Orr BMW

(2.8) 4 Reviews

1400 E 70th St, Shreveport, LA 71105

Terrible service

by from Longview, Tx |

This is my 2nd review. I have never witnessed such poor cuostomer service and incompetent people! I sent an email regarding service I needed on my BMW. I never got a response, so I called and spoke with Frank. He said he did did receive an email from me! Very interesting. I explained that I needed someone to meet me with my car at the airport in 2 days, service it, and return my car to airport in a week. He said no one could meet me at airport, so I drive my car to dealership which was 45 minutes out of my way. I reminded Frank that I needed my car returned to airport in one week. The day before I was to arrive back at airport, I called Frank and reminded him of time and place. To my surprise, no one was at airport with my car when I arrived. I phoned the dealership and witnessed again poor customer service. He forgot to send someone with my car! I waited 40 minutes, and my car was finally delivered.

Just talked on ph one for Internet car

by from Laurel, ms |

Greg was very helpful and would have bought th e car, but wife test drove one like it and was too small. Offered good price and good trade in value.

Don't buy a car from ORR BMW

by from Shreveport La |

They will not offer you near the value on you used BMW; but want you the pay full asking price for there cars. Mabey I should go back to buying American cars, at least I know the value loss on that.

Pleasant Experience

by from Texarkana, TX |

I was slightly intimidated going to a German car dealer after owning many American made cars over the years, but it proved to be a great decision. I had initially planned to look at pre-owned BMW's but ended up driving off in a brand new 528i. Dan Ross my salesman was very polite and knowledgeable of the cars and didn't pressure me into making a decision immediately. When it was time to talk pricing they weren't budging, but when I stood firm in my offer we eventually agreed on a price I thought was fair. Cameron the manager was very professional and helpful. I was even taken on a tour of the dealership and shown the service area (that has never happened anywhere!) Overall, I am very pleased with my ORR BMW experience and would recommend them to anyone.