AutoNation Nissan Marietta

Used 866-415-7258
Service 888-459-3349

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Cumming, GA |

I recently was in the market for a new vehicle after being involved in a car crash which totaled by previous vehicle. My totaled car was a Nissan and I had had Nissans in the past, so I knew they were great cars. I started researching the Nissan Altima on cars.com and contacted Scott Carasik at AutoNation Nissan Marietta about a beautiful 2014 red Altima with beige interior. This vehicle was listed at several thousand dollars off the MSRP, and several thousand less than at any other dealership in my area. It was about a week later before I was able to get over to the dealership to check out the car, but Scott kept checking in with me every couple of days via email just to let me know that car was still available. When I finally got to the dealership, the price was still exactly what had been originally quoted to me, not "jumped up" as often happens with some dealerships. Scott was very professional throughout the buying process and made the experience quick and painless, as did Jarrard, in the financing department. Scott told me that it's AutoNation Nissan Marietta's philosophy to be straight forward and not "play games" with customers as often happens at other dealerships. This was certainly my experience with them, and I would highly recommend them for anyone in the market for a great deal on a Nissan!

Great experience

by from RoswelL,ga |

Mohamed was great. Gave me the best deal. Everything was ready when I got there. I am enjoying my Leaf.

Great buying experience!

by from Marietta, GA |

I had a great experience. Mohammed was very helpful and helped the process move along quickly.

Best experience buying a new car so far.

by from Marietta, GA |

My car was totaled in an accident and I needed a new car. I contacted two separate dealerships online. Zlatan Pelja was so much better than the salesman at the other dealership. He followed up as promised and gave me all of the information requested quickly. I made my appointment with him and he was ready for me. I was only at the Dealership about an hour and a half. That has to be a record. He took the time to sit with me and explain the features and was very patient. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to buy a new car.

Was good..Fair Business

by from Dunwoody GA |

Good a good car and fair business. I am satisfied with my car

Easy to get in and out.

by from Marietta, GA |

Very smooth operation. Taken right to a car. It helped to email and then call in advance when I was on my way. I will definitely do business with them in the future.

My New Car

by from Rex, GA |

When I first arrived at 1 (one) I was greeted by Mr. Ramirez, he showed us two cars and we decided on the second car. The process of getting the car was fairly easy, we only spent like 3 (three) hours there and still had the rest of the day to enjoy. The experience was great, and I will definitely refer others to them.

the best

by from Marietta, GA |

the dealership is clean and ran well. I like the people and would recommend this to anyone.

Great Dealership and salesman

by from Marietta, GA |

Had a great experience at AutoNation Nissan in Marietta. Was just looking at the Leaf and left with one. Henry Rogers did a terrific job. We worked through the numbers and he showed us all the features. We could not be happier. We highly recommend the dealership and Hank for a job well done.

Sales Executive

by from Canton, GA |

I visited the AutoNation Nissan dealership in, Marietta, GA to purchase a new 2015 vehicle. Their staff was very attentive and helpful. The employees I interacted with Sales Associates, Donald Stoddert and Zlatan Pelja, were genuinely interested in helping me find the vehicle that met all my needs rather than just being focused on making a quick sale. I really appreciate their honesty and customer-first attitude. Because of their efforts, I was able to find the correct vehicle and I am very satisfied with my purchase. I will recommend this dealership to my family and friends. Especially, Sales Associates, Donald Stoddert and Zlatan Pelja. AutoNation Nissan, Marietta has put together a great team to make customers feel respected and valued. Best Regards, Charles Royal, Jr.

THE easiest car buying experience I've ever had!

by from Canton, GA |

This was the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. I guess it helps that I knew what I wanted when I arrived as I had exchanged several emails with my salesman prior to coming to the dealership. My salesman, Scott Carasik, was very organized and comfortable in his sales role and I have already recommended Scott and this dealership to a friend.