AutoNation Ford Lincoln Union City

Used 888-876-0261
Service 877-860-0143

Purchase of 2014 Ford F-150 Super Cab

by from Peachtree City, GA |

This was the best vehicle purchase experience I have ever had. Mr. Paul McCaughey was my salesman. His professionalism before and after the purchase of my F-150 has been outstanding in every way. After the sale, he has continued to offer any assistance or information that I may need with regards to my F-150. This was my second vehicle purchase from AutoNation Ford Lincoln, Union City, GA, and very likely not my last. Great team, product and service.

DO NOT DO IT!!!!

by from Union City, GA |

I went into Ford Auto Nation to have a transmission replaced under warranty. My service advisor Sheri NEVER, not once called me about the status of my vehicle. I had to call her to keep checking the status of my vehicle. Horrible customer service!! Her excuse was always " Oh I'm waiting on this, or I'm waiting on that". How about you call the customer in the meantime, and advise them of updates! Or I guess that would be asking to much for the $4,000 job that your doing to my vehicle. Go to Gwinnett Ford, they are the BEST!!!!

AutoNation Ford Lincoln Union City responded to this review

January 22, 2015

It is disappointing to hear of your negative experience with our team. If you'd like, please contact our General Manager at (770) 674-6075. We'd appreciate the chance to turn your negative experience around.

Pleasant Experience

by from Union City, GA |

I purchased a used Toyota Prius after doing much research on the internet. Their pricing was fair and they were willing to negotiate to make the deal work. It was a hassle free and easy purchase.

2015 Ford F-150....Great Customer Service

by from Union City, GA |

I purchased a NEW 2015 Ford F-150 after the holiday's. The entire team from sales to the finance department played a key role in working out my deal. The Union City, Georgia location have a great team of people working hard to take care of their customers...I would highly recommend this dealership.

great call buying experience

by from Fairburn Georgia |

From the moment I inquired about my vehicle, I spoke with a very good car salesman Mark Kohmann who showed great care and patience answered all my questions everything was as promised and as I expected when l arrived at the dealership I thoroughly enjoyed the process of doing business look forward to making Auto Nation Ford Lincoln dealership # 1 stop thanks for the great experience.

Salesman Great

by from Union City, GA |

Michael Smith was excellent! Heard my request and delivered. Did not need financing. Finance person was least positive part of experience.

AWSOME car service

by from Union City, GA |

I needed a motor mount repair and no way to get home or go back to pick up my car. They not only did a great job repairing my car, but they dropped me home so I can get to work on time and picked me up on my lunch break to pick up my car. Sheri was on top of everything. It was a wonderful experience. This is why I do not let anyone else touch my car.

An easy way to buy a truck!

by from Union City, GA |

Buying a 2013 F-150 XLT at Autonation Ford (Union City, GA) was painless! Thanks to Mark Cain, a helpful salesperson.

Second to none experience

by from Union City, GA |

I was looking to get a new car. My last car was starting to get a lot of miles and I was looking for a deal and a car that was great on gas. I was busy with my job and didn't have a lot of time to do my own searching. My dad contacted AutoNation Ford Lincoln in Union City, Ga. Mark Cain responded with a great looking Ford Focus. Great gas mileage. He even got me a price that could not be beat. I will definitely return and send my friends. If you are looking for a car and a great deal, go see Mark.

Car Repairs

by from Union City, GA |

My Service agent named Anita at Auto-nation Collision located in Union City Ga was so professional and catered to all my repair needs. She was well trained and informed.

Friendly Staff, Great Service Experience.

by from Union City, GA |

Took my Mustang in for regular service and a small repair and both were completed quickly and correctly. Everyone was especially nice and its obvious they appreciated my business. I'm not sure what more I could ask for.