AutoNation Chevrolet Spokane Valley

8500 E Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99212

Best car buying experience ever

by from Hayden, ID |

I started the purchase of our 2014 Silverado High Country online from Russ. When I arrived at the AutoNation Chevrolet Russ was busy and I was helped by Sam the General Manager. I thought "oh no they brought out the big guns". Sam was patient and worked hard in locating the truck we wanted. The deal was done with a handshake and returned 3 days later to take delivery of our new truck. Both Russ and Sam finalized the delivery and it was absolutely the best car buying experience we've had in the past 30 years. No pressure, simple and thorough. We will buy from AutoNation again.

July 15, 2014

We are happy you found us so helpful! The staff at AutoNation Chevrolet Spokane Valley always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your strong recommendation, and thank you again for the review!

Scheduled service for 2012 Chev Equinox

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

I purchased our 2012 Equinox (used) from AutoNation Chevrolet Spokane Valley in Jan 2013, in which our Salesman, Duane Wagner and Sales Manager Mike Mackey, and all of the customer service staff provided excellent service and sales and helped us through the whole process with extended warranty and other applications. We opted to get the extended service, beyond the original vehicle service program to have the added protection for any repairs that could happen. Since then, we have always taken our Equinox in for service when due. Scheduling is a breeze with a qualified staff that works within YOUR time frame. Service waiting area, restrooms and showroom floors are very clean and well maintained. The service and sales staff are quite knowledgeable, courteous and friendly. You couldn't ask for a better experience.

Service visit for my 2012 Infinity

by from Spokane, WA |

Randy Brown was the service manager who processed my service. I am way too particular about my car and I'm sure I tried Randy's patience. He put up with me and I got my car done right. Randy has helped me several times in the past and I truly appreciate his always going the extra mile to show his service is the best.

Auto Nation Chevrolet Spokane Valley WA

by from Greenacres WA |

Great Fast Service I would recommend the service Department to others

March 26, 2014

Thanks so much for your strong recommendation of our service department at AutoNation Chevrolet Spokane Valley! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road!

Wonderful Service!

by from Spokane, WA |

The staff is friendly, knowlegable and never high pressure! I always leave knowing that my vehicle has been worked on by the best! I would never consider taking my vehicle anyplace else. I am a very happy customer!

March 5, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, Cindy! It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

Autonation is a great place to buy a new car.

by from Colfax, WA |

I bought a new Chevy Equinox on Feb. 16. The Autonation team made the purchase an enjoyable experience! Everyone we were in contact with was helpful and knowledgeable. They are good people. I give them 5 stars!

March 5, 2014

Thanks so much for your warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Chevrolet Spokane Valley. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. We hope you're enjoying your brand new Chevy Equinox -- be safe on the road.

great experience

by from spokane valley wa. |

very helpful great looking dealership will come back for all my service and vehicle needs

March 5, 2014

We are happy that were were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! We appreciate your recommendation of AutoNation Chevrolet Spokane Valley, and we hope to be of service again in the future, Lynn.

Great new car buying experence

by from Colbert, WA |

I am very pleased with this visit. I feel that everybody worked very hard to make sure that I was happy and answered all of our questions and made us feel welcome.

Amazing service

by from Spokane, wa |

Everyone that I dealt with was extremely helpful and made my car buying experience a pleasure. I will highly recommend my family and friends to Autonation Chevrolet. Thank you Mike and your staff! Ps... Love my Equinox!

great service very helpful staff Seth is a keeper

by from Spokane Valley Wa. |

quick and great experience would reccomend getting work done there...Seth is always a true professional and I have dealt with him qute a few times