AutoNation Ford Lincoln Union City

Used 888-876-0261
Service 877-860-0143

Awesome Experience

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

I had just recently purchased a vehicle from AutoNation Ford in Union City, I can truly say that this were one of the best experiences I have ever had, looking for a new vehicle can always be tough but the staff at this dealership help me make this investment worth it, Car Sales Rep Mark Cain is one of the best in the business, he is everything that you would come to expect from a Car Sales Rep, Very Hands-on, Very Friendly as well as Very Dedicated, if you are looking for new or used vehicle I strongly suggest that you visit AutoNation Ford in Union City as well Mark Cain I promise you won't be disappointed.. "Extremely Satisfied Customer"

Exceptionally Good Service Department

by from Newnan, GA |

If you are looking for an Atlanta area Ford dealer for service or repair of your car, the Union City AutoNation is an excellent choice. I buy Ford cars and trucks, and I buy them from my brother's dealership in Texas. But since I live in the Atlanta metro area, having my cars serviced where I buy them just isn't practical. I have used other Atlanta area Ford dealers for routine maintenance on my cars, but I now take them to AutoNation in Union City exclusively. I have found that when I take my car to AutoNation in Union City, the work is done correctly, neatly (no greasy spots on the steering wheel, seats or floor mats, for example), quickly and completely. This location has done mostly routine maintenance for me, like oil changes and tire rotations, but they have also done body work on my cars after I had two accidents. The routine maintenance has always been top notch, and the body work has been especially pleasing due to the expert job done by the shop in painting the repaired areas. Again, if you are looking for a Ford dealer in this area, look no further.

Whole team is Great

by from Atlanta |

I just picked up my second vehicle from Union City and could not be happier. The entire process (From quote to delivery) has been flawless both times. Everyone there is so easy to work with and they clearly value your time and work hard to keep things as efficient as possible for you so you can get on with what you need to do.

June 26, 2014

We appreciate your response! The staff at AutoNation Ford Lincoln Union City always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service, and we're happy to hear you received this.

David Gordon

by from Carrollton, Ga |

I have always enjoyed my buying experience at Auto Nation Of Union City. This is my 4th purchase. I keep returning of the quality of customer service given. I don't feel like I am being taken advantage of. I tell them what I need and they work toward that goal. We just purchased a 2014 Ford Explorer and could not be happier. Tom Kirby worked with me in every way. He looked at every financial situation that would be to my benefit. He exceeded my expectations. I would recommend Tom to you if you are in the market for new or used. He will work for you. Thank you Tom and Bill (Miller) for what you did.

David Miller is the best!

by from Senoia,GA 30276 |

the best dealership in South Atlanta ,very honest and efficient.

Really like my Lincoln MKX!

by from Palmetto GA |

We purchased our 2011 Lincoln MKX about 2 weeks ago and we love it. There were some serious dents on the car and they fixed it at no charge. Michael Claman was most helpful with the purchase and we got a good deal from the manager, Bill Miller. They were prompt with service and did what they said they would do. Richie Williams went over the car thoroughly to check for dents and fixed them all. We're very pleased.

June 15, 2014

Hi Carol and Bill! We are pleased to hear of your experience with our team. Customer service and professionalism are of great importance to us, and we are happy you were well taken care of in your dealings at AutoNation Ford Lincoln Union City. Please feel free to stop by the dealership if you need anymore help. Happy motoring!

New F150

by from Gadsden, AL |

I was very happy with the overall experience with AutoNation, especially with Jerry Singer, who went the extra mile to find my truck. Once found he also found ways for me to afford it, Thanks to Jerry and Bill for a very good buying experience.

LUV MY MUSTANG!!!

by from MCDONOUGH,GA |

LEVI IS AWESOME....HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CURTIOUS. HE MADE CAR BUYING EASY!!!

Great Service

by from Fayettteville, Georgia |

My husband and I had a wonderful experience buying my new Ford Escape. Mark Cain was helpful but not pushy. He was honest and we felt confident in him. I would highly recommend him and this dealership.

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Fayetteville, GA |

Mark Cain is the Internet Sales Manager, and was the most helpful and courteous car salesman I have ever dealt with. The overall dealership staff was helpful, polite, and very professional. We used TrueCar to set the vehicle price, and the rest was easy with this dealer.

Awesome Car Experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

I had recently purchased a car from Gene Evans Ford Lincoln, looking for an new vehicle can be hard but the team at Gene Evans Ford Lincoln help me make a purchase with an ease mind. If you are looking for new vehicle I strongly suggest that you visit them, and if you can seek Mark Cain, I can truly say he is one of the best in the business, very friendly, knowledgeable and is everything you come to expect from a Car sales rep, I promise you won't be disappointed. "Extremely Satisfied Customer."

May 15, 2014

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!