AutoNation Chevrolet Northpoint

2175 Mansell Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30009

New 888-525-0132
Used 877-830-6705
Service 888-609-8113

Best customer service I have seen at a dealership!

by from Florence, SC |

Eric Frost and Wendy Hendrick were fabulous. I called about a vehicle I found online earlier in the week and Wendy called me back within 24 hours and was not only helpful, but very personable! She even gave me her cell number so I could text her when we were leaving our home to come and look at the vehicle since we were four hours away. At the dealership, there was no moment of pressure and Eric, who works alongside Wendy was also extremely helpful and personable throughout the whole process. This team made buying my car easy and stress free. The financing department was also a rock star and at no point did we feel like we were being pressured or that the sales people didn't care. There was zero sharky activity like you see with other dealerships. Overall, just an OUTSTANDING experience and we will definitely be back when it's time to get another car! The customer service alone is reason for us to recommend this dealership to others and come back ourselves. Also, we were given a tour of the service department while we waited for our trade-in to be appraised and they have the CLEANEST service department I have ever seen! They were currently undergoing renovations while we were there, so that's the only reason I couldn't give five stars on the facilities.

Buying a car CAN be Stress free!

by from Alpharetta, GA |

We used Orlando Pereira to help us in our search for the perfect car. He was awesome! 13 years ago we bought a Tahoe from this same location. It is still running Chevy strong with no issues in all those years, so I wanted another Chevy. Any dealership is only as good as the people who work there and Orlando was the reason we bought a car at this location. He is professional, courteous, and patient. He followed through on all my questions and was never pushy! If anyone wants to streamline their car buying process and make it simple and seamless, go see Orlando Pereira at Autonation Chevrolet on Mansell @ 400. Julie from Milton, GA

AutoNation Chevrolet Northpoint responded to this review

October 19, 2014

Julie, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We're glad we provided this to you. If you need more help, our team is available to talk.

Great service

by from Lilburn ga |

I started out at a dealer close to my house I new my credit was not very good so I was going to put more than 50% down I got the truck a used 2011 I was happy for almost two weeks then the dealer called I did not get the loan I went in spent all day the meat up the loan app so bad and raised the price on the loan 8000 dollars I turned the truck in got my money back came home my wife so the add for auto nation I called and went in the next day met mark the floor manager they went through my credit worked and fixed what the last dealer did and worked for three days to get me in my new 2014 silveraldo great team More than I expected to get so happy thanks to automation that's the only dealer I will ever recommend

Stress free experience

by from Alpharetta, GA |

We had purchased a Tahoe from this location 13 years ago. It's still going strong. I knew I wanted another Chevy. From the recommendation from Costco We found Orlando, our salesman. He was professional, patient, and answered my many questions. He followed up, but was not pushy. He was exactly the sales person we needed him to be. Every aspect of this sale was stress free and seamless. I am already telling my friends of my positive experience, and plan to bring my 85 year old Mom to him when she gets her next car. I can't stress enough how professional, courteous and knowledgeable Orlando is. Any dealership is only as good as the people that work there. He's the best.

Best Car Buying Experience I've ever had

by from Columbus, GA |

From the moment that we walked in on a hot Labor Day, our salesman Walt Rosen became more like a trusted adviser than a slick salesman. He gave us the "straight dope" on the models that we were interested in--their weaknesses as well as their strengths--and how each might fit into our needs and budget. He followed us all the way through the process, from the walk-on to the signing, with courtesy, respect and knowledge, even though it was late in the day. He helped us get through the financial process in record time, and they even took care of the onerous tag registration requirements. The financial director, Dwight, also was helpful and honest with in his negotiations with us. We were out the door with our new Volt in record time; this in contrast to the half-day it usually takes to obtain a car, and the high-pressure most dealers apply to the customer to buy "add-ons." He stayed after hours to make sure that we understood all of the car's features, controls and getting set up with the OnStar system. I'd highly recommend this dealer, and particularly Walt Rosen.

AutoNation Chevrolet Northpoint responded to this review

September 21, 2014

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, John! Do not hesitate to call if you need anything.

Service Team Goodwill

by from Alpharetta, GA |

The amplifier in my Traverse went bad and unbeknownst to me, my warranty had expired just a few weeks prior. The Service Team worked with me anyway with a generous discount and I greatly appreciated the goodwill gesture! Facility was undergoing some renovations when I visited and looked great. Wish they had a larger/more extensive play area for kids, but maybe that is already in the works?

frendly and efficient

by from Winter Park, Fl |

Called about a car from you internet site. Made the deal over the phone. Flew in from Orlando next day and was picked up at airport by salesman. compleated all paperwork in less than 2 hours. Was back home in Winter Park for dinner.

Fantastic facility - clean and professional

by from Alpharetta, GA |

The gentleman who checked me out was extremely professional, friendly and courtious. My car was ready on time and at the price agreed - no hidden extras. Well done!

My HHR experience

by from Alpharetta, Ga |

This was good, as able to drop car off and leave it to pick up. Only thing was it was to be free and it was not based on a previous experience. Maybe next time Thanks Linda Breads

GREAT SERVICE

by from MARIETTA, GA. |

GREAT SERVICE. I HAVE BEEN DOING BUSINESS WITH AUTOnATION CHEVROLET SINCE 1995. tHE SERVICE I HAVE RECEIVED THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE "BEST". I HAVE ALSO PURCHASED SEVERAL VEHICLES FROM THEM FOR MYSELF AND MY FAMILEY AND HAVE ALWASY BEEN TREATED WITH THE UTMOST PROFESSIONALISM.

GREAT SERVICE !!

by from Marietta, Ga. |

They always do a great job. This time they got my vehicle in and out well before I expected it at a fair price. Tim Phillips is always on top of the repair and keeps me well informed. AutoNation Chevrolet is a great place to have your vehicle serviced.