Toyota of Orange

1400 North Tustin St., Orange, CA 92867

Used 714-639-6750

Great selection

by from Anaheim, california |

Came here for a Highlander. They had a lot of inventory and I got it for the price I wanted. Great job Toyota of orange!

Toyota of Orange responded to this review

November 27, 2014

Hi Cocopalm, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are overjoyed to hear that you were able to get the new Highlander! Congratulations on your new Toyota and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Sincerely, Arlene Hopkins Customer Relations Manager 714-516-3126 arlenehopkins@toyotaoforange.com

Poor Service Department

by from Anaheim, CA |

I serviced my 2004 Scion XB at another dealership for almost 10 years. I moved an hour away from that dealership so it is not convenient and I had to find one closer to my house and work. Toyota of Orange is on my way home, great! I've used their services a few times over the past couple of years. I questioned their service on a couple of occasions, but gave them the benefit of the doubt. I had a routine oil change done late 2013, shortly after my car was smelling all dusty. I thought, wow I need to change my cabin air filter. I went to install the new one, and discovered mine was gone! Peculiar, my car had only been serviced by Toyota of Orange over the past year. Again I dismissed it. My car was a little past due for it's next oil change, I was going on a vacation and took the day off of work to run errands before leaving. Not having time to waste, I went online Monday 4/8 and set up a service appt for 8:30 Friday 4/12. Monday night I received a return email that the Toyota of Orange recipient was not valid. Hmm...So I called Tuesday morning 4/9 and again made an appt for 8:30 Friday. I arrived at my appt today at 8:15, got in quickly, I told my service guy, Brandon that I'd be waiting, thinking it would be 30 min - 1 hour. Afterall, I did make an appt! Two hours of waiting I asked the cashier if my car was ready, thinking I must have missed them calling my name, she said she didn't have the paperwork, so they must still be working on it. I went outside and waited, then decided to look over the estimate, Brandon put 10:30 as the estimated finish time! I was shocked, 2 hours for an oil change, with an appt?! At 10:45 I asked Brandon about my car, I needed to be across town at noon. He checked the computer and it said my car was checked to a technician and it should be in one of the first stalls being worked on...I checked, my car was not in their stalls. I did find it still in their waiting parking lot! I told Brandon this so he checked with the technician and came back saying my car was next. I told him I had to leave, 2.5+ hours is too long for an oil change! He stated that they were busy and that he was sorry. I know Friday's are busy, that's why I made an appt! I took the car and went to my appts. On my way back, I thought I'd give them another chance to make things right. I called and Aaron, said they should be able to take care of me. I got to the dealership and spoke with a service manager about my horrible experience. Yes, I expected them to make an opening and service my car right away, afterall it's only a routine oil change and I'd already waited for 2.5 hours! The service manager said it would be an 1-1.5 hours. I told him I didn't have that much time, since they'd wasted my time in the morning. So I left. I then called the dealership, explained my story and asked to speak to someone above the service manager. I was transferred to Jeff (I believe) he sounded like the service manager I'd just spoken with in person. I explained my story to this guy, he took my information, said he was going to walk back to the service department, see what they could do and have someone call me back. An hour and a half later, still no call! I will never use this dealership again for anything, and I'll inform any and everyone I know of this experience.

Poor Service Department