AutoNation Ford Amherst

8000 Leavitt Rd, Amherst, OH 44001

New 888-376-5090
Used 888-334-3124
Service 866-981-8972

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

A car dealership that cares about their customers!

by from Medina, OH |

We just bought a car from Dennis Pritt and Jeff Wells and I cant say enough great things about this dealership and more specifically. the people that make it so great!!! Thank you for taking the time to educate us, ensure an excellent customer experience, and for treating us like family. It is so refreshing to find a place where trust and credibility is top priority. We will always make the hour drive to come back to you! Thank you!!!

F150 xlt

by from Brunswick, Oh |

Simply,easy....had the truck I wanted there.....After test drive....deal was done.

GREAT SALESMAN AND FIANCE DEPT. A+ SERVICE

by from LORAIN, OHIO |

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. "T" HANDLED THE PROCESS SIMPLY AND EASILY. VERY HAPPY WITH THE AMOUNT I RECEIVED FROM MY TRADE IN AND A FAIR PRICE ON THE NEW CAR. BOUGHT THE EXACT CAR I WANTED WITH ALL THE FEATURES I WAS LOOKING FOR. WAS ACTUALLY DREADING THE BUYING PROCESS BECAUSE OF PAST SHADY SALESMAN AND LONG LONG WAIT TIMES SITTING AROUND THE DEALERSHIP AND WITH THE BUYING PROCESS. I GOT THE CAR I WANTED AT THE PRICE I WAS LOOKING FOR ALL DONE AND SIGNED WITHIN 3 HOURS. AMAZING. THANKS AUTONATION . WILL BE HAPPY TO DO BUSINESS THERE IN THE FUTURE.

Great car service

by from Brunswick, OH |

Everyone was great to work with and will go out of their way satisfy their customer!

Mr William Hartle

by from Amherst,Ohio |

Very pleased with our visit and purchase of our 2015 Ford Fusion.

2015 Ford Taurus

by from Norwalk, Ohio |

Jeff Wells, did an excellent job in helping me out with my process of buying a car and I will continue to give him my business as well as referring all ,family,friends,co-workers etc, also I would like to give a shout out to Chris in financing for he went above and beyond helping me. Both of these individuals were and are outstanding and AutoNation should be very proud to have these two employed there and they deserve major recognition!! thank-you to both and all else who were invoved!!

Jim Lee great Salesman

by from Amherst, Ohio |

Quick service with great follow up. Terrific salesman Jim Lee!!

2015 Ford Escape S, R. Dobbins

by from Medina, Ohio |

Everyone worked to make me feel comfortable; they were honest, sincere, caring, above board.

ford f-150, 2011 purchase

by from Vermilion, Ohio |

experience was good. Salesman was not pushy, Knowledgeable of the product and answered all questions asked. I think it would be beneficial to advise potential buyers of added costs should they want additional coverage up front so they may factor this into their buying decision. For example, if I were to know up front what the highest level of additional coverage was up front I could possible put more down on the purchase of the vehicle to keep the payments down to where I originally budgeted. To me this is an important factor. You invest a considerable amount of time & money into a product and you want the best coverage however unknowingly the end cost may prohibit that from actually occurring.

Great Experience!

by from Avon Lake, OH |

Christine made my experience so easy and pain free! I usually dread when it's time to buy a car. Christine had things all ready for me, after being in contact via email. Super easy process and super nice people!

We saved money at AutoNation.

by from Middleburg Heights, OH |

We were looking for a good deal on a new 2014 Ford F150 4X4 truck and I did an online search. Jesse Hernandez contacted me with some possible trucks and we found one we loved for a great price.