AutoNation Ford Lincoln Union City

4355 Jonesboro Rd, Union City, GA 30291

New 888-865-0187
Used 888-876-0261
Service 877-860-0143

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

The best visit ever

by from Fairburn, GA |

I first contacted AutoNation last August asking for information on the best truck to be used for hauling cars. Mark Cain contacted me. I went in to see what information he had. He provided me with a lot of information. I was ready to purchase at the time. About 2 weeks ago, I called Mark because he wasn't bothering me very much like many car dealers do when you visit their website. He was very patient and every once in a while, he would send a message to keep in touch. I was finally ready to purchase a truck. I visited Mark. He had a truck in stock, but it had a little more miles than I wanted. He did a search in his inventory. He found the truck that I wanted with great miles and a great price. The truck was all the way out in Colorado. We finished the paperwork. They had the truck shipped in on a truck. It was great. I will definitely call Mark when I'm ready to expand my vehicle transport business.

June 22, 2015

We are pleased to hear of your experience with Mark. Customer service and professionalism are of great importance to us, and we hare happy you were well taken care of in your dealings at our location. We hope to be of service again in the future.

RAV4 Purchase

by from Fayetteville, GA |

Excellent sale representative- very knowledgeable and helpful.

No hassle

by from Atlanta, GA |

I was looking to buy a new vehicle within the next two weeks, but couldn't decide on the Explorer or the Flex. After test driving I decided on the Explorer. Mike was very friendly and courteous. He wasn't pushy, and made you feel very relaxed. After talking with him I decided to make the purchase the same day. So glad I did. Thanks Mike for your help and the follow up call to see how things were going.

A 1 dealership

by from South Daytona, FL |

Outstanding all the way. Great bargain and super people to deal with.

August 18, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with our location. Please contact our General Manager at (770) 674-6075 so that we may ensure your experiences with our dealership are more pleasant moving forward.

THE MOST ENJOYABLE TRANSACTION EVER!!!

by from Cartersville, GA |

I contacted Auto Nation to inquire about a vehicle I was interested in. Since the first time I got on the phone with them, they provided me with the best customer service ever. They gave me all the information I needed on the vehicle and scheduled an appointment to go see it. Let me just say, that what you see on the pictures online is what you get!! Not everyone can say that. Jerry Singer has to be one of the best salesman out there! No wonder he has been in the business for 22 years. He was very friendly immediately and treated me and my family with respect. Auto Nation makes sure that you leave there happy and ready to take the car home. Needless to say, I purchased the vehicle and am very pleased with it. I had the best buying experience ever. Would recommend this dealer a thousand times!

Great Service from Mark Cain!

by from Jonesboro, GA |

I am so excited to have another Mustang GT! Mark Cain was great! Dan Griffin was great as well he remembered me from years ago. Finance manager was awesome as well. I would recommend Mark Cain to anyone who wants to by a car! Awesome team work! I have bought many cars from Gene Evans years ago and this experience went just as well. Thanks again guys for making it Happen!

Second time as good as the first time

by from Union City, GA |

I bought my last car from AutoNation Ford a few years ago. I needed a bigger car for my job. I received such good service from AutoNation the first time that I decided to contact them again. Mark Cain responded to my request quickly. He found the vehicle that would help me best and gave me a great deal on top of it. Thanks again AutoNation. I'll be back.

Well taken care of!!!

by from Union City, GA |

Union City Ford has taken care of my car needs since 1999-2000. They have provided me with Ford car products for my entire car buying/ownership history. They've taken care of me and watched me grow up from a baby to a full grown adult in terms of purchasing cars. I always feel like they welcome my business whole heartedly. While this process is reciprocal in that I am paying for these services, they still welcome me with open arms and make the impossible possible. Levial Arnold Sr. has been the sales associate of whom I have been dealing with and making my purchases with for the past 5-6 years. Always service with a smile, and getting the job done. He has been truly vested in my needs for a vehicle and for that my family is truly grateful. Union City Ford has been my home base and will forever remain home for me.

July 15, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

I HAD A GREAT SALESMAN

by from Ellenwood,Ga |

I had a GREAT experience at ford Lincoln auto nation. He worked with me until I received the car that I wanted !!! I smiled from ear to ear the second I test drove the car to the moment I was about to drive off in my 2003 Ford Taurus !!!! If you are looking for a great salesman to find you a great car ASK FOR MR LEVIAL ARNOLD !!!! ASK FOR LEVIAL ARNOLD !!! ASK FOR LEVIAL ARNOLD !!!! You NOT regret it !!!!

2015 Fiesta

by from Newnan, GA |

My experience started out through the internet, moved on to the phone and finished in the dealership. I had a very pleasant experience with this dealership and it's sales team. I was matched with the exact vehicle I was looking at. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The deal was made to my satisfaction, papers were signed and I drove away with my car within a couple of hours. I would certainly recommend this dealership to family and friends. I would also purchase from this dealership again.

Cindy Gray

by from Douglasville, GA |

I was very happy with my experience. Mark Cain was very helpful as a sales person. He answered my questions knowledgably and showed me how to work with the new technology. It is amazing. Also the Financial Agent that worked with me, Mike Balthaser, was super. He went above and beyond for me. Thank You!