AutoNation Ford Mazda Corpus Christi

6250 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78412

New 888-297-2601 New 888-297-2601
Used 888-296-9429 Used 888-296-9429
Service 888-297-5073 Service 888-297-5073

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Great Salesman, Great Team

by from Corpus Christi |

Bought a new F-150 from Tony Saenz. This is the third new vehicle out family has bought from him. He was very knowledgeable about the truck and all the features, even got our bluetooth set up for us. We feel we got a fair amount on our trade in and were treated very well by the entire Champion Ford team.

Quick Service

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Had a good experience at Dealership. I was in and out in less than 2 hours.

best salesman ever

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Auto Nation and Cole McLeod is one of the main reasons. Like a lot of buyers, I rely on the honesty and integrity of the people with whom I deal, Mr. McLeod is the standard by which this idea should be judged. I went shopping for a car for my grandson and Mr. McLeod showed me several in my price range and gave me an honest comparison of the pros and cons of each vehicle. He knew my price range and kept to a range that fit. It took only one trip to find the perfect car. As a result, here I am six months later buying a F250 for my son and as you may expect, I only wanted to deal with Cole. Again he found the perfect truck, explained pros and cons, addressed every issue I had with the truck to ensure I was completely happy with our deal. The entire team at auto nation exceeds my expectation for professionalism, pride in product, respect for me as a person and did not forget me after the sale. I will be an Auto Nation, Cole McLeod customer for any vehicle purchase.

Good Sales Experience at AutoNation Ford

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Buying a new Ford truck from salesman Daniel Park at Auto Nation was a friendly, smooth transaction. Initial on-the-lot contact lead to a no pressure test drive. Review of models/options and price was done online. Completed the sale and took delivery the next business day. First complementary oil change already scheduled.

Good car, great value and honest salesman.

by from Kingsville, TX |

Went in to price a new car but needed a low payment. Found a great used car with low miles and warranty left. Simplest and most straight forward car purchase I ever made.

Great service

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

Excellent PR skills, friendly and courteous. They made sure we were happy and took care of all our concerns. Worked out the best possible deal for both vehicles we purchased. This was our seventh time buying from them and will definitely recommend them for service and sales! Once again we left very happy! ?

December 9, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Purchase New F150

by from Corpus Christi, Texas |

I came to the dealership just to browse. Your Salesman listened to what I was looking for and what I was willing to pay. I shopped on-line and dealerships in San Antonio; I Knew What I Wanted and Your Dealership Met ALL Requirements---NO Hassel--Only 30 minutes--I owned a new F150. Professional service from all personal.. Thanks to Jamie Seevers and Trenton Shaw

Interesting visit

by from Flour Bluff TX |

We did not fit into the template of the "average" customer, I guess. Salesman had to go through specific stages whether ot not we wanted to. Felt like a meat processing facility. Just wanted a good price. Was ready to buy. Nice cars. Didn't bother to go on to financing. Had enough. Probably our fault for not fitting their mold.

Great service

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Very satisfied with the service and the expertise of the salesman!! Love my new truck!!

December 5, 2015

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Great service and Sales department

by from Corpus christi, tx |

martin was very helpful and explained the process in full detail. The Finance manager was great and i'm glad I purchased the maintenance plan and Extended Warranty because I Didn't have to pay a dime :)))

December 5, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!