AutoNation Subaru Spokane

Service 888-370-6580

An AutoNation Company.

great job

by from Spokane Valley, Washington |

They were quick and easy, weren't pushy at all and really focused on a car that would fit what you wanted/needed rather then something that got them a higher commission.

Best Buying experience!

by from Elk, WA |

Working with James Kaae at Appleway Subaru had to be the most pleasant car buying experience my wife and I have ever had in the last 3 decades. There was no pressure what so ever, we were very comfortable with the atmosphere. The staff was very friendly and helpful, James did his utmost to ensure our questions were answered to our satisfaction. We went on multiple test drives of various vehicles and were surprised that James had the vehicles we were interested in all ready to go and waiting for us.

Great service.

by from Reardan, WA |

I really liked Jason, our sales person. He was knowledgable and listened.

Helping three generations...

by from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho |

I was helping my daughter with her first car shopping in Spokane Valley, as we made appointments to look at vehicles we found in online inventories. Our salesman drove us around all the lots in Appleway Auto Nation, finding little after a busy weekend, until he checked the last place. My daughter was allowed to drive this found vehicle to Starbucks so we could ponder whether she should buy such a new vehicle with so little miles (1 year vs. 10+ and 13k vs. 140k miles). We really appreciate being given the time to ruminate before returning to purchase her 2012 Mazda2 Sport. She is still excited about it, and I am relieved that she will have such reliability on her side as she begins life after high school. I purchased a 1984 Toyota Longbed Deluxe (w/8k miles) from Appleway Toyota in late 1984, and Dad purchased a new Tacoma Access Cab (4wd,4 cyl., 5M) three years ago, as their local dealer (5-6 hours away) was unwilling to look for what he desired in his last truck purchase. Appleway Mazda Subaru is well worth the trip!

2010 Titan

by from Pullman Wa |

I traded in my 2006 Nissan Frontier for a 2010 Nissan Titan. The buying process was a little long but the wife and I are very happy amd will purchase cars from here again.

Best Experience

by from Spokane Washington |

Our best experience ever!! We were very much very thankful for the Salesman Patricio and Eric very friendly no pressure at all..

Great Customer Service

by from Spokane, WA |

Very Comfortable and Friendly buying environment. It was an easy process.

Great service

by from Spokane, Wa |

Very knowledgable salespeople, anticipated information I wanted to know. Helpful, but not overbearing like other dealerships in the area that I visited. Made the process as easy and enjoyable as possible.

Great Service, Above and Beyond!

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

Great help, got me the car I wanted and the price that worked for us, non salesmanlike approach and felt like dealing with a friend, deal with James and Colter, they are fantastic.

RESPECTFULLY TREATED

by from Colbert, WA |

After responding to an online trade-in value request for my Forester, I was called by an Appleway Subaru sales representative and scheduled an appointment. I was greeted shortly after arriving, and invited to drive a new Subaru Outback. The sales representative answered all my questions, and displayed competent knowledge of the model's features and options. I also was treated very courteously by a Sales Manager, who provided a bottom line price for the desired vehicle without pressuring me for a decision. I noted up front that I also had an appointment with another dealership, and that I would not decide until both had presented offers. While I eventually bought from my previous dealer, it was a tough decision, and I greatly appreciated the manner in which Appleway Subaru presented their offer. I will include this dealer again when considering a Subaru purchase.