Tom Bush Regency Mazda V.W.

Tom Bush Regency Mazda V.W.

9876 Atlantic Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32225

New 888-734-4248
Used 888-221-4158
Service 877-413-6877

"Voted Best Place to Buy a Car in Jacksonville" -Folio 2012/2013/2014

Jetta Purchase from Gino

by from Jacksonville, FL |

My entire family buys their cars from Gino Manley at Tom Bush. When the time came for me to get a new car I called him, told him what I wanted and the price I wanted to spend. He brought a Jetta home to me that night when I got home at 8PM! It was perfect from the car he selected, loan terms, and the trade value. He even had 4 new tires and a battery put on before I purchased it. He personally towed my non running trade-in back to the store and did not charge me. My Jetta is perfect and the price was unbelievable. Their is a reason why everyone recommends him!

Easy to Buy..

by from Jacksonville, FL |

We are very particular with the price, model and Color of the car we are buying and it was made possible at Tom bush.. as I over paid for my previous car, I was really making sure not to over pay this time.. With a little negotiation, they are the affordable once in the Jax area.. everyone is friendly.. worked with Jay at the sales team.. made everything easy with the financing and stuff..

July 22, 2015

Thank you for your business Bharat! We're glad to hear you enjoyed working with Jay. Enjoy the new vehicle and drive safe. ~Brian Bush

VW Purchase

by from Jax Fla |

I recently purchased a pre-owned 2012 VW CC from Tom Bush VW, on Atlantic, and my salesman. Erlin Cruzado, was excellent! Not only did he work with me, and got me a great price, but afterwards, he really followed through with all the promises made, and did everything he promised. Erlin was very easy to deal with, and made the whole car-buying experience a pleasure! I would highly recommend Erlin. He is at the Used VW lot on Atlantic, next door to the Main Showroom.

July 22, 2015

Great to hear about your experience, Elise! We will be happy to share with Erlin. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you for your business and drive safe! ~Brian Bush

Recent Purchase of New Mazda CX-9

by from St. Augustine, FL |

Our buying experience at Tom Bush Mazda was very pleasant and hassle free. We had a great experience with our sales person and the all around purchase of the vehicle. Plus, we love it!

June 16, 2015

Great to hear Robinson family! Enjoy your new vehicle. We look forward to assisting you with any of your future automotive needs. ~Brian Bush brian@tombush.com

Used F350 from Gino Manley

by from Thomasville, GA |

I recently bought a used 2012 F350 diesel from Gino at Tom Bush Mazda VW. It was a great experience from the start. I was trading a 2012 F150 and Gino gave me a fair trade value right off the bat. I live 150 miles form the dealership and when I told him on Wednesday that I was coming to look at the truck on Saturday. He immediately put a hold on it for me. I had told him that I wasn't sure about the long bed, so I couldn't guarantee that I would buy the truck until I had driven it, but I was very serious if it was as good as it looked. There were no high pressure tactics at all, & he said he would meet me there on Saturday. He also followed up with details on remaining warranty from Ford in the meantime. When I arrived, he had the truck ready & we went for a test drive. It was like new, just as Gino had said it would be. Gino was very knowledgeable about the vehicle even though it isn't in their line of products & he carefully explained all of the details about owning a diesel vehicle. This is my first. When the test ride was over, he took my truck for a ride & said that his trade offer was good. There was still no pressure to buy at this point, he let me ask questions and decide when to close the deal. That's a rarity, & I for one really appreciate the low pressure approach. I bought the truck that day & drove it home. They even gave me a full tank of diesel fuel. 37.5 gallons! The entire experience was excellent & I would highly recommend Gino & Tom Bush to anyone interested in buying a vehicle.

April 16, 2015

Congratulations Jim on your F350, great to hear about your experience with Gino!

Very nice dealership and super sales and service!

by from St Augustine, Florida. |

Hello! My wife and I are retired and wanted a used Vw Eos we could pull behind our motorhome. We found a great one owner, low mileage certified 2012 Eos here and sales rep Gino Manley was very helpful in us making the purchase. He was very knowledgeable with the car and very good to help us get the best trade in on our vehicle. I would recommend Gino for your car needs and also Tom Bush Vw. Very nice people. Thanks for a good transaction and a fun car to drive. We really like it!!!

