28825 Euclid Ave, Wickliffe, OH 44092

New 888-614-8363
Used 888-586-6823
Service 877-851-4643

Nice experience with two good salepersons.

by from Concord, Oh |

I recently purchased a new 2013 Ford Edge at AutoNation and was very satisfied with the sales service. Sales person Theresa Woodruff kept in contact with me after my first and second visit which resulted in me coming back to the dealership and purchasing my new Ford Edge. Ray Sines was the other sales person who also was very helpful during negotiations with recommendations regards to leasing the vehicle. I would recommend this dealership based nice appearance of the facility and the cordial sales staff.

Awesome!

by from Wickliffe, OH |

They were great at finding me a car within my price range! Super friendly.

Purchase of 2014 Escape

by from Cleveland, OH |

Went in to purchase a new Escape. I had the printout from the website of the Escape I wanted. The salesman saw that the vehicle was still in stock, we test drove it, and sat down to negotiate. The whole process went smoothly. Brad the salesman was great - no pressure and very easy to talk to.

Bought Used Mercedes-Benz C240

by from Mentor, OH |

Went to Willoughby AutoNation and talked to Steve Thomas GREAT SALESPERSON highly recommend. We talked on the Internet and phone and I told him I would be in with my Spouse. We saw, We drove, We liked, we negotiated the price and bought the vehicle. Very easy process from start to finish.

My new 2014 Ford F150

by from Cleveland OH |

I want to thank the team at Ford for another pleasurable experience, specifically Theresa Woodruff in the purchase of a lease for my new vehicle. AutoNation Ford East was very fair and addressed my concerns professionally with World Class Service and as a result I am a very happy and dedicated customer. Thanks again Theresa!

NEW ESCAPE GREAT JOB AUTONATION EAST

by from CLEVELAND, OHIO |

Theresa did a great job please ask for her she will work hard to get you the car you want in the budget your working with.

AutoNation Ford East responded to this review

November 8, 2014

We're so happy you enjoyed working with Theresa! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value, we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

GREAT SERVICE

by from Geneva, OH |

First time we have dealt with this dealer and they do an all-around great job of selling cars. The young man that was our salesman - Devon and the sales mfg. - Earl are top-notch. Looking forward to using them again if the need arises.

Honest Experience!

by from Painesville, Ohio |

Joe Tripepi is an honest and sincere salesman. We recommend him highly and AutoNation to everyone! Their team helped us come up with a mutual plan that we were all able to manage and be satisfied with. We plan on having our future vehicle needs met at AutoNation!

AutoNation Ford East responded to this review

November 3, 2014

We are more than glad to be of service! We appreciate your positive review and look forward to serving you in the future.

Great Service & easiest car buying experience

by from Mentor, OH |

Just leased a 2014 Ford Edge with Brian and everything went smoothly. It was a great experience and am loving the car so far. Everything from working with Brian, Danny and Al was very professional. I highly recommend Autonation East.

by from Cleveland |

Joe Tripepi is an awesome sales rep. He really helped make uying a car an enjoyable experience.

Fusion

by from Richmond Hts, Ohio |

My experience with Autonation Ford East was a great experience. Theresa Woodruff was amazing. She was sweet, wondering and got things done. I am enjoying my 2015 Ford Fusion.