AutoNation Ford Jacksonville

Used 866-984-2303
Service 877-216-4946

AutoNation Ford JAX

by from Jacksonville, FL |

It was great buying a car with Terry. He really listened and took what we said to heart. Then he made our new car buying experience a wonderful one!!! Whole heartedly recommend Terry Leonard and AutoNation Ford Jacksonville to anyone!

March 31, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Ricardo was wonderful!!

by from St Johns |

I was looking for a used vehicle to purchase as we expected to have available cash upcoming. Fell in love with the drive of an RDX they had on the lot, but the cash delivery wasn't expected for a couple weeks. We agreed on a good price, and Ricardo held that car for me with a deposit. Unfortunately, the money will be delayed for another couple months, so someone else will get that great car, but when I have cash in hand, Autonation will be my first visit. Thank you for your kind consideration.

Great service

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

David Bruton was amazing! He was extremely friendly and helpful. He had the answers to any questions we had and made the entire buying experience enjoyable.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Orlando, Florida |

This was by far the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. I dealt with Ricardo, Lance and John. They all went above and beyond to gain my business. I never once felt pressured. They gave me an extremely good deal. I am from Orlando and wasn't really sure why I was driving all they way to Jacksonville. They had the exact car we wanted so I sucked it up and made the three hour drive. Lance had the car pulled up and ready for me when I got there. From the time I got there and was driving home in my new car took about two hours. I have never had a seem less process like this before. John in finance was great and worked quickly to get me out the door. I am blown away with the service I received and will not hesitate at all to make the three hour drive again for my next car. I have already saved this dealership as one of my favorites and will keep looking for my next vehicle. Lance, Ricardo and John are true assets to your company.

Car purchase

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

This is my third purchase from AutoNation Ford on Philips Highway. I worked with David Bruton, John Smith and Rini Schepen. Each one of them was a pleasure to work with and most importantly well versed in their all areas of selling and pleasing the customer.

March 31, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Great Experience

by from Jax, FL |

Great Experience!! terry was a big help with helping me buy my first vehicle. I have never shopped at a dealership before and he made it a pleasant experience.

March 31, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Fantastic Experience

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

We had an easy going experience, we weren't sure what we wanted to start. Our salesman, Rob Bradley was very patient and not pushy in any way. He just answered my questions and there were a lot!! We drove out that day with a new car. I am very pleased with the car as well as my experience.

March 31, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Get it done attitude...

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Doug Lawrence is your guy. It took me 1 month and 4 dealerships before I came to Doug to get the deal done.

March 31, 2015

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Amazing Service

by from Jacksonville, FL |

It went very smooth. The staff was very welcoming and handled us just like we were purchasing a brand new car.

March 31, 2015

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Great services

by from Jacksonville, FL |

It was one of the best experiences of my life. The associates were very helpful and caring.

Ford 150 sport 2014

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I had a good experience overall !! Everybody was very helpful. Haven't had time to get it in the shop to get the things I wanted done on it. It's been a long time since I've had a brand-new vehicle. I'm really enjoying the 150 sport.