AutoNation Ford Amherst

Used 888-334-3124
Service 866-981-8972

Great experience!

by from Lorain. Ohio |

Purchased a 2014 Ford Focus, no hassle and great customer from Sabrena. I most certainly will be buying there again.

....difficulties

by from Amherst, OH |

The staff was nice but the process of getting the car was awful! There was many different people working with me and there communication between them regarding my purchase was bad and always needed to call me back. It seems that they did know what they were doing and always need to check with each other and manager. The notary they contracted didn't know what he was doing leading to our paperwork messed up postponing getting our car; and he waited 2-3 days of when we where to sign paper to contact us pushing everything back. We started the process with renting the car at the end of November,it is now January and I continue to deal with them and not having my title, registration etc. It was frustrating they expect me to .take a payment on something they were late giving me and continue to technical not be in my name. They were slow in getting back with me, never thAt day but ME following up with them I stead of them doing things and getting back to me....I would not recommended this to anyone go to a dealership in person and make sure you get copies of everything.

The best dealership experience I've ever had!

by from Rockford, MI |

We saw their ad on autotrader.com for our 2013 Mazda 3 and every detail of it felt like the exact car we have been dreaming of. We gave them a quick call and negotiated over the phone. Drove 4 hours to get there on a Sunday and they even stayed open late for us. Jim lee is a fantastic salesman. He is super nice and I never felt like I was talking to a car salesman but instead a good friend. It was hands down the best car buying experience I've ever had. 0 buyers remorse and nothing but happy feelings about our new ride. I would tell my friends and family to go there any day. Definitely worth the 8 hour round trip to get there and back and I definitely see why they're rated 5 stars. I hope to do business again.

John Barcia is the man!

by from North Ridgeville, OH |

john made the car buying experience as smooth as you could. He exhausts every possible option he can to sell a car at your price or as close to.

Excellent experience.

by from Amherst, OH |

Dealership was clean and laid out nicely so that I could see the vehicle out of the elements without being in the service bay like other dealerships. I drove well over an hour to get there as I wanted a specific vehicle so I handled quite a bit over the phone. When I got there they were fair and right where I told them I needed to be unlike your usual bait and switch dealerships. In fact, my salesman went to the manager one time through whole transaction instead of your back and forth nonsense. Very pleasant, not your usual buying experience.

My buying a Truck from Autonation

by from Amherst, OH |

Great service The was exciting and easy Joshua it is a great help throught the process

Jeff Wells is a Rock Star!

by from Huron, OH |

Jeff helped me again and made the process quick and easy. We are satisfied with our trade value and we love the 2015 Expedition.

Best fast service

by from Amherst, OH |

Rodger was great with everything even put my own license plate bracket on but he did forget my winter floor mats and he left before the dilvery of my car. John stepped in for the delivery and did all the sync for me and showed me how it works.

Review

by from Amherst, OH |

First time doing a lease. all was easy. staff was very friendly and helpful

excellent service

by from huron, OH |

Very welcoming honest salesmen. They really work with you to get the best deal instead of trying to blindside you like most companies. Leased 2 cars from them and both times were a great process.

Ed Mullinax Ford Amherst

by from Amherst, Ohio |

I had a great buying experience. My salesman Jeff was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and courteous. He made my purchase fast and headache free. I would and will recommend Ed Mullinax and Jeff Wells to friends and family. All being said, I will be back and will buy from Jeff again. The financing was also easy and fast. Thank you, so much for my new car.