Gault Chevrolet

2507 North St, Endicott, NY 13760

New 866-386-1171
Used 866-901-2781
Service 877-468-7856

Save in a BIG WAY at Gault Chevrolet!

god customer service

by from Endicott N.Y. |

I just got my first new car from gault i got a new 2013 chevy sonic from the time they did my finance and could not get me aproval they did not give up on me Ryken and Jim work hard on my loan to get a bank to say yes and when they got one i was happy they took there time to help me from the time i walk in to the time they got me in a car i give gault chevy a good place to do business with Ryken was a good sale men he answere all my questions and still is helpful if anythings comes up he never gives up on helping out a customer Jim is a good finance manager he is verry good and works hard with all the banks and try to get you a loan for your car he dose what he can and he never gives up ether plus they never give up ether seems like every week you are geting a letter from the sale guy or from Bob gault the owner thanking you for your purchases witch is a good dealer that shows that they realy care

Love My Chevy 2500HD From Gault Chevrolet

by from Ithaca, NY |

This was by far the best buying experience I have ever had. I shopped in Ithaca and it was like playing a card game. What I mean is they kept trying to play with the numbers with my trade, wanted me to finance at a high rate [their local credit union}. They were very pushy with their rustproofing, warranty to the point were it was uncomfortable. I left not feeling good but thankfully I found Gault Chevrolet online, drove down got a much better interest rate, decided to get the rust-protection and the warranty but at half the cost. Do yourself a favor give them a try.

Great service Gault is the best

by from Binghamton, N.Y. |

Ryan Millitch was the salesman we bought our Cheverlet Cruz from, He was patient, very good at explaining all ? Excellent sales man needs a promotion, Gault was very good to deal with and we would deal with Gault again and ask for Ryan!!!!!! and recommend Gault to our friends. 5 stars to Gault and Ryan.

Not Honest

by from Endicott NY |

Went to Gault expecting to buy an 08 acadia, but when I GOT THERE SALESMAN SAID HE SOLD IT AND THEN TRIED TO OFFER ME VEHICLE 20K HIGHER !! NOT GOOD PEOPLE THERE.

Gault Chevrolet responded to this review

March 7, 2014

I am sorry you were disappointed that the vehicle you were interested in was sold when you arrived, I hope that you will forgive the salesperson for offering to sell you what we did have that was available, he was not trying to deceive you. If you have any additional questions, or concerns, please contact me directly at 607-748-8244 - Bob Gault

Gault Chevrolet is the Best!

by from Ridgefield Park, NJ |

I purchased a Certified Pre-Owned 2011 Silverado from Gault Chevrolet. Gault gave me a great trade in value on my 2011 Hyundai Sonata which enabled me to purchase the Silverado. The truck was in perfect condition, clean inside and out. The dealers were great and my finance manager Jim was the best. I would strongly recommend Gault to my friends and family. Five stars Gault Chevrolet!!

Daniel R Parsons

by from Binghamton NY |

Overall a good experience when purchasing a used vehicle. There was an initial problem with the paper work,but this was resolved

Poor Experience in Sales Department

by from Binghamton NY |

I was trying to purchase a new 2013 Chevy 1500 Silverado. Salesman suggested a 2013 because of all the rebates and incentives. I had a Chevy 2500 Silverado to trade in. The sales guy told me when I was all said and done with my tradein, rebates ect, taxes and tags ect what the total price was going to be and came to an agreement. They sent all the paperwork to my bank. My loan officer called me to clarifiy some information to have everything ready for me to sign. The price of the paper work of the truck she had was $3,000 more then what the sales guy originally told me not to mention I asked him a couple times prior. I called the business manager talked to him. He kept telling me there was a miss understanding on my part. Customer always right dude. The sales guy was poor anyway. He would never return my phone calls when he said he would. Told me he was going to fax out the paper work to my bank and never did The business manager at the time faxed it out. The owner of the business he will not return your phone calls either. No deal made.

Great Car Buying Experience!!!!!

by from Endicott, NY |

We had a great experience getting a new car that we could afford. Everyone was polite, curtious and proffesional.

GREAT Experience GAult Toyota

by from Vestal NY |

WOW....just bought a beautiful new Avalon from Gault Toyota! Went in to buy a Camry, but after talking with sales person, she told us about the new Avalon and the benefits for that vehicle. The sales person was very knowledgeable of both models. The facility is beautiful, up to date and impressive. Thorough review of all features by sales person and met sales manager who will be handling future maintenance. Owner came by to shake my hand and thank me for my business. This is a first rate dealership. I am recommending Gault Toyota to all my friends.

New 2500HD Crew Cab

by from Endicott, NY |

Gault gave me a fantastic cash price on the 2500HD, and after we settled on that, we discussed a trade. They offered me a good deal on the truck I traded also, about what I was hoping to sell it for privately. Very happy with my deal, and the sales force was great to deal with. Very knowledgeable about trucks too, which is as important as the selling price.