AutoNation Subaru Spokane

10000 E Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99206

Wonderful experience

by from Spokane, wa |

I had the pleasure of finding the perfect vehicle to purchase with Kevin Erwin. He worked with me and my wife for over four hours. He was not pushy one bit, but instead listened to ours needs and helped us find the vehicle of our dreams. Thanks Kevin!!!

2015 Subaru Legacy

by from Newman Lake, WA |

Of course it goes without saying that we are delighted with our new Subaru Legacy and feel that it is the best value AWD vehicle in the marketplace. This is a dealership that understands service ? I?ll call them the Nordstrom of car dealers. Everything about the purchase and trade-in process was smooth and accommodating. Our salesman, Matt Gipson was professional, knowledgeable, and informative with zero pressure tactics, and the general manager, Gail Swensen was a pleasure to work with.

Best car buying experience!

by from Medical Lake, WA |

Our experience with buying my new Subaru, was great, got the car I wanted with all my assesories. Lifetime customer of Appleway oppps I mean Autonation. The sales staff answered all my questions and some I had forgotten, they have been available to me, and helping me with questions and concerns even after 3 weeks of owning the car. Service Dept has the best crew ever and really take care of your needs and keep you updated to time frames, when I had all my assesories added to my new car! This is a great crew, all of them! Thank you!

2015 Subaru Spokane

by from Spokane WA |

I have had a very good experience with sales man Chad Fairchild.in fact he showed me various options in vehicles.& he was always very clear in describing the details and never pressured me in any way. . I was very impressed with his honesty and knowledge, I did not go there to buy the vehicle of my choice that day, i just wanted to know little more about the Subaru SUV options. even though I was not ready to buy the vehicle that week. Because of the sales man Chad Fairchild impressed me so much, i mad my decision to buy my Subaru through him. I came back and looked other options with Chad, finally with his help we decided to buy the vehicle the following week from Auto Nation, it was going to be only through Chad Fairchild, that is what we did. His personality and antiquates are commendable and both I and my wife liked him and we enjoyed our experience of our purchase of 2015 Subaru SUV. Good Job Chad. Nissar Shah

Great experience getting the our 2013 Outback

by from Coeur d'Alene, ID |

We went to several different dealers looking for just the right car for our family. We have to say that Doug, our sales guy, not only found the right car for us, but made the process so easy and personable. The facility was clean and updated, our kids were comfortable there and everyone was attentive to our needs. Doug and the manager helped us find the perfect car with all the features we wanted-- they even had it shipped in from another state in no time! We didn't have to compromise on our needs. And they even helped us get the plates off our trade-in a few days later when we forgot to grab them in our excitement with our new car.

New Car Purchase

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

Friendly and helpful describes both of the salesmen I dealt with as well as the Sales Manager (Gail). Buying a car is rarely a pleasant experience but the folks at Auto Nation made it as painless as possible. Also received follow-up calls to make sure that all was well and to see if I had any questions. Vehicle delivered on time and as described.

Well done...

by from Spokane, Washington |

Everyone I worked with there, Mike, Justin, Duane, were all knowledgable and helpful. I got the car I wanted with the deal I needed. So pleased!

AutoNation Subaru Spokane responded to this review

November 11, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback, Ruby. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and helpful! If you ever need any help, please give us a call.

2014 Crosstrek

by from Osburn, Idaho |

Circumstances in our lives demanded that we look for a more suitable vehicle. I researched online and checked the box that said "get a quote" with trepidation. We were contacted by Autonation Subaru in Spokane Valley and were pleasantly surprised by the level of care and consideration shown. Mike Libby was fantastic. It was the best buying experience we have ever encountered. He was able to gather a number of different makes and models in one location so that we didn't have to go to different dealers to make our choice. We opted for a Subaru after all and love the car. It's everything we were looking for and more.

2015 Subaru Outback

by from Spokane, WA |

Best car buying experience ever. My wife and I worked with Keith Moors and found the perfect Subaru. The Outback is fantastic. We looked at and drove a lot of cars for 6 weeks before deciding on the Outback. We got the 3.6R and couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend AutoNation Subaru and especially Keith Moors. Thanks to all the staff at AutoNation.

excellant service by ALL

by from Spokane Valley Wa |

Love this group.. This is my 3rd Subaru I have purchased from this dealership.