Kelly Buick GMC Mitsubishi Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New 866-284-2953
Used 866-294-0949
Service 877-855-4658

Since 1967 Count On Kelly

Great service and accommodations are excellent

by from Emmaus, PA |

From scheduling the service appointment to the completeion of the work, everything was perfect. Service staff advised me on the proper service needs for the vehicle based on the mileage.

Service

by from Allentown, Pa |

Everyone was very courteous and efficient. It took a little longer than we expected for the service. Will use the facility in the future.

Most recent services to my vehicle

by from Emmaus, PA |

The mechanic found leaves in a filter and said it needed to be replaced. I live in a virtual forest. He also suggested maintenance to my fuel injection system to prevent problems later, which I appreciated. Most recently, they worked on my air conditioning and found out that it was covered under my extended warranty. I find them reliable and very trustworthy. I would have no problem referring anyone to Kelly.

professional service

by from Allentown, Pa |

The experience at Kelly Buick GMC is like visiting friends. I feel like I can ask any question, think things over, get detailed information.....while enjoying myself looking at the beautiful new cars, driving a new car ....having fun! The sales and service personnel are professional and let me know that I am the one who should be satisfied with the quality of work.

Amazing, friendly, personal service

by from Allentown Pa |

I wasn't sure what I was looking for and the sales associate helped to narrow down the search without any pressure. Heather Doll was the sales associate and she rocked! She answered all questions and was very good at explaining costs and the additions I could put on my GMC Terrain. I loved how she was able to text me information during the day. It made the experience much more personal.

super inventory, great vehicle

by from Allentown, PA |

My young salesman was professional and courteous, but not as experienced as some. I was quoted the lowest price on a vehicle, but found an even lower price online. A manager said the MSRP was wrong; they are already giving me the lowest price, but can offer me a $200 service credit. Another manager then assisted me in purchasing a vehicle. I would not have bought a vehicle from KELLY BUICK GMC if it weren't for him. He took the time to help me. While completing the paperwork for my purchase I asked the salesman where the $200 service credit is. He stated he has to "look into it." When taking delivery of the vehicle he still said he had to "look into it." Salesman called me several days after my purchase to give me a price quote on floor mats, which I ordered. I again asked about the service credit and salesman stated he still had to "look into it." I feel this should have been handled at delivery time.

Excellent Sales Experience

by from Emmaus, PA |

The staff at Kelly Buick treated my wife and I in a courteous and very professional manner, particularly our salesman, Nick. He was very attentive to our concerns and explaining all the small details regarding our new vehicle.

Work completed on time

by from Allentown,PA |

Work was completed when promised. A complete service report was submitted to me. The report indicated all the work that was completed and the time taken by the technician.

great service on short notice

by from Catasauqua, PA |

I needed to make an appointment short notice and Kelly Buick was able to accommodate my needs. They also fixed the problem with minimum wait time and I was back on the road before I knew it.

Excellent service

by from Allentown, PA |

Our sales representative, Drew Parker was very courteous, patient, understanding and knowledgeable about the GMC products. He also knew how to address our needs as customers. He made the experience of leasing a new vehicle a pleasurable experience.