Tom Wood Porsche Audi

Service 866-207-0377

The Car You Want, The Way You Want

Great Place to Buy A Car

by from Logansport, IN |

I purchased a used Lexus IS250 from this dealership. It was no joke, the best car dealer experience I have ever had. Our salesman's name Was Nick and he made me feel like an old friend. This transaction went smoother than I ever thought possible. I left the lot with a great car at a great price and I will be back.

Tom Wood Audi service

by from Nashville, IN |

I am quite surprised to see some of these reviews since I have been driving 1 1/2 hours since 1993 to have Tom Wood service my Audis, rather than go to a closer dealer. For each of my four Audis I've always received prompt and courteous service, the issues have been dealt with fully, and the prices are, if not cheap, reasonable. Since I almost always wait for my car to be serviced it benefits me that the services are done in a timely way and that in only one instance has the dealership not had the parts needed. The facility itself is very nice -- the service area is clean, and the "quattro cafe" is a nice place to wait with complementary coffee and bottled water. The service reps are friendly and knowledgeable, especially Caleb and Andrew, and they really understand the cars, and keep customers informed about the status of their repairs. I tend to buy my Audis locally, but I still choose to receive the excellent service of Tom Wood since I have had such a series of good experiences over more than two decades. Highly recommended!

great experience each time

by from Avon, IN |

I have always had a great experience with TomWood Porsche Audi for many years. Rob Graves was knowledgeable and personable the first day my wife and I met him many years ago, and he has continued to impress us with a caring and professional attitude. We have purchased two Audis from him and most recently my first Porsche. Chris W in service has gone out of his way several times to make sure we are pleased with any service visits etc. always seems like a team effort each time we visit.

Not Helpful or Customer Oriented

by from Carmel, IN |

I contacted Tom Wood Porsche regarding a 2002 Porsche 911 Cabriolet they had advertised for sale. I had previously driven to the dealership to view the car after hours and noted that the cloth top was in very bad repair with wear marks covering a good portion of the top that would require it's replacement. I left a message for the dealer inquiring, if at their sales price they would consider replacing the top (especially since they are a Porsche dealer and can do it at their wholesale cost). They were not willing to replace or repair the top at all. They offered no compromises other than that I could take the car elsewhere and get the top replaced for about $2,500 instead of the $5,000 that Tom Wood Porsche would charge. I decided just to take my business elsewhere.

Excellent service and experience with car purchase

by from Greenwood, IN |

I purchased a used 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 from Tom Wood Audi-Porsche. Excellent process. Very pain free, from the internet quote to the test drive to the financing and paperwork. I highly recommend this dealership any day of the week, month or year. Steve Malz the internet sales manager - kudos to him. Excellent service, very responsive. Truly happy with my experience. 10/10

Great experience

by from Indpls, IN |

I had a GREAT experience with the men who helped me: Lee and Rod. Both were very patient, knowledgeable, kind and they even have a good sense of humor. Both were extremely responsive to all of my questions and they did not make me feel foolish for my "girl" questions :) I received personal service and attention, which is generally lacking in many businesses today. Customer service is fantastic. They went above and beyond my expectations in the purchase of my vehicle. I also enjoyed working with Nadine in the paper process. She too was very friendly, happy, knowledgeable and courteous in our interactions. I definitely would refer Tom Wood Audi to my family and friends and I look forward to a long history of doing business with these folks.

perfect

by from 7350, freeport ln, aptD |

I bought a new SE toyota camry from tom wood. Employers are so co-operative and very helpful.

Tom Wood Porsche Audi Experience

by from Fishers, IN |

I was very impressed and satisfied with my buying experience at Tom Wood Porsche. The sales staff was very friendly and knowledgable and took a lot of time to answer all my questions about the car. I never felt pressured to buy.The after sales service is first-rate as well. When my car was in for service, I was updated daily and my car was ready when promised! I would recommend Rod Ingalls and his staff to all my friends and relatives.

the best...1 customer at a time.

by from D.C. area |

I purchased a 2007 Mercedes GL450 from their preowned inventory for an amazing price. From D.C. area, I negociated purchase price over the phone with Rob (who even walked around the vehicle with his cell phone for several minutes in order to accurately answer my specific questions). Upon receiving agreed upon negociated quote in writing from Rob, I flew from D.C. to Indianapolis to finalize purchase and personally take delivery. ALthough Rob was unavailable that day, Lee picked me up at the airport (a 30 min trip each way) free of charge and made the whole in person part of the buying process one of the best I've ever experienced. For example, when I conducted the prepurchase inspection on the vehicle and found items that were not to my purchase satisfaction, Lee took additional cost off the already negociated bottom line price without hesitation. Nadeen in their fianance dept made the paperwork process as smooth as silk, with no attempted "dealer tricks". For my 10-11 hour drive home with newly purchased GL450, they even put together a trip "goodie bag" with treats and travel mug. Simply awesome, and recommend them getting a "priority look" by anyone shopping a vehicle. By far, well worth my time from D.C. and back for money saved (yep, even with travel costs) and personal service provided.

911 Visit

by from Paris, IL |

Jeremy and the techs are great. Parts dept easy to work with. Overall great experience getting first service on newly purchased used 911.