AutoNation Subaru Spokane

10000 E Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99206

Love our new Subaru!

by from Spokane, WA |

Thanks AutoNation for your well wishes for us! I just can't tell you enough how wonderful Mandy Carstensen was with us! We are HUGELY satisfied and happy with the service, information, and just plain representation Mandy Carstensen provided to us in doing business with Suburu!!!! Great kudos to you for hiring such a delightful and knowledgeable person to be a front face person to the public!!! We enjoyed doing business with you all!!! Thanks again!!!

Great help at AutoNation Subaru!

by from Spokane, WA |

I loved the entire experience! Great staff, great selection. They will get you any car that you want even if they don't currently have it on their lot, quickly too. They sell multiple brands so they don't try and convince you to buy only what they have on one lot. So attentive to my needs and made sure I left with the perfect car for me! I would recommend anyone in the market for a car to go to AutoNation Subaru!!

2014 Impreza

by from Spokane, WA |

Doug Fredericks was my sales person. He was so helpful. Answered all my questions that came up and if he wasn't sure on the correct answer he would find out or let us know the right person at ask. We met so many of the different managers and I was reassuring. I love that Auto Nation provides "pit stops" where I can pull into any Auto Nation and they will check the fluids on my car. I will let everyone I know that is new or used car shopping to make their first stop at Auto Nation. Absolutely pleased with my experience!

Great experience

by from Spokane, Washington |

Buying a car can be stressful--it's so much of an investment and there are so many great cars to choose from! The Autonation Subaru shop in the Spokane Valley did a great job giving me information and being patient with me; they presented me with many choices, and they made sure to answer all of my questions. Josh MIller was especially great to work with--I hope that his boss gives him a raise!

Great experience trading in my forester

by from Spokane, WA |

Josh Miller was great to work with, he made the whole process of trading in my forester for a crosstrek very easy. He was very knowledgeable about Subaru's and was excited to share that with me! In my past experience when you get to the part of dealing with the finance guy things get ugly, this time it was a breeze Shawn Duncan was amazing and it was painless!!! A big thank you all!! Love the new car and will always come back to AutoNation!

Awesome Experience!!!

by from Spokane, WA |

I stopped into the Subaru dealership to look at the new Legacys. My salesman Keith Moors was awesome to work with and very knowledgeable on all the cars on the lot. Keith answered all my questions and was very patient! The dealership was also very clean and everyone was so friendly and great to work with. Best car buying experience I have ever had! Also, the Subaru Legacy is by far my favorite car I have ever owned! It rides great and the gas mileage I am getting is insane!!!

Auto Nation is AWESOME!!

by from Spokane,WA |

The selection of vehicles and knowledge of the staff was phenomenal. By far the best customer service around. I would highly recommend Auto Nation Subaru Spokane. Ask for Doug and he will set you up with the perfect car.

Tribeca

by from Coulee Dam, WA |

My husband and I stopped at AutoNation because we were shopping around and had time to spare in between appointments. We told Josh what we were looking for in a used vehicle, the must haves and what not and he said he had just the vehicle - a Subaru Tribeca, that it hadn't been on the lot long. He took us for a test drive and so we started the paperwork, we had to leave for my next appointment but came back afterwards. We ran into a glitch where my trade-in was showing up as a total loss but Justin helped us out with that; working with our insurance company. Overall they were able to get us into the Subaru Tribeca without a whole lot of hassle, Josh was great help and even brought our vehicle out to us since we couldn't take it that day due to it needing the safety inspection, but they let us use a loaner which was awesome - it was a Subaru Forrester. If I were looking for a smaller AWD that Forrester would have been a dream, 25mpg! can't beat that! Anyway Josh drove our Tribeca out to us and we swapped vehicles and I really like my Tribeca, it has a smooth ride and the overall experience with AutoNation Surbaru was great and I would recommend family and friends to go there....they know how to take care of you without being really pushy.

Best Car Buying EXPERIENCE!

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

I was looking online for a new Forrester and put some email out there trying to find a good deal and I got a great price email back to me very quikly and it was $1,100 cheap than anything I had seen. I still was skeptical that the price they gave me was the best so I continued to shop around and no one could come close. I went to the dealership and met with Duane Montague and he was the best thing that could've happen. He made my wife and I feel that we had a choice we were able to assk a ton oof question and he was very knowledgable. My wife and I second guess ourselves over and over. Duane never pressured us he just gave us tools to make a decision that was good for us. We also dealt with Daniel in finance he really seemed he was there to help us. He gave us many options and great rates. We ended up getting a couple plans because we were in a rush we had our 3 month old with us. We went home and changed our mind on what we wanted a refund for two of the plans. Daniel was all ready for us when we came in and had a great attitude he really capped our great experience helping us get exactly what we wanted without pressuring us even though it took money away from him. Go Cougs!

Awesome experience

by from Cheney, WA |

Time for a new Subaru so we looked up Auto Nation online to see what they had to offer. Their selection was great so we went down and met Joshua Miller who was very helpful and found the perfect car for us at a good price. I absolutely hate to go through the hours of haggling and paperwork but our experience was awesome and straight forward. We agreed on a price and had the paperwork done quickly. Everybody we met was very nice including the mechanic we talked to and John who had the car spotless and full of gas for us. This was the best, least stressful car buying experience we have ever had and I would buy another vehicle from them and refer all of my friends and family to them.