Tom Bush Regency Mazda V.W.

Tom Bush Regency Mazda V.W.

9876 Atlantic Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32225

New 888-734-4248
Used 888-221-4158
Service 877-413-6877

"Voted Best Place to Buy a Car in Jacksonville" -Folio 2012/2013

Less is More with Greg Drought

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

Since I am not an impulse car shopper, I prefer space from a car salesman to research and to compare. My buying style meshed with Greg Drought's selling style of less hovering and less pushing to purchase. He is very low-key, but informative on car comparisons and features. Our first meeting at the Tom Bush dealership resulted in my test driving a Passat TDI, but no commitment on my part and no contact information requested by Greg - a really " soft sell"!! As a superb listener he already knew the car would meet my expressed vehicle requirements of fuel efficiency, cabin room, and trunk space. After taking time to visit other dealerships and to research internet prices, I phoned Greg about matching USAA prices - which they did. I liked the car, the price, the financing, and the treatment I received.... all good. Greg Drought went the "extra mile" for me in obtaining a temporary tag, a loaner car, a full tank of diesel, and four new Passat floor mats. Yes, I am a happy customer.

Nick Amin did a great job!

by from Amelia Island, Florida |

This was my first time dealing with Tom Bush VW Madza and it was a great experience. It was my first new car in 8 years and you know, it wasn't too bad. Nick was very helpful in showing me several options in models, he worked with me patiently. Based on my experience with Nick and Tom Bush, I would come back for the next car.

Leasing a car

by from Jacksonville ,Florida |

Mr. Amin was very knowledgable and explained leasing options really well.

New cae Richard and Juli Hogan

by from Ponte Vedra, FL |

Pleasure to work with Nitin Amin! He was very professional during the entire buying process.

New Car Sales

by from Jacksonville, FL |

First impression was great from the sales representative Nitin Amin. Been looking for a car for an entire year and Nitin finally convinced us to finally buy the CX-5. The car had great reviews from IIHS with the Safety aspect that my mother wanted and it's just a nice car to be in. Nitin really helped bring the price down to the affordable range and we decided to get it.

Great Service

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

Great service provided by Mr. Amin. He was very helpful and straightforward throughout the process

Jay Eason hooked us up with a fantastic deal!

by from Savannah, Ga |

After months of research, it was time to let the dealerships compete for my business. It took a 2 hour drive from Savannah but buying from Tom Bush Mazda was well worth it! I got the car I wanted at the price I wanted with no hassle. I highly recommend Jay Eason and the team at Tom Bush to everyone!

Greg Drought best sales man ever

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

Greg Drought is the best sales man I have every worked with. He made the whole car buy experience very easy and relaxing. This has to be the first time I didn't spend 4 to 6 hours waiting for the paperwork and car to be ready. Greg listens to what you are looking for and goes out of his way to get it for you. Along with that he fights to get you to best deal so that it fits your budget. I will defiantly go see Greg first for my next vehicle when that time comes. Semper Fi brother.

Greg Drought - Best car experience for me ever

by from Jacksonville FL |

Wandered onto the location just to get an idea of the Jetta wagon. Found the salesperople were respectful and allowed us to look and think though our process. Found a car we liked and Greg approached us. He was knowledgable of not only the cars we wanted to know about but the entire process. My wife and I have probably bought over 10 cars and this was by far the best experience we have ever had. Suggestions and direction were very helpful to us and made the purchase actually a pleasant experience. Others at the dealership were similarly helpful and pleasant to deal with. Very professional group.

He is the go to guy at Tom Bush, Gregory Drought !

by from Fernandina Bch, FL |

I am in the auto sales industry. Because of the knowledge I have with regards to selling AND buying cars, I too want a pleasurable buying experience. Well, after several frustrating days calling, looking on the internet, e-mailing, etc., I finally found someone who obviously knows how to listen to a potential buyer. Gregory Drought is that person at Tom Bush! I was looking for a nice pre-owned Mazda Miata near my location and I found one at Tom Bush. I sent an internet inquiry and within a brief period of time, Gregory calls. His professionalism jumped through the phone! He had my attention when he simply asked how he could help me. After I stated my interest in the Miata, I also asked for some additional information that he expeditiously delivered within minutes via a second call. He sold me on this car simply by listening to what I needed from him and the Tom Bush organization. I was sold! I informed him to give me a couple of hours and that he could get that mark on the board, I was coming to get my Miata. Once at the dealership, it was like we were old lost pals. The experience was great and during some minimal waiting with documents, he used that time wisely by introducing me to his staff, test driving, and just pleasant conversation. No haggling, no pressure, no back and forth, no gimmicks...........he delivered as promised. Do you want a great and pleasurable buying experience, give the Tom Bush team an opportunity and especially seek Gregory out. Thanks again, Greg!!!

Greg Drought - Top Bloke

by from Jax, Fl |

I am on exchange with the US military form Australia and needed a car. Lucky for me when I called Tom Bush Greg answered the phone. As you could expect I was extremely cautious when first meeting with Greg (a used car salesman in another country telling me he would do the deal of my life) and after a few minutes I realised he was not the stereotypical salesman. Greg was almost too nice which led to my cautious approach hanging around for a little longer than needed. I told him my budget and he set to work. Greg never tried to sell me something above my budget or outside of the type of vehicle I was after and it was this no messing about approach that made it a pleasure to deal with him. He was able to make the process of buying a car in a foreign country a pleasure rather than a burden. There would have been many opportunities for Greg to take advantage of us 'Aussies' who did not have much of an idea how the process of buying a car in the US but to his credit he did the complete opposite. Greg went above and beyond selling myself and colleague cars and even went as far as to help us sort the good form the bad places to eat in Jax. A pleasurable experience that will be passed onto the next tranche of colleagues coming to work in the US. As the title suggests: Greg Drought = Top bloke.