AutoNation Subaru Spokane

10000 E Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99206

We had a wonderful experience.

by from Mead, WA |

Carl Washington sold us our new Forester. He was low key, put no pressure on us and made the whole process enjoyable. He worked hard and went the extra mile to get the car we wanted. When and if we are ready for another car, we will definitely be seeing Carl.

September 22, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Al and Sandy. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Subaru Crosstrek 2014

by from Spokane, WA |

I found the Autonation dealership in Spokane Valley to very focused on customer satisfaction in their new facilities. They really want your business longterm. The free car washes and windshield wipers are nice draws to keep you coming back after the purchase. I had been receiving service on two cars for years there when they were a Madza/Subaru dealership under Apple. They also have a body shop that is State Farm insurance certified. With their new facilities, and under Autonation, They seem to want to step up the service. So I bought another Subaru from them. They gave me a very good trade-in deal over another dealer.

auto nation is the only place for us

by from cda, id |

this is my second time purchasing a car from a donation and again I am completely satisfied with every part of the process! I had called and talk to Joe about finding me the perfect car and within 2 days I was driving it home at the price that I wanted....plus with a warranty from their company! What could be better?

My experience was wonderful at Subaru automation.

by from Spokane,Wa. |

Mike Libby was our sales person . When we went in to see what they had at Subaru automation mike immediately found us and asked if we had any preference. We let him know it was a Subaru vehicle. He was knowledgeable in the differences between them he was not pushy he let us the differences gave us brochures to look and compare. When we returned Mike Libby toke us thru the steps to purchase. We have been impressed by all the people at the dealership. But Mike was great . We brought our daughter back to talk to him although he was off a very nice young lady named Patricia Holly who helped her get herself into a car also. Love my outback.

This dealership is how is should be to consumers

by from Spokane, WA |

Best buying experience we could ask for. Makes you want to return every time its time for a new. Very knowledgeable staff that if they didn't know the answer they get the answer. Never aggressive or rude....can't say how much as a consumer that means. Thanks. It makes us enjoy our new 2015 Forester even more.

August 20, 2014

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

Auto Nation Subaru Spokane Valley

by from Spokane WA |

5 stars in every category! Very painless process. Enjoying driving again.

best ever

by from spokane |

mike was awesome salesman , he was very helpful on helping me get the car i wanted,love my new car,best buying experience i have ever had

Don and Patti Lee

by from Clarkston, WA |

We are so happy with our beautiful new Subaru Outback. It was quite the journey to finally drive away in the car we wanted, but our amazing salesperson, Patricia Hawley, was with us all the way. She went above and beyond anything expected to see that we were satisfied. Everyone at Autonation Subaru of Spokane was polite, helpful and supported a smooth purchase. The Outback is comfortable, fun to drive and has a stylish interior and great features. We hope to drive it for a very long time, and go back to the same dealer when we are ready for our next Subaru.

Thanks Tricia!

by from Spokane Wa |

Tricia at Auto Nation helped us lease a new Forrester. She was very patient waiting for my hubby to ready to commit and stayed in touch just the right amount. I recommend her highly! The downtown subaru dealership was not very helpful when my husband went there to inquire about a new lease.

Ordered my 2015 Subaru WRX and I got it early!!!

by from Spokane, WA |

The whole purchase process was quick and easy. I even got a great deal on a car that is very difficult to find. Go see them if your in the market for a new or used Subaru. They will take care of you, even after they sell your car!!!

July 8, 2014

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.