Orr BMW

(2.4) 5.0 5 Reviews

1400 E 70th St, Shreveport, LA 71105

Avoid Orr and Frank in service

by from Shreveport, LA |

They have never even heard of customer service at this BMW dealership. I've owned BMWs for past 20 years and have lived all over the country. This is by far THE WORST BMW dealership I've encountered. They are inexperienced, unwilling to admit wrongdoings, and are void of any quality customer service. They make me consider purchasing a Mercedes.

Terrible service

by from Longview, Tx |

This is my 2nd review. I have never witnessed such poor cuostomer service and incompetent people! I sent an email regarding service I needed on my BMW. I never got a response, so I called and spoke with Frank. He said he did did receive an email from me! Very interesting. I explained that I needed someone to meet me with my car at the airport in 2 days, service it, and return my car to airport in a week. He said no one could meet me at airport, so I drive my car to dealership which was 45 minutes out of my way. I reminded Frank that I needed my car returned to airport in one week. The day before I was to arrive back at airport, I called Frank and reminded him of time and place. To my surprise, no one was at airport with my car when I arrived. I phoned the dealership and witnessed again poor customer service. He forgot to send someone with my car! I waited 40 minutes, and my car was finally delivered.

Just talked on ph one for Internet car

by from Laurel, ms |

Greg was very helpful and would have bought th e car, but wife test drove one like it and was too small. Offered good price and good trade in value.

Don't buy a car from ORR BMW

by from Shreveport La |

They will not offer you near the value on you used BMW; but want you the pay full asking price for there cars. Mabey I should go back to buying American cars, at least I know the value loss on that.

Pleasant Experience

by from Texarkana, TX |

I was slightly intimidated going to a German car dealer after owning many American made cars over the years, but it proved to be a great decision. I had initially planned to look at pre-owned BMW's but ended up driving off in a brand new 528i. Dan Ross my salesman was very polite and knowledgeable of the cars and didn't pressure me into making a decision immediately. When it was time to talk pricing they weren't budging, but when I stood firm in my offer we eventually agreed on a price I thought was fair. Cameron the manager was very professional and helpful. I was even taken on a tour of the dealership and shown the service area (that has never happened anywhere!) Overall, I am very pleased with my ORR BMW experience and would recommend them to anyone.