AutoNation Chevrolet South Clearwater

15005 US Hwy 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33764

New 866-426-3509 New 866-426-3509
Used 866-330-3567 Used 866-330-3567
Service 888-419-6880 Service 888-419-6880

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Customer

by from Cearwater, FL |

Our salesman, Gabe Rodrigues, has sold us our last 6 cars. He is a great salesman & treats us with respect & doesn't try to pull anything over on us. He often calls us to see how things are going & how the car is running. He makes our experience a good one.

AutoNation Chevrolet South Clearwater responded to this review

June 23, 2015

We are pleased to hear of your experience with Gabe. Customer service and professionalism are of great importance to us, and we hare happy you were well taken care of in your dealings at our location. We hope to be of service again in the future.

Great experience!

by from Macon GA |

Just bought a truck from AutoNation South Clearwater and I can't say enough. Scott Jones my salesman picked me up at the bus station in Tampa so I could drive my truck home. I live over 400 miles away and he described the truck perfectly. I was a little apprehensive about coming that far but it was everything Scott said. The whole team treated my son and I great. I would come here again in a minute. Great buying experience.

Sunday surprise

by from Toronto, Ontario |

I needed a new headlight on Sunday and found they were open. I was visiting a friend who noticed a had a burned-out headlight at night and was likely to get stopped. James took care of everything quickly and the bill was quite low. The waiting room was clean and bright and time passed quickly. Everyone was in a good mood in spite of working on Sunday over the holidays.

AutoNation Chevrolet South Clearwater responded to this review

January 15, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Wally. We appreciate your business. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Knowledgable personell, very helpful

by from Seminole, Florida |

They were polite, helpful, and repaired my truck in a professional manner and did the repairs efficiently and finished it as promised.

Great Price and Service (slow to get to paperwork)

by from Cape Coral, FL |

Overall things went very smoothly! Made the trip from a few hours away after negotiating via email with a member of the sales team. Was VERY satisfied with the vehicle purchased and the sales price and trade-in pricing (my local dealers couldn't even compete with the price that AutoNation offered). My only complaint was that I had a 10:30am appointment to complete paperwork and that it wasn't started until after 1:00pm. That being said, the paperwork process went very smoothly and was faster than any other vehicle I've previously purchased. Other than that, all smooth sailing! Will return in the future!

Great & friendly services.

by from St Petersburg,Florida |

Very friendly,accommodating, & helpful. Matt at service department at the Clearwater Autonation a total gentelmen .

Great Chevy Dealer!

by from Tampa, FL |

Great people, very helpful. I got exactly what I wanted. :-)

Excellent customer service!

by from Tampa, FL |

This was probably one of the best car buying experiences I've ever had. Uriel is new but definitely takes his job very seriously. He helped me a lot even though he was still learning about the business and never answered a question he was unsure of without first checking with someone to find the answer. He was more concerned with making sure that I stayed in my price range than making a profit and I really appreciated that. We also got help from Tony who is absolutely hilarious and kind. He is the used car manager but still took time out to help us with my purchase of the brand new Camaro (which I absolutely LOVE!). He also helped to make sure I was getting all the discounts I could and even worked to make sure I got a lower percentage rate on my loan AND more money for my trade-in. I would definitely recommend this place to purchase your car. They don't pressure you into anything or try to get over on you. They are more concerned that you get the car you want than anything else. Thanks guys for a wonderful experience and all the laughs.

Excellent!

by from Clearwater, Florida |

Excellent service-Dave (from Muncie Indiana) was fantastic! Matt Kmosko was great as well!

Great customer service

by from Largo, Florida |

Jameson Swayne could not have been a better representative of AutoNation and the Chevy brand. He helped me to find the perfect vehicle that not only exceeded my expectations, but fell within budget. Honestly, He took the hassle and stress out of car shopping. He was very transparent with promotions and wanted to find the truck that was right for me, not just make a sale and get another vehicle off the lot. I appreciate that and I will be a continuing customer of Jamesons and AutoNation. He deserves recognition for his service - this was a very unique car buying experience. - Jason L.