AutoNation Subaru Spokane

10000 E Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99206

Great Experience

by from Spokane WA |

The salesman, Josh, was fantastic. Not too pushy yet excited for me. I love the car too!

Brand new Legacy and 5-star dealership!

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

Recently bought a brand new Subaru Legacy and couldn't be happier. Autonation Spokane Valley's Subaru dealership was kinder, had better prices, and although not as large of an inventory, they were overall better than their rival Subaru Spokane dealership located in downtown Spokane. Very pleasant, although lengthy, car buying process and I am happy to recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a brand new Subaru!

The best of both: great Subaru and great service!

by from Spokane, WA |

I have had my Forester for almost two years, and am totally pleased with the car. Recently I messed up the display screen, and couldn't get back to the preferred format and information. I called my salesman, Paul O'Rourke, at AutoNation Subaru on E Sprague in Spokane, WA. Paul was quick to call me back, reviewed the situation, and then helped me through the process: to make the necessary changes and selections. I told him he had made my day! I have been very pleased with the service department, and all of my contacts with the staff. Paul originally assisted me in making sure I chose the 'Right' model with just the perfect combination of features and upgrades. It is always an enjoyable process working with Paul. I gave 4 stars instead of 5 for the Buying Process, not because of any problems, but just because it still requires all of the steps and paperwork. Paul follows through on everything he says, and always does the extra. This is the 11th Subaru we have owned, and working with Paul, we will confidently continue to repeat the process as necessary!

2012 Subaru Outback 6speed

by from Monroe, WA |

I tracked down a white 6speed Outback at AutoNation in Spokane. I started discussing the logistics with Paul O'Rourke of the Subaru portion of AutoNation, because I had to fly from Seattle to Spokane to view the car and test drive it before buying it. Everyone, from Paul to Daniel to Tanya treated me courteously and professionally. I drove the car back to Seattle and lost some paperwork, but everybody was helpful and responsive to my frazzled search for the temporary title. And Paul is sending the replacement in the mail. This is my 2nd Subaru in 12 years and the experience is consistently pleasant from the sales department to the service department and the staff in general. If I get 12 years out of this Subaru like my 2003 Forester, I will be a happy camper.

happy customer

by from Spokane, WA |

wife and i were looking for a Tribeca. Chad was our sales person, he was very friendly and wasnt pushy on any level. found the car we liked and are very satisfied with our purchase! overall, the environment was very laid back and we had alot of fun. the rest of the staff were helpful and friendly!

Great customer service!

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

Mandy was amazing! She found me a car exactly what i was looking for and made it a easy process. I love my new subaru.

Happy car owner!

by from Spokane, WA |

I contacted Tricia on the internet when I was looking for my Impreza. She gave me all the information I needed and responded to all my questions quickly. The staff are professional and friendly - the made the process of leasing my car fun!

AutoNation is THE place to go for car shopping!

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

We experienced professionalism at AutoNation Subaru (and sister AutoNation stores for Honda & Toyota & Acura). We consistently felt comfortable and as if they truly wanted to help us find the vehicle that would suit our needs. We had many available options and many decisions to make as this car purchase came a little sooner than we originally planned. Though we visited 4 times before purchasing a vehicle, we were treated with respect, patient understanding and excellent answers to our questions. We chose the Subaru Forester for its cutting edge safety technology (EyeSight, auto cruise adjustment, lane change warning, back-up camera, etc.) and because it fits my 6'5" husband and my short upper body needs. They offered us a fair Costco member price from the start (though we did shop around to bring them down farther :-) You can find Chad Fairchild at Autonation Subaru in the Spokane Valley and he was THE BEST - educated, comfortably friendly, and genuine.

Great dealership w/ a easy-going environment

by from Spokane, WA |

I purchased my very first vehicle from Subaru Autonation Spokane Valley. I had been to another Subaru dealership in town, but they were pretty pushy and overall they did not meet my expectations well. When I came to Autonation, I was instantly welcomed by a group of employees who were relaxed, smiling, and ready to help me. I knew exactly what vehicle I wanted, but Duane (the most helpful car salesman I have ever met) still took the time to go over every detail with me to make sure I was making the right choice?which I absolutely did! Their finance department worked very hard (and even stayed past closing that night) to help find me the lowest APR. They were all about MY wants and needs. They even helped me find a good insurance policy. Additionally, I got a great deal on a brand new vehicle, way below the MSRP?and I didn't even have to haggle for that price. Overall a great experience. I would absolutely recommend buying a vehicle from autonation. Duane was awesome also!!! Definitely see if you can work with him, he was very knowledgable and tailored everything perfectly for ME.

customer service

by from Spokane, Wa |

Paul O'Rourke Bought our first Suburu from Paul O'Rourke ...looking at a new one. Paul even brought a new car to our home for us to test drive. Great customer service !