AutoNation Ford Lincoln Union City

Used 888-876-0261
Service 877-860-0143

Purchase of 2014 Ford F-150 Super Cab

by from Peachtree City, GA |

This was the best vehicle purchase experience I have ever had. Mr. Paul McCaughey was my salesman. His professionalism before and after the purchase of my F-150 has been outstanding in every way. After the sale, he has continued to offer any assistance or information that I may need with regards to my F-150. This was my second vehicle purchase from AutoNation Ford Lincoln, Union City, GA, and very likely not my last. Great team, product and service.

Jerry Singer

by from Scott AFB, IL |

We purchased our 2015 FLEX from Jerry Singer and he did an amazing job! We called him and told him what we were looking for and he found it. He was even able to deliver the vehicle to us in Illinois!!!

Great car buying experience

by from Brooks, Ga |

Refreshing experience! I bought a Ford Focus for my daughter on May 9, 2015. The sales person Tom Kirby was wonderful! First, I walked in at 9am and by 11am I was out the door with a new vehicle. Tom was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions accordingly. Second, the biggest surprise was I ended up spending about $2500 less than what I thought I would pay for the car purchased. Tom made me aware of several rebates I had no idea existed. Thank you Tom and AutoNation. My daughter loves her new car and I got a fantastic deal.

Great Experience

by from Rydal, GA |

My husband and I had a great experience purchasing a used vehicle from Auto Nation. Mr. Levial Arnold was our salesperson and was absolutely wonderful. We were in and out quickly without any back and forth about price. We will continue to use Auto Nation for our future new and used cars.

Paul McCaughey is the best sales person ever!!

by from Jonesboro, Ga. |

Buying a new car at AutoNation Ford in Union City, Georgia proved to be the best experience ever for both me and my wife. From our sales person, Mr. Paul McCaughey to the General Manager, Bill Miller, our experience was enjoyable. Mr. Paul McCaughey worked and kept us informed all the way through the process. If anyone is interested in buying a new car please call and arrange to have Paul McCaughey guide you through the process painlessly!!!! Bobby and Martha Waldrep

I love this Service Dept at Autonation Ford

by from Atlanta, Ga |

When it's time for me to come in for my maintenance they always get me right in and done in a timely manner. The Service guys are always friendly and making sure that I have been helped. My service advisor keeps me up to date and let's me know if there is any other things going on with my truck. They have excellent service. Also at checkout time those lady's are so friendly and always tells me about the rebates on the works package. I drive a F150 so anything that can save me money! Thanks Autonation! I will always bring my truck there!

April 15, 2015

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Andre Micheaux

by from Rex, Georgia |

Talk about Great Customer Service. I had it. Mike Thurman of Ford Lincon, was by far the Best..Not only did he deliver on time. He assisted me in every aspect of the purchase. Mr Thurman aka Mike, Humbled himself to be Pleasant, Kind Understanding and Helpful, He walked me thru the particulars of the F150 XLT That I Purchased. The follow up was great also. He took the time to call me on His offday which says alot. Would I recommened Family and Friends? For sure.

April 16, 2015

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Great Dealership

by from Atlanta, Ga |

After shopping several dealerships my wife and I went to AtuoNation Ford Lincoln in Union City, Ga. There we met our salesperson Paul McCaughey. Paul is a retired Army vet with a great deal of product knowledge. After hearing our wants and needs he showed us the Escape with the options my wife and I were looking for only to find out that they did not have the exact color and interior we wanted. Paul quickly said for us not to worry and he located the exact Escape we wanted at another dealer. In just a short time our trade in was worked out and the finance department set us up with a load from FMCC. Then two days later we returned to the dealership to take our new Escape home.Our deliver experience was the best we have ever had from a new car dealership. This dealership is GREAT!!!

April 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

REPEAT CUSTOMER

by from Newnan. GA |

While there is a Ford delaership less than 5 miles from our home, my wife and I traveled >25 miles to purchase our new 2015 Fusion from AutoNation Ford Lincoln Union City. In fact, this is the second vehicle we've purchased from this dealership within the past few years, and I will continue to purchase all future vehicles from the AutoNation Union City team. Our sales professional, Mark Cain, was extremely patient with my wife and I as we weighed our options. While we obviously prevented Mark from seeing other customers as a result of our indecisiveness, he never once tried to pressure us into making a hasty decision. Rather, he answered all of our questions with explicit detail and offered very helpful advice, thus resutling in a very enjoyable and relaxing experience. A few days after purchasing our new Fusion, my wife noticed a small blemish on the driver's seat. I subsequently contacted Mark, and he requested that I return the car for cleaning. Not only did Mark see that the problem was addressed, he also topped off our fuel tank for our inconvenience...talk about outstanding customer service!! I would not hesitate in recommending AutoNation Ford Linclon Union City to any of my friends or family members in need of a new or used car. This dealership and its employees epitomize the term "professional," and I am highly appreciative that I can rely on the AutoNation Union City team regardless of my needs.

April 15, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

2014 Ford Edge

by from Atlanta, GA |

Mr. Mark Cain, was extremely professional in helping me with the exact vehicle I choose. He did not try to pressure me into buy a more expensive vehicle. My experience with the Auto Nation Ford Team in Union City was one that I would recommend to every person. They made my new car buying experience hassle free! Thank you for treating me with dignity and respect.

service dept

by from Douglasville ga |

I took my f150 to get my rear defroster fixed it was not working so i got there and they greeted me and started working on my truck seemed like i just sat down they were telling me what was wrong and telling me how long it would take if I waited so i said ok I'll wait about every 15 minutes they were updating me. Thanks autonation for getting my truck fixed in time. I will keep coming back for service. Thank you autonation ford union city. Now I'm looking at buying a new truck from them.

April 10, 2015