AutoNation Ford Jacksonville

Used 888-440-9055
Service 877-216-4946

Al at AutoNation Ford, excellent customer service

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Al Bott at AutoNation Ford in Jax made the process of buying a car very easy and enjoyable. He was extremely knowledgeable and patient, and has continued to follow up through emails asking me how I like my car. He was able to find the right vehicle for me and my family, and we have something that is safe, reliable, and comfortable. I felt no pressure during the buying process. Excellent customer service from Al Bott!

Service was done well and on time

by from St Johns, FL |

Needed two recalls done and an oil change. Jim was available at the appointed time and had me on my way in minutes. Later he called about an additional item (air cleaner) that needed replaced. The car was ready for pick up one hour before the promised time. Overall a good job. Thanks Jim.

Nice experience

by from Jax fl |

Great sales experience. I love my new vehicle and will enjoy it for years to come

August 13, 2014

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer, and we are happy our team was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Five stars all the way on buying process

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Derek Parsons was 1st class all the way. Put up with all our misgivens and made my wife and I very comfortable. Very knowledgeable. Thank You Derek.

Great Sales Team

by from Jax, FL |

I bought a truck with the help of Derek and Dale. They are both great guys to deal with. They both worked very hard to make the deal happen.

August 3, 2014

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

WORSE EXPERIENCE EVER

by from FLAGLER BCH |

I HAD THE WORSE EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD IN PURCHASING A NEW TRUCK. PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE GUYS THEY WERE SO INEPT AND CLUELESS THEY COULDN'T EVEN TRANSFER A TAG OR VERIFY A CHECK THAT WAS FOR 47K THAT THE BANK PROVED TO THEM IT WAS VALID AND GOOD. FINANCE GUY MIKE HANLEY WAS HORRIBLE TO DEAL WITH VERY ARGUMENTATIVE AND GENERAL MANAGER BRIAN FREEMAN MADE A POOR UNEDUCATED DECISION WHICH COST HIS STORE A CASH SALE.POOR POOR BUSINESS I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU GO TO BOZARD OR DUVAL FORD AND RUN FROM THESE JOKERS. WHAT A WASTE OF 4 HOURS

Great customer service

by from Yulee, Fl |

Jim and his team are at the top of their game. We love our new 2014 Fusion!

Great place + great people=great car!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I recently got the car of my dreams from this dealership. I had had internet contact with Al Bott and liked the pictures I received back in January of a certain Ford Fusion. In July, via Al, I was interacting with Elizabeth over the internet, Jerry in person, Renny and finally, Mike the finance man, Everyone was friendly, efficient and very helpful. I felt none of the dreaded "high pressure switch and bait" stuff that usually goes on when purchasing an auto...everyone was just eager to please, efficient and very friendly. They helped me track down just the right car with the exact features I had to have! So far, I have been over the moon impressed with this dealership and am pleased with the mileage my hybrid is getting as I make my rounds for work and errands, etc.! I feel I got a great trade in price for my old vehicle as well....would definitely recommend doing business with these folks!

Sean at AutoNation Ford

by from Ponte Vedra, FL |

Sean Slaughter at AutoNation Ford in Jax made the process of buying a car very easy and enjoyable. He was very patient, easy to work with and talk to. They were able to find the right price for me. I felt no pressure during the buying process. Excellent customer service from Sean Slaughter!

July 28, 2014

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Victor! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Service

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Mr. Lilly made the service a breeze and very professional

Great Experience at AutoNation

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Just bought Mustang Convertible from AutoNation Ford on Phillips Hwy. The car sold itself to us, but Terry and team did a great job making this a very smooth process. Everyone was great to deal with all the way from Terry, Management and Finance. Would definitely recommend dealership to anyone shopping around!

June 15, 2014

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us, Cindy! We are happy Terry and the team were able to help and that you are now the proud owner of a Ford Mustang Convertible. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Safe (and fun) driving!