AutoNation Subaru Spokane

Service 888-370-6580

An AutoNation Company.

Great Experience for a new 2014 Forester

by from Spokane WA |

I was impressed with Colter within 30 seconds of meeting him. He inquired to what I was looking for and my price range and recommended cars within that range, meeting my specific requests for features. From the test drive to the financing, all my questions were answered and I was impressed on how easy the process was. Honestly I was dreading the car shopping process but after this experience with AutoNation Subaru, I can't say enough to recommend them to all my friends and family. Colter and the whole team at AutoNation are awesome!

great service, great car, great deal.

by from spokane, wa |

The whole car buying process at Auto Nation Subaru was so easy. From the moment we walked in the dealership the sales team strived to get us the perfect new/used car for our needs. They careful went over what we want out of a car and what we may need in the near future. They weren't automatically going for the most expensive car, which was a welcomed change from your typical car dealership. The Auto Nation team helped get us into a 2012 Legacy. We love the car. It's EXACTLY what we were looking for. And it's a bonus that the payment doesn't break the bank. We can't recommend this dealership enough. And in the not too distant future when our older 2nd car needs to go, you can rest assured we are going directly to Auto NAtion

Spokane Valley Subaru

by from Spokane, WA |

The guys at Spokane Subaru were great!! Thank you Chad, Matt, and Justin for being awesome!! :)

my experience

by from spokane, wa |

Appleway has always been excellent with their customer service, which is why i returned a second time to look for a vehicle here. Jason Wisher and Tucker Heinman are true professionals. They have excellent customer service skills and are highly knowledgeable about their products. I was very comfortable asking any question, knowing it would be fully answered. Jason took his time to show me different cars and was patient when I was not finding what I was looking for. And then he furthered his search to the computer inventory, only to find the car I have always wanted. Jason even shared his Twizzlers with me while i waited for paperwork to be finalized. Very sweet! Upon returning to get my license plates, I ran into Tucker and Jason again, only to have them follow up with my purchase and answer any further questions I might have. I highly recommend Appleway and their professionals to anyone on the hunt for a car. I am completely satisfied with my experience!

2014 Subaru Outback

by from Spokane, WA |

It was a spur of the moment decision to shop for a new Subaru 9 months after we regretably traded in our 2009 Subaru for a Dodge Charger. Eric Singleton was so friendly, helpful and professional the decision to by a new Sabaru became very simple. Thanks guys great service..... Building and facilities could use a little upgrade though.

Best Service Ever

by from Curlew, Washington |

We started a search for our new car on the internet..after finding the make and model we wanted we asked for pricing. The no Hassle pricing given us by auto nation Subaru was incredible and turned out to be totally honest. The car was waiting for us when we arrived...we test drove,,,were offered drinks...the salesman went over every item in the user guide and insured that we understood it...he even synced my phone to the Bluetooth. The manager was friendly and helped us to get the paperwork done in record time...the facility could use some upgrades but you'll never find a more helpful and friendly staff anywhere. Thanks Eric Singleton We Love our new Subaru crosstrek...(and so do the many many people that have stopped us to see what that awesome car is)

Subaru Autonation Spokane

by from Montana |

I was looking at Subaru Legacy's all around the area from all the different dealerships. I was able to get a great buy through autonation. I would highly recommend them for purchasing Subaru's. They also have a very good selection of Subaru's.

Unexpected surprise!

by from Chewelah, WA |

We have to say that our spur of the moment visit to Auto Nation of Spokane Valley was a pleasant surprise. Keith Moors, our very experienced salesman, did a great job in making our purchase fun. Friendly with no pressure, knowledgeable and accommodating, he turned our "look see" visit into a purchase. He is the guy to check out when buying a vehicle in the Spokane area. Everyone at the dealership treated us well and made us want to return.

Awesome place to buy a car!

by from Kalispell MT |

We just purchased a 2013 Subaru Outback from AutoNation Subaru Spokane and we couldn't be more pleased. Everything went perfectly and we highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. The staff were wonderful to work with and the price couldn't be beat anywhere!

Love our 2013 Subaru Outback!

by from Spokane , WA |

James Kaae impressed us with his knowledge of Subaru outbacks! They were very accomodating when working on the price of our car and trade in. We look forward to doing business with them in the future. Thanks James!