DCH Toyota Scion of Torrance

2909 Pacific Coast Hwy, Torrance, CA 90505

Used 310-602-7850

Internet Manager, Dana, went above and beyond!

by from La Verne, CA |

The internet Manager, Dana, went above and beyond to help us purchase our 2005 4Runner. From the first time we contacted him via internet he was most helpful. He remained in contact with us. As soon as this used 4Runner was available to view he text and called us telling us to come down asap. We rushed down to the dealership, a 50 mile trip. The 4Runner was everything we hoped and expected. Dana went out of his way to make the entire purchase process as pleasant as buying a used vehicle could possibly be. We would recommend him to everyone. Then the Finance Manger Gene was great too, he made everything clear and understandable. We want to thank Dana and Gene for a pleasant car buying experience. (There is a problem with this website's form, we want to give 5 Stars for Customer Service and the buying process but the site will not permit us to do this.)

June 20, 2014

Karen, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We love to hear feedback from all our customers! We are so happy that Dana was able to help you with all your car buying needs and get you the exact car you wanted! We appreciate the positive review!

GREAT SERVICE, SHUTTLE NOT HAPPY

by from Harbor City CA |

As far as the service, I will say that Brian Yoshida is the best. I am told what I need it is taken care of he has always been a great person to work with and the only person I will work with. I have never had any problems with him. He always greets you with a smile !!! As far as your shuttle service, I am not to please with them. This is the 3rd time of having so problems and I will now always wait for my car. Respectfully, Jean Murray

May 8, 2014

Jean, Thanks for your kind words about Brian in our service department. He is very knowledgeable and works hard to satisfy our customers. We appreciate your review of our shuttle service as well. We will definitely look for areas to improve our shuttle so that customers like you will enjoy using it. Please come back to see Brian for your next maintenance need!

My sale agent went beyond to help me

by from Torrance, CA |

My sale agent (Sandra Ixta) was excellent, she went beyond to help pick a car and the price I was looking for, I will recommend anyone that is looking for a Toyota to visit this dealer and talk to my agent. I visited previous car dealers but I decided to buy at DCH because of the service, experience, and the prices. This will be my dealer for now on without a doubt

May 6, 2014

We're glad that we were able to make such a positive impression on you. Thank you so much for leaving this review. It is great to hear that Sandra was able to help you get the car at a price you wanted. We hope that you enjoy your new car and that you keep us in mind for all of your auto needs in the future! Thanks again!

My sale agent went beyond to help me

by from Torrance, CA |

Bought the prius

by from Huntington Beach,ca |

I had a great experience purchasing my prius last week. I contacted Eric Aspurez on the phone prior to coming to the dealership and worked out the price. When I got to the dealer, Eric had the car ready to look at and test drive. After the test drive, I desired a better trim and Eric was amazingly accommodating. He was very nice, very knowledgable about all of the vehicles, straight forward and did not play games like other dealership. The paperwork went smooth and I was out of there with a new prius. Words can not explain how great Erick was, he was not pushy and took his time to show me different vehicles. I never felt pressured to by a car. I recommend everyone to contact Erick for a great car buying experience. ERICK SHOULD GET A RAISE AND PROMOTION!!!!! Oh and I returned to Erick 4 days later to buy another new Toyota. He is that great!!

April 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are so glad that you had a pleasant car-buying experience. Eric is one of our best and we will be sure to pass along your kind words, we are lucky to have him. Congratulations on your TWO new purchases! Thank you again and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Disappointed in dealership

by from San Pedro, CA |

After seeing a posting for a used vehicle, we went to dealership twice. Liked the vehicle, went home did research went back and made offer based on findings of research. The vehicle was way overpriced, even for a dealership; had to deal with different salesperson and different manager second day. Offer was turned down. After pointing out our research findings, Manager basically said in so many words that he would wait until he found a customer that didn't do quite the research that we did and who would be willing to pay their HIGH, OVERPRICED price for the vehicle. The price far exceeded the value of the car. Will never return to that dealership. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. DO YOUR HOMEWORK before visiting this dealership.

Great experience!!

by from Westlake Village, CA |

Not only am I so pleased with my new Camry, I was also so impressed with the entire sales team. Lawrence, my sales advisor was wonderful, the managers was great and helpful and he finance team got me in and out of there in no time!!

April 4, 2014

Thank you for the five-star review, Cayley! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. I am glad to hear that you had a great experience with my team while purchasing your new Camry. We hope you enjoy your new car and come again soon!

Service that cant be beat

by from los angeles, ca |

Bill Vas and Gene Song of DCH Toyota changed my thoughts about buying a new car. they transformed a typically very confrontational process to a wonderful experience Bill as a sales person was attentive and listened to my needs and requests. He was timely and made the process very pleasurable. Im very pleased with my new Camry. Gene Song was the finance manager and explained all of the various warranties etc with a clear concise explanations. i was not pressured but felt well informed and was able to make the best decision for me. thank you Bill and Gene and DCH Toyota johnt

March 27, 2014

John, thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review for DCH Toyota of Torrance. It is wonderful to hear that Bill and Gene provided you with such great service. We appreciate your business; congratulations on the new Camry!

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE with DCH

by from CALIFORNIA |

We sold our car and bought two cars at DCH Torrance. Mr. Hudson Lee was the one very excellent customer service help us begin to end. He is very patience and nice. We are very happy. Also Manager Mr. Richard and fiancÚ department Mr. Gene were very helpful. We are really thanks to Mr. Hudson. Very best sale person. We always have good customer service, they are very helpful.

March 27, 2014

Hello Yousuf, thank you for taking the time to share your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our team. We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you in the future!

new Prius Plug-in

by from San Pedro, Ca. |

I bought a new car from aaron. He was great! I got a great deal that was fast and smooth. The sales manager to the finance dept. were A+. If you are in the market for a Toyota you need to check out DCH!

February 1, 2014

Congratulations on your new car, Joe! We're glad that you were able to find a great deal at DCH Toyota of Torrance! We aim to make the purchasing and leasing process as professional and easy as possible for customers. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to know that our goals are being met. We hope you choose us again next time!