AutoNation Subaru Spokane

10000 E Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99206

Best Service Ever

by from Curlew, Washington |

We started a search for our new car on the internet..after finding the make and model we wanted we asked for pricing. The no Hassle pricing given us by auto nation Subaru was incredible and turned out to be totally honest. The car was waiting for us when we arrived...we test drove,,,were offered drinks...the salesman went over every item in the user guide and insured that we understood it...he even synced my phone to the Bluetooth. The manager was friendly and helped us to get the paperwork done in record time...the facility could use some upgrades but you'll never find a more helpful and friendly staff anywhere. Thanks Eric Singleton We Love our new Subaru crosstrek...(and so do the many many people that have stopped us to see what that awesome car is)

Subaru Autonation Spokane

by from Montana |

I was looking at Subaru Legacy's all around the area from all the different dealerships. I was able to get a great buy through autonation. I would highly recommend them for purchasing Subaru's. They also have a very good selection of Subaru's.

Unexpected surprise!

by from Chewelah, WA |

We have to say that our spur of the moment visit to Auto Nation of Spokane Valley was a pleasant surprise. Keith Moors, our very experienced salesman, did a great job in making our purchase fun. Friendly with no pressure, knowledgeable and accommodating, he turned our "look see" visit into a purchase. He is the guy to check out when buying a vehicle in the Spokane area. Everyone at the dealership treated us well and made us want to return.

Awesome place to buy a car!

by from Kalispell MT |

We just purchased a 2013 Subaru Outback from AutoNation Subaru Spokane and we couldn't be more pleased. Everything went perfectly and we highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. The staff were wonderful to work with and the price couldn't be beat anywhere!

Love our 2013 Subaru Outback!

by from Spokane , WA |

James Kaae impressed us with his knowledge of Subaru outbacks! They were very accomodating when working on the price of our car and trade in. We look forward to doing business with them in the future. Thanks James!

2013 Subaru Outback

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

I bought my car from this dealer through my USAA buying service and they were very accomdating and helpfull. All of the personnel were friendly and helpful, explaining things and working with me to get the car I wanted to buy.

great job

by from Spokane Valley, Washington |

They were quick and easy, weren't pushy at all and really focused on a car that would fit what you wanted/needed rather then something that got them a higher commission.

Best Buying experience!

by from Elk, WA |

Working with James Kaae at Appleway Subaru had to be the most pleasant car buying experience my wife and I have ever had in the last 3 decades. There was no pressure what so ever, we were very comfortable with the atmosphere. The staff was very friendly and helpful, James did his utmost to ensure our questions were answered to our satisfaction. We went on multiple test drives of various vehicles and were surprised that James had the vehicles we were interested in all ready to go and waiting for us.

Great service.

by from Reardan, WA |

I really liked Jason, our sales person. He was knowledgable and listened.

Helping three generations...

by from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho |

I was helping my daughter with her first car shopping in Spokane Valley, as we made appointments to look at vehicles we found in online inventories. Our salesman drove us around all the lots in Appleway Auto Nation, finding little after a busy weekend, until he checked the last place. My daughter was allowed to drive this found vehicle to Starbucks so we could ponder whether she should buy such a new vehicle with so little miles (1 year vs. 10+ and 13k vs. 140k miles). We really appreciate being given the time to ruminate before returning to purchase her 2012 Mazda2 Sport. She is still excited about it, and I am relieved that she will have such reliability on her side as she begins life after high school. I purchased a 1984 Toyota Longbed Deluxe (w/8k miles) from Appleway Toyota in late 1984, and Dad purchased a new Tacoma Access Cab (4wd,4 cyl., 5M) three years ago, as their local dealer (5-6 hours away) was unwilling to look for what he desired in his last truck purchase. Appleway Mazda Subaru is well worth the trip!