Capitol Chevrolet SC

Service 866-755-9607

The Deal Maker!!!

Chevy Suburban

by from Manning, SC |

They didn't have what I wanted in stock, but they were willing to search the area and came up with one they could pick up. The whole buying process was smooth and well handled. I would not hesitate to purchase another vehicle from Capitol Chevrolet or to refer friends to them.

Great Service

by from Columbia, SC |

Very nice people Charlie one of the sales associates was patient and very nice even though I didn't get a car he explained all of my options of how I can get into a vehicle and even followed up with me

Purchase used car and then need $2,200 of repairs

by from Columbia, SC |

Repair engine light came on within 100 miles of when I drove off the lot. Took it in and needs a new Cadillac converter, serpentine belt and a few other things. Notified dealership of issues and said bring the car in and they will repair at "Cost". Waiting to see how this works out, if they repair at cost then that is probably all they can do, if they do not then I would rate their service, character and response as very shady and "Used Car Dealer" like. I purchased this car from them because they were a dealership and not an individual. They do inspections on these cars and know what is wrong with them. They need to price the cars right and "Disclose" all issues of an As Is sell. An As Is sell with car issues that they are aware of causes great concern for me and I would assume other potential customers. If they fix the car as promised at "Cost" then at least they are trying to do what is right. If they do not, they knew and ""Turned OFF' the check engine light knowing the eventual purchaser was going to get their lemon. That would be unacceptable.

Bad buying experience

by from Columbia,sc |

This was a bad buying experience. My wife had been in contact with the dealership for several weeks and she was told that they would honor a trade in price on our car. When we finally made plans to go they acted like they didn't know what was going on. They offered several thousand below what they said they would. Sad to say we didn't do business at this dealership. The thing that got us was that they'll say what they need to get you into the door, then when they have you there they think they can renege on their word and offer you something else.

Capitol Chevrolet SC responded to this review

November 21, 2013

Dear Janet: Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review of our dealership. We appreciate all feedback as well as the opportunities to earn your business. We are saddened to read about your issues with our sales department and would very much like to hear about your visits in further detail in order to improve on our service to our customers. If you have a free moment, please give our Pre-owned manager, D. West a call at (803) 254-1431. Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to hopefully reaching a mutually agreeable conclusion with you.

Best Chevy Dealer In South Carolina

by from Columbia, SC |

I have been a customer of Capitol Chevrolet for over 10 years. I have purchased many new and used vehicles from Capitol and have always had an excellent experience. I recently had my truck serviced and was suprised to see that they have updated their facility!!!! Mike and AJ in the service department are awesome. My salesperson, Tony always greets me and ask how my vehicle is doing! I would recommend Capitol to anyone that is looking for a new Chevy or a used car! These guys stand behind what they sell!! I am happy to be part of the Capitol family! Excellent job to David Miles and his staff!!!!

Bad repair experience

by from Columbia, SC |

While having a Chev Tahoe repaired I inquired about engine belt noise (belts replaced by them 28000 miles previously). I was told that both belts needed to be replaced asap at a cost of around $300. The service tech would not look me in the syes which made me suspiciuos. I bailed on the repair and went to local small auto repair shop to get a bid for the repair. The tech looked at the belts and stated that they did not have to be replaced, sprayed them with a belt dressing at no charge. They work perfectly now 6 m0nths later. Also called last week for a price on replacing a drivers side power window regulator and was quoted $295. or slightly more . I had the regulator relaced by a glass shop for $175. using an OEM regulator. Beware of Capitol -