AutoNation Nissan Marietta

925 Cobb Pkwy SE, Marietta, GA 30060

New 877-605-9495
Used 866-415-7258
Service 888-459-3349

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

Facility Manager

by from Kennesaw, GA |

I had a great experience when purchasing my car. I worked with Adolf, Larry and Scott at the Marietta, Georgia location. All were very accommodating and fair with negotiations. I couldn't be happier with my car! I would highly recommend them to family and friends. I've been to other dealerships and not received outstanding customer service. Thank you AutoNation for fulfilling my needs!

April 28, 2015

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Thank you for this feedback!

Wonderful Service

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

I recently purchased a Nissan Sentra for my daughter and was assisted by Scott Carasik. What an amazing experience. Scott is very professional, patient and did not pressure us into buying any car. Infact, he presented us with viable options and showed consistent knowlede in his role. A big thank you to Scott for all his dedication and hard work, my daughter is driving a very nice vehicle.

sentra

by from Marietta,Ga |

Excellent customer service fast and accurate.This e my 4th Nissan .which I am buying from that dealer and I'm happy that I find them in Atlanta area.

Top Notch Service

by from Atlanta, GA |

Quite frankly, this dealership puts Regal Nissan and other dealerships including Infiniti dealerships to shame. Outstanding customer service. Too bad others aren't nearly as good.

June 23, 2015

Thank you, Steve, for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

great price. great experience

by from Kennesaw, GA |

3rd vehicle purchased in past 3 years. Needed 2 cars for college aged students. Bought both Sentras--one 3 yrs ago and other this year. Also bought an Altima for me last year. Great cars with great features at a great price with minimal haggling over price.

great sales experience

by from Duluth, GA |

Stuart Carilli was helpful from the first conversation on the phone through our experience in the store. Great knowledge of the vehicle and the process of getting it out the door.

Awesome Experience

by from Marietta, GA |

From my first phone call up to my purchase my experience was a pleasant one. I've been telling my friends that this car purchase from AutoNation has been the easiest that I have ever experienced. Any questions I had were answered throughly and they made sure I fully understood what I was getting and the terms. No pressure whatsoever! I am throughly pleased with my experience.

Misty Moore

by from Anniston, AL |

The car was as quoted. And what we was looking for. The dealer ship even spent two weeks dealing with our credit union in AL on financing. But ever few days you get a email for some kind of rate the company hate being bug about rate us all the time. I understand wanting to have top rating but I have a family and life no time for a rate us ever few days. But car is great and they even held it for us to drive over a hour to get there.

7500 mile update with Nissan Marietta

by from decatur, GA |

from the moment i drive into the service bay, i was greeted warmly by three different Team Auto employees (Michael, Stephanie and Bobby). Nice to have that at 8am. I waited inhouse for the service to be completed. The dealership had a nice coffee area, but i didn't have sufficient time to enjoy as the service was completed quickly. Bobby walked through everything with me, was genuine in his appreciation of my bringing the car to their store for servicing, and did everything to make me feel like i would bring any issues back to him specifically. Overall, a very good experience.

service of 08 Nissan Frontier

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

Excellent facility. Staff was very pleasant. Will refer you guys to anyone requiring service to their Nissan.

April 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

great service

by from covington, ga |

Very professional atmosphere. Although they were extremely busy the customer service was excellent. I was very pleased with the vehicle I purchased and I did my research before I got to the dealership so there was no hard pressure sales. I would definitely recommend autonation to someone else.

April 28, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!