AutoNation Ford East

28825 Euclid Ave, Wickliffe, OH 44092

New 888-614-8363
Used 888-586-6823
Service 877-851-4643

Nice experience with two good salepersons.

by from Concord, Oh |

I recently purchased a new 2013 Ford Edge at AutoNation and was very satisfied with the sales service. Sales person Theresa Woodruff kept in contact with me after my first and second visit which resulted in me coming back to the dealership and purchasing my new Ford Edge. Ray Sines was the other sales person who also was very helpful during negotiations with recommendations regards to leasing the vehicle. I would recommend this dealership based nice appearance of the facility and the cordial sales staff.

overall great experience

by from Euclid,Ohio |

great people to work with, was very nervous about buying another vehicle. after a divorce, and hard times, i really felt like i was wasting my time, i had been turned down by other dealers. the saleman josephine made the buying process very easy. cannot say anything bad. the finance manager jesse cook made all the paperwork very easy to understand and was very patient. would definitely reccommend mullinax in wickliffe to anyone thats looking to buy a car. they also gave me 800.00 more on my trade than the other 2 dealers.

fast, friendly easy breazy service

by from Concord,Oh |

Great experience as always. I really enjoy the smiling faces, Charlie especially is so patient and kind. Thank you guys.

Great experience

by from Willowick Ohio |

I recently bought a 2008 ford truck here, and was very happy with Mark the salesman.He was very helpful and not pushy. The price was good. I would recommend this dealership to my friends.

AutoNation Ford East responded to this review

June 26, 2014

Thanks, Mike! We're happy to help however possible. We appreciate your positive review!

Super overall experience.

by from Concord Ohio |

I've always found car buying pretty stressful because you're spending an awful lot of money and I don't like dealing with pushy salesman. I got a great deal on a new Fusion and found both Joe T. and Ray S. extremely helpful, low keyed and certainly not pushy. They wanted me to be satisfied with the car I was buying and were not just looking to sell me a car whether I was completely satisfied or not. I found the overall experience of buying from Auto Nation a very pleasant and non stressful experience. Thanks guys. You made car buying fun. Oh, by the way I love my new Fusion and will most certainly be back next time I'm looking to buy a car.

Great automobile and great service

by from Painesvill, OHio |

I chose Ford Escape over other suv's . I received excellent customer serivice from Joe Trepepi and Danny Urbania.

AutoNation Ford East responded to this review

June 15, 2014

Hi Ann! We are happy you had a pleasant experience with Joe and Danny here at AutoNation Ford East. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

New Car

by from Cleveland Ohio |

I just bought a 2014 Ford Fusion from Auto Nation in Wickliffe Ohio, Ray Sines was my salesperson and he was the BEST, this is my first new car and he made feel very comfortable and less nervous about the process, by the time I left I gave him a hug, Thank You Ray!!

Great people and great facilities

by from wickliffe oh |

everyone at this dealership were very helpful and there was no pressure at all to purchase a vehicle. Ray was very helpful in helping us find a car that we wanted. I would not hesitate to tell anyone that this is the best place to go and purchase a vehicle.

Auto Nation Ford Euclid

by from Bedford, Ohio |

Even though I hate the car buying process, I didn't mind it this time. Theresa Woodruff was very energetic and showed me a variety of cars to pick from. I like my 2014 Ford Escape so far. It's only been one week and I've only traveled back and forth to work. I am happy with my decision to get another car.

Great Experience

by from Wickliffe, Ohio |

I felt I received a very good price for the new F-150. They were very clear on going over all of the current rebate offers to make sure I received all of the rebates that we qualified for.

2014 Ford Fusion SE

by from Cleveland OH |

Since I haven't had to make any repairs as yet, I can't evaluate that part. However, because of other cars I have purchased from Mullinax, my repairs have been EXCELLENT! Service department is very friendly and explains what needs to be done or what has been repaired. I have no complaints at all.