AutoNation Subaru Spokane

10000 E Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99206

Straightforward and honest!

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

I had an excellent experience here. They did not try to push me to purchase any add-ons. They were upfront about the price and answered all my questions.

Best Customer Service

by from Palouse Wa |

Autonation Subaru of Spokane has won me over. Mike Libby is the one to see if you want the best customer service. He is not pushy, listens and delivers what you ask for. He is very personable and great conversationalist while waiting on the bank feedback. I would recommend him to everyone that is need of a new vehicle. The financial portion of the sale was quick and painless and the didn't hassle me of not having ths best credit. For women who like a clean and updated bathroom I would give them an A. Thank you Mike Libby

Dennis Osweiler

by from Cusick, Wa 99119 |

We were looking for a replacement vehicle as the result of a accident. Patricia Hawley was very informative and took the time to explain the costs and benefits associated with used versus new and went out of her way to show us all the options available to us. We would definitely buy from her and Auto Nation again.

Amazing experience!

by from Spokane, Wa |

I had been searching for a newer Subaru sedan Legacy for what seemed like forever! My husband and I after a disappointing (and long) day of car shopping decided to stop at one more dealership- Autonation Subaru. And I am SO glad we did! We were greeted by Doug F. who was happy to assist in my very particular list of desires I was searching for in my dream car. Doug drove us to whichever Autonation dealership we were interested in test driving cars at- and let me tell you there were quite a few! He spent hours with us trying to pin point exactly what I was looking for and at the end of the that day we didn't find "the one". I was disappointed but he assured me that as soon as a car came in that matched what I was searching for he would call me right away. The next day he called. A customer was trading in her 2011 charcoal grey Limited Legacy (sunroof and everything!) He told me it was my car and to come by after work to take a look. He even text me pictures so I could see it before I got there. When I arrived I couldn't beleive me eyes... There it was! My absolute dream car- we named "Destiny". After searching for so long it felt amazing that a salesperson actually took the time to really listen to what I was searching for. The entire sales and service teams are fantastic! I recommend Autonation Subaru and Doug very highly!

Review of Subaru Outback 2015

by from Spokane,Wa. |

Chad Fairchild is the key person when we purchased our new Outback. He was courteous, kind, not pushy and very knowledgeable about the vehicle. Chad went through the vehicle and helped us on the new electronics and operation of this model. When we picked up the vehicle it had a full tank of gas! Very supportive and wanting to know if everything was just right. I would recommend this person if you are in the process of deciding what to purchase at Autonation. Very pleasant experience.If you live in Spokane,Washington Chad is the person to talk to at Autonation.

Crosstrek purchase

by from Deer Park, WA |

We purchased our Crosstrek through AutoNation after having dealt peripherally with two other regional dealers. AutoNation's MO was predictably, unfailingly professional, courteous and accommodating for every question, every requirement, in every respect from initial contact to completed documentation.

Great sales person

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

Paul O'Rourke made buying our new Subaru Outback a breeze. I called on a Wednesday and he had the exact car I wanted within 2 days. I definately recommend Spokane Subaru AutoNation and Paul O-Rourke.

Wonderful experience

by from Spokane, wa |

I had the pleasure of finding the perfect vehicle to purchase with Kevin Erwin. He worked with me and my wife for over four hours. He was not pushy one bit, but instead listened to ours needs and helped us find the vehicle of our dreams. Thanks Kevin!!!

2015 Subaru Legacy

by from Newman Lake, WA |

Of course it goes without saying that we are delighted with our new Subaru Legacy and feel that it is the best value AWD vehicle in the marketplace. This is a dealership that understands service ? I?ll call them the Nordstrom of car dealers. Everything about the purchase and trade-in process was smooth and accommodating. Our salesman, Matt Gipson was professional, knowledgeable, and informative with zero pressure tactics, and the general manager, Gail Swensen was a pleasure to work with.

Best car buying experience!

by from Medical Lake, WA |

Our experience with buying my new Subaru, was great, got the car I wanted with all my assesories. Lifetime customer of Appleway oppps I mean Autonation. The sales staff answered all my questions and some I had forgotten, they have been available to me, and helping me with questions and concerns even after 3 weeks of owning the car. Service Dept has the best crew ever and really take care of your needs and keep you updated to time frames, when I had all my assesories added to my new car! This is a great crew, all of them! Thank you!