AutoNation Nissan Marietta

Used 866-415-7258
Service 888-459-3349

Representative Review

by from Cobb Parkway, Marietta, GA |

My representative Joe McCants did an excellent job at being patient, made sure that I felt valued, took his time with the sell with no rushing as though he had something better to do. It was all about me for 5 hours, this is what I called excellent customer service.

great price

by from jonesboro ga |

could not beat price anywhere in metro area, great service and response time during dealings

new purchase

by from Dahlonega, GA |

Such a great experience buying from Mohamed Moutassim and getting my new Sentra. I have purchased two vehicles from him and am sending my son to purchase a new vehicle.

Nissan Leaf experience at Autonation

by from atlanta |

I was going on that barrett parkway, thought I should go in and check out the leaf. They had assigned CM Patel as my representative. I told my requirement and he explained all the different options available and showed me the cars. I picked the one I want and then asked for the price. He gave me a price that I don't have to negotiate. This is the best purchase experience I ever had with a car dealer. I would strongly recommend him. He is awesome.

Mr. Roy Naturman c/o Butler Tire Company

by from Atlanta GA |

Dealing with ths dealership was a pleasure. I was listened to by Mr CM Patel the Internet Sales guy who is really a professional at his job. I got tired of trying to deal with "on the floor" sales people who haunted my past buying experiences at most other dealerships I have dealt with. No.... this certainly was a very pleasant car buying experience.

Easiest Experience EVER!!!

by from Marietta, GA |

We walked into AutoNation Nissan Marietta and were greeted by Duncan Guda. Not your typical "sales" guy. He was very up front, no smoke-and-mirrors. We told him what we wanted, and he found the perfect vehicle, even made me aware of a corporate discount program that I didn't even know my company participated in! Saved me about $2000 in down payment money, AND knocked $50/month off my car payment with that discount! He saved me a ton and put me in a new Nissan Leaf, which is ideal for my daily commute to work and back. It was a very simple process, and we were done in an hour. They kept the car that night, charged it and cleaned it all up, and then I picked it up the next morning, ready to go. Great experience, thanks to Duncan!

Great service!!

by from Kennesaw,GA |

Duncan and Jarad were so great the first time my husband and I went in to buy a car back in March! Three months later the vehicle was totaled and we went right back to them! We had such a great experience the first time and the second time was even better! They make you feel like family and really listen to what you want! They were so concerned about us and what had happened. I would recommend these guys and we'll the whole auto nation family to any and everyone!

Auto nation nissan is the BEST!!

by from Kennesaw, GA |

Duncan Guda and Jarad were so helpful the first time we bought out car there, so much so that when our car was involved in an accident and totaled we returned to them! They were so understanding and ready to help. They were more concerned with my family being ok rather than only focusing on the purchase. I tell everyone about our car but experience and recommend them! Thank you guys for the great service!

AutoNation Nissan - Very Positive Experience

by from Acworth, GA |

Mine was a very positive experience at the AutoNation Nissan in Marietta, GA. I came to the dealership late on a Saturday afternoon simply to look over and test drive a new Nissan Quest. The deals (at that time) were fairly compelling compared with other used Quests a year or two old that I found online. I had no intention of purchasing a vehicle that day. Just wanted to personally evaluate this one mini-van since it was rated well by Consumer Report. The people I spoke with were friendly, the test drive went well, and then I left. No one attempted to high pressure me into a purchase. When I came home and mentioned the test drive to my wife, I said, "I think I'm in love." The vehicle is spacious and rides very smoothly. (Of course, the comparison was against my 22-year-old mini-van, so I guess I was prime to be swooned...) And with the backdrop of a CR thumbs-up, I was very interested. The following morning after looking one last time in autotrader, I saw that this same dealership had just posted a Certified Pre-Owned one-year-old Quest with under 11k miles at a compelling price - even when compared against the good deals on the new Quests. That day, I revisited the dealer with my wife and worked with a different sales person than the day before (since he wasn't in). His name is Jaime Pesantes, and he was very customer oriented toward us throughout. No pressure, went with us for a test drive, was knowledgeable about the vehicle, answered all our questions and didn't pressure us when we said we needed a night or two to sleep on it. We decided late the following day to make the purchase, catching Jaime on the phone after he had gone home. But he came back to work to walk us through the purchase with a finance guy. There was a 2-piece cargo area cover missing that was ordered for us at no additional charge (the retail cost of the 2 pieces is roughly $550; the vehicle wasn't new, so I guess they COULD have said "sorry"), and we paid $415 extra to have a trailer hitch installed by a nearby third-party company that Nissan works with. The dealership even offered me a loaner car while my Quest was at the hitch installation company, but I didn't really need it for the few hours it took to do the work, so I turned down the offer. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars on my experience with this dealership is because the day I came to the third-party business to have the hitch installed (after Nissan coordinated this with them and me), there was confusion over payment. I had already paid Nissan for the hitch as part of the overall purchase of the vehicle. However, Nissan had not submitted either a purchase order or a check to the hitch company before I arrived. Unfortunately, no one I worked directly with at Nissan was in the office that day, so I had to scramble on the phone searching for someone there who could confirm I had already paid. Finally found a person (not even a manager) who dug through paperwork to find it and agreed to call the hitch company to confirm. Whew! So all's well that ends well, but it was a bit stressful having the burden on me to find someone at Nissan to look up the transaction and make the call. Otherwise, this was a very positive experience, and I commend Nissan's professionalism, attention to us as customers, low pressure approach, and (in particular) Jaime. He was great to work with. Even after the purchase when I called a couple times to coordinate picking up the cargo covers and hitch installation. He didn't convey any sort of attitude, "Since we already have your purchase, your follow up calls are an annoyance to me." Actually, quite the contrary. He seemed eager to make sure it was a smooth experience. (Ok, it wasn't quite smooth after all, but he tried.) The deal was pretty dern good too...

AutoNation Nissan Marietta responded to this review

July 9, 2014

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Mike! We apologize for the hiccup that occurred, but are glad it didn't ruin you experience. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

Great Service

by from Georgia |

My advisor Alex Youe was excellent and very professional. The service station is quite nicely organized too.. I got multiple issues fixed by paying almost nothing.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Marietta, Georgia |

Found the truck I wanted online, called ahead when I got there I was greeted by Adolf Ebile the internet sales rep. who introduced me to the salesperson I would be dealing with Duncan Guda, also the truck was parked right outside the door with my name on a "reserved for" card. This was the start to the best auto buying experience I have ever had. Want a Nissan, go to AutoNation Nissan Marietta!!!

AutoNation Nissan Marietta responded to this review

July 3, 2014

Thanks so much for your warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Nissan Marietta! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!