Jaguar Land Rover Mission Viejo

Used 877-770-7969
Service 888-968-3455

Great service.

by from Silverado,CA |

Customer focused team. Had a great experience and would buy from them again.

The Best, Most Competent, Friendliest Dealer.

by from La Jolla, Ca 92037 |

This was our 5th new car from this dealership, Brian smith and Janessa and the entire staff here make it our go to dealership. By the way we drive 70 miles from La Jolla to make our purchases here. Brian smith will forever be our Sales Professional.

Great personalized service.

by from Laguna Beach, CA |

This is my 4th LR. LR MV was amazing in terms of finding my vehicle, advocating for me and delivering precisely what I was looking for without prior success.

New owner

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

Very refreshing buying expierence, very friendly staff & over all very professional

Great services!!!!

by from Laguna Niguel, CA |

My husband and I were there to buy my husband's car but at the end we bought mine too..... excellent service :)

Land Rover Evoque

by from Laguna Niguel, CA. |

Pleasant and prompt service. very friendly and helpfull staff. Fair on the trade in. Will recommend the dealership and the salesperson.

Great sales rep,easy process, nice facilites

by from La Jolla, CA |

Alan Germaine was my sales rep. He was great to deal with and made the process easy and painless. They have really nice facilities. Much nice than the dealership in San Diego.

Wonderful Experience

by from Mission Viejo, CA |

Staff was great and very accommodating! and I love my new car!

Ramge Rover

by from Mission Viejo, CA |

amazing job, friendly service and they took very good care of us, the process was quick and easy and the dealer went out of his way to make sure we got what we wanted

NOT OUT OF STATE FRIENDLY!

by from Houston, Texas |

I was very much interested in a vehicle at this dealership. I did not receive a return call or an e-mail after submitting an inquiry through the cars.com website. I call into the dealership 2 days after the initial inquiry was submitted and left a message for a salesperson to return my call. I receive a call a day later and requested to have the final pricing and fees sent to me in writing on dealership letter head so I can have my credit union finance the vehicle. Then I was told that I would have to fly in to sign the paperwork, which I did not understand why because I purchased several vehicles out of state without have to fly in to the dealership. Days went by and I still did not receive the required paperwork. I had to contact the salesperson once again, who give me a poor excuse for not getting the information to me saying that the corporate office had to provide final numbers and they were busy. Three days went by and still nothing. The salesperson then emailed me and asked if I was still interested in the vehicle....well yeah! This time he said that if I wanted the vehicle, they would have to "control the title.... You have to use our lenders and you still have to fly in to sign the paperwork". So I tried to negotiate the price to try and compensate for me having to fly there. The salesperson emailed me back and said the vehicle was sold. REALLY! Suggestions for this dealership: 1. Limit you online advertising to within a 50 mile radius of their location. 2. Note in your advertisement that out of state/city buyers will have to be present to complete paperwork 3. Refrain from forcing buyers to use your lenders. 4. Respond to inquiries in a much timelier manner.

Shop somewhere else- Buyer beware!!!!

by from Irvine, CA |

I bought a very expensive pre-owned car from this dealership. When they delivered the car I asked for the spare key. The service manager told me the salesman had it but he was off that day. I called the following day and continuously for about a month before they told me there was no second key and it would cost me $500 to purchase one. I asked why they did not tell me before and they said I should have asked for a second key during the sale. I asked to speak with the GM and the sales manager told me I could not speak to anyone else and that his word was the last word on the matter. He told me I should have negotiated a second key during the purchase. The car had a visible dent on the side and chipped paint on the front bumper, I negotiated for those repairs but how do you know that the car you are buying does not have a spare key before you purchase it?

Jaguar Land Rover Mission Viejo responded to this review

June 8, 2014

We were truly sorry that we were unable to accomodate but as we have discussed, what we agreed to do as far as repairs to the vehicle etc. were agreed to in writing and performed to your satisfaction. Offering you the 2nd key at our cost was the best we could do. Thank You, Stephen Brown General Manager