AutoNation Ford Mazda Corpus Christi

6250 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78412

New 888-297-2601
Used 888-296-9429
Service 888-297-5073

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

Great Salesman, Great Team

by from Corpus Christi |

Bought a new F-150 from Tony Saenz. This is the third new vehicle out family has bought from him. He was very knowledgeable about the truck and all the features, even got our bluetooth set up for us. We feel we got a fair amount on our trade in and were treated very well by the entire Champion Ford team.

Excellent Service Manager

by from San Antonio |

My college age daughter went in to have some service done and thru miscommunication had much more done than she needed right then. I contacted Ms Jackie, the service manager and explained what had happened. She listened, said she would look into it and would call me back. That is exactly what she did and she came up with a solution that was fair to all parties involved. She has heart and really tries to do the right thing, which is ultimately good for business. Thanks Jackie.

Excellent George Alexander at AutoNation Mazda

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

First time car buyer?.but GEORGE ALEXANDER at AutoNation Mazda helped me make that experience painless and welcoming. He took his time... was very thorough & very patient. He called to follow up with me several times after a few day. I went home? sleeped and prayed on it for a couple of days also, but was convinced that Mazda was the right choice for me thanks to George. If you need a great car with a plesant and excellent experience, hes the man for you! Love my Mazda 5!!

AUTONATION IS THE ONLY PLACE TO BUY A NEW VEHICLE

by from PORT LAVACA, TEXAS |

EVERYONE WAS NICE FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END OF THE PROCESS. MY SALESMAN MICHAEL FLORES WAS PATIENT, VERY INFORMATIVE ABOUT THE VEHICLES AND NEVER PUSHY. I WILL DEFINITELY BUY AND RECOMMEND ANYONE LOOKING FOR A VEHICLE TO GIVE AUTONATION A SHOT FIRST.

Not just routine maintenance

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

took a little longer than I would have liked, but the personnel listened to what I needed done, and did a good jog in getting it done. Had more than a half a dozen things that I needed attention to.

Great help with obtaining a new car

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Honest. Upfront. Polite. Patient Just nice folks. That treated me with friendly honest service.. Thank you George E. Gonzalez Jr.

Great place, Nice people.

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Great place to go look for a car. Our salesman, Jorge, was really nice and respectful. He did not make the experience of looking and getting the car overwhelming nor did he pressure us to make the purchase. Overall it was a great experience and I would go back.

Best car buying experience ever.

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

After dealing with over pressuring, lying typical car salesman putting the sale and profit above all else, it was a a complete delight "working with" the people at auto nation ford.

Great service

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Have to say right when I meet Joey he made feel right at home and took a lot of the pressure of me about getting a new car the sales staff was too notch and couldn't ask for a better buy experience would really recommend buying your nxt vehicle from them

Great service

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

I always get excellent customer service when I go to Autonation Ford Mazda in Corpus Christi. Tony Saenz is the best salesman. Everyone that was involved in the process of me buying my vehicle was also very helpful.

Awesome car buying experience

by from Corpus Christi, TX |

Great experience. Salesman was very personable and helpful. Other staff very polite and helpful. Easiest car buying experience!!! No pressure.