd key at our cost was the best we could do. Thank You, Stephen Brown General Manager

Great Place to purchase your car

by from Garden Grove, CA |

Very easy process and good sales people. I was very happy with my purchase and the transaction time. This is a good place to go if you are looking for a quality Range Rover. I will definitely do business with them again.

June 8, 2014

Thank you BabyRRinthe OC, As you know we pride ourselves in stocking the most pre owned Range Rovers of any dealer in southern California. Glad we were able to be so helpful and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Enjoy your Rover and try to join us on one of our off road excursions and truly enjoy the full capabilities of your Rover! Thanks again Stephen Brown General Manager

Great experience

by from Irvine, CA |

Bought a used car, had a great experience. Go see Barett

JJ thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business. Scott Paul

Jaguar Land Rover Mission Viejo -very poor service

by from Misison Viejo, CA. |

- Checked in my car for a Check engine light, Misdiagnosed the car several times for one week, and end-up paying over $2000.00 for parts that just got replaced in addition to over $1000.00 for labor work. - Received a quote for over $1000.00 for a simple front brake job - Another $1200.00 for front -end problems that existed since a bought this car from the same dealer. This is an example of a dealership that gives Land Rover brand a bad name. I have lost faith in ALL Land Rover products and after research on line I found out there is numerous complains about this particular dealership and their work ethics, especially their poor knowledge of the Land Rover brad and their over charges. Does anyone from the manufacturer of Land Rover monitor these guys or have any concerns about the mass complains against this dealership? Anyone care?

July 17, 2014

First of all i thank you for your feedback and giving us a opportunity to regain your confidence in us as a dealer. Please feel free to see David our service Manager or Scott our GM when you are in next.

these guys are Profesionals!

by from Laguna Hills |

I had a great time here! The whole process was easy, fun & relaxing! Ask for John Dreyer! He went to every extent to make this deal possible for me! 5 stars for this dealership!

July 16, 2014

Thank you very much your feedback and your business is appreciated.

talk about an amazing dealership!

by from Laguna Beach |

I came in in need, and I was helped with everything! I love my car, and they were able to do everything I asked & more. They went above & beyond to help me, and I would definatley refer this place to anyone!

Joy, We appreciate your feedback and your business. Thank you

Got a great used Lexus

by from San Marcos, Ca |

Had a really good experience. I had been looking for several weeks. They had the best price on a 2010 Lexus RX 350. Drove up from San Diego area, definitely worth the drive. Truly a beautiful car.

July 17, 2014

Thank you very much for your feedback and your business is much appreciated.

Terrible Customer Service

by from Orange County, CA |

Went in today to look at a used vehicle. The vehicle was in very poor shape and the lame attempts made to fix the problems by this dealer were very bad. I went ahead and made an offer anyways taking into account the shoddy workmanship. They took my number and told me they would call me back. Never heard from them.

July 16, 2014

apologies for the experiece falling short of your expectations