AutoNation Chevrolet South Clearwater

Used 866-330-3567
Service 888-419-6880

great experience

by from clearwater, fl |

Always a great experience at autoway chevrolet. I am always happy with the work and customer service. I wouldnt go anywhere else.

Mike campbell

by from Port Charlotte, Florida |

Hi Dealt with Mike Campbell. Very courteous and helpful with information and follow up. We will deal with him again for a car. Good customer service overall. John Dowding

September 7, 2014

We are happy you found us so helpful! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

DIFFENTLY THE PLACE TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from NEW PORT RICHEY |

I AM COMPLETELY THRILLED WITH MY PURCHASE, MY SALESMAN GABE RODRIGUEZ IS THE BEST, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ON ALL ASPECTS WHETHER ITS A NEW CAR OR USED , NOT YOUR TYPICAL PUSHY SALESMAN, HE WORK FOR YOU THE CUSTOMER VERY HONEST !!!!! IF THEY DONT HAVE IT THERE HE WILL FIND IT AT ANOTHER LOCATION FOR YOU AND HANDLE THE ENTIRE PROCESS. i HAVE NEVER HAD A BUYING EXPERIENCE SO EASY AND PLEASENT AS THIS ONE. AND THE FINANCING I GOT WAS FANTANSTIC. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU GO THERE AND ASK FOR GABE YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED.

highly recomend

by from new port richey fl |

I would highly recomend Autonation Chevrolet in Clearwater!!!!! Ask for Gabe Rodriguez he is the best, extremely knowledgeable and very very honest. He works for YOU!!!!!. The GM is also very easy to work with and did a excelent job in my financing.

Wonderful Service!!

by from Clearwater, FL |

Usually, I don't like trying to get my car fixed at dealers. These guys were wonderful. I got in a bad car accident while on vacation (I reside in Ohio) and I had to leave my car there. I was very unsure about leaving my car there. But these guys made me feel at ease. They updated me everyday, letting me know what they planned to do and everything they had accomplished as time went on. Carol assured me everything would be done efficiently and properly and they have. They kept in contact with me and made sure I knew of everything they were doing. This place has been wonderful and if I lived in Florida I would go here for anything. Thanks guys!!!

August 23, 2014

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting.

Great experience!

by from Palm Harbor, FL |

Our experience with Dirk was the best car buying experience we've ever had! We will return to purchase our next Chevrolet.

September 8, 2014

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Great Dealership

by from Florida |

Great staff and service. I have brought my car in for an oil change on several occasions and it's always been a fast turn around. The people that work here are professional and friendly. Highly recommended.

July 29, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

exceeded my expectations

by from Largo, Florida |

I went to look at a car i saw online. I ended up buying the car. My experience was great. Gabriel Rodriguez and his team were great. They've exceeded my expectations and I will definitely go back to him when it's time to buy my daughters car

Great Experience In Sales!

by from "Tampa" |

Tim and the team at AN Chevy Clearwater went above and beyond for me and my vehicle needs. I will be sure to let everyone know how pleased i was!

Scott Jones is who you want to deal with!

by from Palm Harbor |

Scott Jones assisted me over the course of 1 week while looking for a large SUV, such as a Pathfinder or Tahoe. He was a pleasure to work with and was very laid back, not pushy at all. He was also very communicative via email and text. I didn't end up buying the SUV from Scott but that was through no fault of his. I just couldn't get what I needed from Auto Nation at the time but would most definitely recommend working with Scott Jones to any of my family and friends in the future.

2014 Chevy Spark

by from Clearwater FL |

I would highly recomend Autonation Chevy in Clearwater FL My salesman Ray Gammons and the whole staff took good care of me,

June 20, 2014

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!