Gault Chevrolet

2507 North St, Endicott, NY 13760

New 866-386-1171
Used 866-901-2781
Service 877-468-7856

Save in a BIG WAY at Gault Chevrolet!

OUSTANING SALES TEAM

by from Walton NY |

I am amazed at how helpful these folks at Gault are. I was sure that I couldn't buy a vehicle because of my situation. Not only did they find me an amazing Malibu, they worked extra hard to meet my budget. I am now the proud owner of a great car at a great price! Thank you so much Gault !!

No attempt to offer to fix issue w/ vehicle

by from Cortland, NY |

Recently bought a used GMC Envoy from them. Less than 30 days and only 800 miles later both front wheel hub assemblies went bad. Called and asked if they were covered under the 60day/3000 mile lemon law warranty. After being transfered to the sales manager then the service manager then to another manager, was told that no they were not. Asked if they would do anything to help since had the truck for less than 30 days and had only put 800 miles on it before the hubs went bad. Was told "no can't help you". I live 50 miles from dealership and was not worth it for me to drive down to have them look and tell me they would not cover it and then pay to have them replaced. As a business owner I would not just tell someone that has a problem w/ my product "sorry we WONTdo anything for you". An offer to cover labor or part of costs or something, but just "NO, we WONT cover that". Not at all impressed by this dealership. Will never buy from them again and will be sure to inform anyone looking to purchase not to go there.

Great team services and friendly sales people

by from Endicott, New York |

I didn't know if I could afford a new truck with my trade in. The team called me at home when needed, was there on Saturday to finish paperwork and enable me to take my Silverado truck home that Saturday. The sales person was very helpful and was great explaining all the truck options and computer screens. Thank you.

Great Service! Awesome people! Great Deals!

by from New York |

This is our first time getting a vehicle from a dealership and Gault Chevrolet was a Awesome place for us! It was Nice they did everything for us we just had to sign the paperwork and we drove off the lot happy! we defiantly would recommend our friends and family to get a car here! and they have our business for life!! and a special thanks to Bob Haywood for his help!

Great cay buying experience!

by from LeRaysville, PA |

Buying my GMC Terrain from Gault was a great and easy experience! I told my salesman, Jason, what i was looking for in a vehicle and what my price range was, and he quickly had a few different options for me. After deciding what I was goig to buy, the process seemed too easy! Gault made buying a vehicle as smooth and as simple as possible and I love my Terrain!!

THE BEST!

by from Binghamton, NY |

Great buying experience! The salesman was knowledgeable and courteous, the financing process went smoothly and quick, and I was able to pick up my certified Silverado the same day. I traded in a truck that I bought at Gault a few years ago.. will always return. Their service department is good too.

Dishonest and shady

by from Endicott NY |

They play number games and try to trick buyers. Save yourself the trouble and go elsewhere!

Gault Chevrolet responded to this review

March 6, 2014

I am sorry that you had a less than great experience at our dealership. As there is little detail I can't respond to your experience here. Please contact me at 748-8244 and I will attempt to fix whatever you feel was wrong. We have been in business sucessfully in this area for 58 years and I assure you we have not gotten where we are by deceiving people.

Ryken treated my wife so good, bought mine too

by from Endicott, NY |

Ryken Ruuspakka, is one of the best car salesmen, my wife and I have ever met. When my wife's mini van was on its last legs she was thoroughly pleased at how friendly and helpful and considerate of what she was looking for and needed, he was in purchasing her Chevy Malibu, especially since I was away from home at the time driving truck and even delivered the car to her at work with a big bow on it just before Christmas. So when I needed to replace my trusty old 2000 Buick Century, I went to Ryken and was not disappointed, thankful to find him every bit as friendly and helpful with me in the purchase of my Chevy Cruze as my wife had been, very much a joy in my purchase

Wonderful salesman at Gault!

by from Endicott |

We bought a 2011 Buick Regal from Ryken at Gault a few weeks ago!! He was WONDERFUL to deal with!! He was not pushy, which was a BIG plus for me!! He let us make the decision and didn't try to tell us what to think! We knew exactly what we wanted and he worked with us! When we said that another dealer had a similar car for less money, he looked it up and IMMEDIATELY matched the price at the other local dealer! He had us done and in our new car on the same day! It was a great experience and we will now ONLY buy from Gault!

Excellent dealership

by from Waverly, NY |

This dealership is awesome !! I literally bought my car from the comfort of my home. I told them what I was looking for and within a day I had a car in my driveway to test drive . I ordered the color I wanted and within another day it was delivered to my home . All the paperwork and financing was all completed by the dealership. I only had to make one phone call to verify that I wanted the new car put on my insurance . Everything else was done for me! I got the car I wanted and didn't even have to take any time off work . The customer service by Tom and his team in incredible ! You won't regret buying a car from them !

god customer service

by from Endicott N.Y. |

I just got my first new car from gault i got a new 2013 chevy sonic from the time they did my finance and could not get me aproval they did not give up on me Ryken and Jim work hard on my loan to get a bank to say yes and when they got one i was happy they took there time to help me from the time i walk in to the time they got me in a car i give gault chevy a good place to do business with Ryken was a good sale men he answere all my questions and still is helpful if anythings comes up he never gives up on helping out a customer Jim is a good finance manager he is verry good and works hard with all the banks and try to get you a loan for your car he dose what he can and he never gives up ether plus they never give up ether seems like every week you are geting a letter from the sale guy or from Bob gault the owner thanking you for your purchases witch is a good dealer that shows that they realy care