April 15, 2015

Thank you Mr. Johnson for your business and your positive feedback. We will be sure to recognize Mr. Manley!

Gino Manley helped me buy a used Scion at Tom Bush

by from Peachtree City, GA |

I had done my research and I knew exactly what I was looking for and found it online in Jacksonville. I sent an email inquiry and Gino replied. He was consistently helpful and just as comfortable to deal with as could possibly be. It took me a few days to make the trip from Atlanta to Jacksonville, but Gino assured me the car would be waiting for me. I finally made the trip to Tom Bush Mazda and I was out of there within an hour and a half. This was by far the best experience I have ever had at a large dealership. There were no surprises and no glitches. Gino is a pleasure to be around - ever cheerful and helpful but never pushy or phony. Once I was ushered into the upstairs office to pay I was faced with a sourpuss representative who had me sign papers. That reminded me of previous visits to big dealers, but I was out of his office in ten minutes and I was on my way with a great little Scion Xa that I couldn't be more pleased with. Thank you Gino!

April 16, 2015

Thanks for coming all the way from Atlanta! We know you had many options to choose from so we appreciate your business. We're happy to hear about your pleasant experience with Gino!

Bought a new Touareg from Gino Manly

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I went to look at the new Volkswagons at Tom Bush VW dealership. Gino Manly was my salesperson and he was terrific. At the time I had four months left on a GM lease so I was just looking. No pressure at all, but he was extremely helpful. I looked at and test drove the Toaureg Lux and loved the car, but it was a little pricey. Gino advised me that it was really more car than I needed. He suggested the Toaureg Sport with technology when I was ready to buy. There was not even one at the dealership at that time so it wasn't that he was pushing a car. I wanted the car so Gino worked hard to get GM to allow me to buy out of the lease. It was a very complicated closing but he got it all worked out. I told him I wanted blue and he arranged to have one shipped from Virginia. Gino kept me up-to-date on the progress of the buyout, the financing and the delivery of the car. All this was done without me signing any sales agreement. They trusted me and I trust Tom Bush and Gino Manly. I am very happy with my new Toaureg. Thank you Gino.

March 27, 2015

Thank you Susan for the kind words! We'll be sure to recognize Gino during our next meeting. Have a great time with your new Touareg!

Used car purchase from Gino Manley

by from Middleburg,FL |

Went to Gino with a quest to find a difficult to find car, for a reasonable price, and he pulled through with flying colors. Always kept great communication, and never left me wondering what was going on. I live quite far from the dealership and most of our conversations took place over the internet or on the phone, which was great and saved me the hassle of running back and forth to the dealership. This is how modern car buying should be.

Pre-Owned Vehicle Purchased with Gino Manley

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

I had spend the past few weeks looking for a specific type of vehicle, a 2013 or newer Ram 1500 Sport Crew Cab, and after searching on Cars.com I was able to find 1 in the city of Jacksonville, at Tom Bush Mazda VW, and a few others within a 100 miles or so. I immediately checked the reviews out on the dealership, because customer service is a huge deal to me, and the same name kept popping up, Gino Manley, about how great he was with his customers and how they had such a great experience working with him. I emailed the dealership at 8pm on a Friday night, to see if the truck was still there, and asked for Gino specifically. He emailed me within 15 minutes, and gave me his cell number to contact him if I wanted to set up an appointment. We texted back and forth to set up a time, and he met me the next day with the truck ready to be looked at when I got there. I must say, it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I had a vehicle that needed the loan paid off to trade in, and he was able to give me what I needed to pay off my trade in, and still worked with me to get the truck for the amount I was willing to pay. Great service, very personable, was willing to work with me, and ultimately got me in the truck of my dreams. He even had the truck washed and detailed, and filled up the gas tank! I highly, highly suggest Gino Manely at Tom Bush Mazda VW for your next purchase!

VW Routan from Gino

by from Jacksonville, FL |

My wife purchased her two Beetle's from Gino Manley at Tom Bush and I decided to upgrade myself to a bigger vehicle, a VW Routan which he recommended. Service was outstanding! No back and forth with a sales manager. Negotiate directly with him and it literally takes all of 10 minutes to make a deal. I will never purchase a car anywhere else or from anyone other than Gino if I can help it, which will probably be a long time because I absolutely love my Routan!