AutoNation Subaru Spokane

10000 E Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99206

Best Vehicle Purchasing Experience of my life.

by from Colville, WA |

On 1/15/16 my wife and I drove in to AutoNation Subaru to shop for a "slightly used" Subaru Outback. We had Made an appointment with Doug. Right from the start he was pleasant and helpful. I'm sure we tried his patience with all our questions but he was genuinely interested in what was best for us. Within a short time we selected one that we liked and were given a carfax report, and a Subaru Certified Pre-owned Vehicle Inspection Checklist. So we had confidence that the car was just as presented with no hidden faults etc. On the price, they showed us a "book out sheet" which included the N.A.D.A. Values and then the Kelley Blue Book pricing. On all previous vehicle purchases I had to look all that data up myself. And even with the price below wholesale pricing, Gale added a cargo compartment cover for no extra charge. Daniel in finance did a great job processing our paperwork. It was a long day but we were made to feel relaxed and valued during the entire process. We would definitely purchase from AutoNation Subaru again. Larry

Josh Miller, great salesman

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

We had a great experience buying my son's 1st car. Never felt pressured, Joshua Miller took his time to find us what we wanted and didn't try to up sell us. I never felt I was being "sold to", I felt he was trying to help us meet our goals which I appreciated. It was a great experience for my 16 yr old son to be a part of.

Great Experience

by from Spokane Valley WA |

I Recently ordered/leased a 2016 STI from Autonation Subaru in Spokane Valley. The staff was very helpful in showing me my options and Explaining the entire lease process. I was kept informed of when my car would arrive and my salesman Josh even came in on his day off to do all of the paperwork so that I could pick up my car. If you are looking to get a Subaru I highly recommend this dealership and you should ask for Josh Miller.

Great Car Buying Experience :-)

by from Spokane, WA |

I chose to buy my new 2016 Forester from Auto Nation Spokane Valley for several reasons. Primary was the excellent service I received from Patricia Hawley. As a "senior woman", I was very comfortable with Trish's approach and attentive service. She showed genuine interest in my needs and wants in a new vechicle. She also helped me get top dollar trade in for my "pristine, low mileage 2008 trade in". Trish has offered to give me follow up lessons on all the high tech "EyeSight" safety features. I plan to take advantage of this offer. In addition, Sales Manager, Gail Swenson is a huge asset for the agency. He is VERY personable and always had a positive message to relay. I recall him stating, "We want to take good care of you AFTER you buy our cars". He also encouraged me to bring my new car in frequently (any time, actually) for a free car wash. :-) I have dealt with another local Subaru dealership with no complaints, but Auto Nation just takes Customer Service to a higher level :-) Thank you Trish --- and you too, Gail :-)

Greatest experience ever!

by from Spokane, Wa |

I recently leased a new crosstrek with the help of Doug & Josh. They were so helpful. What a great team. This was by far the best experience I've had. The guys answered all my questions and went above just selling me a car. I appreciate their honesty and friendliness. I wish I could give them ten stars. Thanks autonation!!!

AutoNation Review

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

Josh was an excellent representative for AutoNation. His positive attitude, along with his automobile knowledge, made our vehicle shopping easy. Not only was he patient with our decision making, but brought us water and easily answered all of our questions. The company is fortunate to have him as an employee. The reason that we selected four stars rather than five on the buying process is that we felt it took an exceptional amount of time to prepare the paperwork. If the process for that portion of completing a sale could be reduced, I'm sure that customers would appreciate it.

October 14, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

Sales Review for Auto Nation

by from Spokane, Wa |

Auto Nation Subaru of Spokane was wonderful to work with. The entire team helped in the buying process and it went smoother than I was anticipating. Amanda the sales representative was amazing and such a joy to work with. Her positive energy and willingness to help me find the best car for me really sealed the deal. The managers were willing to negotiate deals with us and ended up selling the car to us for the price we (my partner and I) wanted. I ended up wanting to take off an extended warranty the day after my sale and they met me in the morning to redo the paper work. They were very fun and pleasant people to work with.

October 14, 2015

Thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Most Fun I've Ever Had At A Dealership

by from Spokane, Wa |

Justin Johnson is the best! I showed up on the lot looking for a used vehicle. Justin listened to what I wanted. He made sure that he asked me colors, options, and most importantly-what kind of vehicle I was interested in. We joked, we laughed, he made the experience fun and not stressful. Car buying is usually such a drag, sales associates are so blah, and the finance guy is always a bore. Between Justin my sales guy, and Mike my finance guy.. I could not ask for a better team. Thank you again Justin Johnson, and Mike for all your laughter and excitement.

Joshoua Miller ( car Dealer )

by from Spokane, WA |

Josh Miller has been the best Sales man hands down for Autonation in my opinion. I have been with Autonation for years and Josh has supplied the best service!! He cares for his customers even when the car you buy comes off the lot! i also referred a friend to Josh and my friend happened to buy a new vehicle as well! Thanks josh/ Autonation Team!

October 2, 2015

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Jim Olson

by from Spokane WA |

Josh was very professional and made the entire process a very positive experience. He made sure that I was fully informed about the vehicle and that he would be there in the future if I had any questions or concerns. I would definetly recommemend him as a a salesman for others. I was super impressed with the quality of the other staff members and the very classy facility! Great experience! Josh is a top notch salesperson!