Gault Toyota Scion

2205 North St, Endicott, NY 13760

New 866-644-6479
Used 866-625-6331
Service 888-420-4896

"You're Gonna Love The Feel Of A Gault Toyota Deal"

2013 RAV 4

by from Vestal, NY |

Great experience. No haggling, we came to a fair price and deal was completed within half an hour. Very professional .

ehhh....

by from Endicott, NY |

Well ....we test drove a used Toyota Sienna told our salesman that we liked it, and that we'd be in touch... he had our info....24 hours later the van was sold without notifying us, which I thought was odd. We contacted them and they said they felt bad...you think they would give us a courtesy call...Oh well we found a lower mileage Sienna with more options for $600 more....but I think that the van we bought was clearly in better shape, no rust unlike Gaults and 15k less miles too...I think we got a heck of a deal all in all....Thanks Gault....lol

Great experience

by from Binghamton, NY |

We just left with a 2013 Highlander and I have to say it was a incredible experience thanks to our salesman Badr! The straight-foward pricing (no additional hidden fees, taxes etc) was a refreshing experience when compared with other local Toyota dealers.

great car buying expierence

by from johnson city new york |

I just purchased a new 2014 Toyota Corolla could not be happier my sales guy Dave Patterson was excellent we have worked on car deals in the past and Dave worked with the staff to get me the best deal possible for my situation it worked well I love the car it has all the equipment and a few options that I had not had on my previous car and its my color black everyone the dealership was great thanks

great car buying expierence

by from johnson city new york |

2012 Toyota Prius C

by from Harrisburg PA |

Drove from Harrisburg PA, to purchase the used car. First class dealership, Everyone was very professional. Was a great experience from start to finish, except for the pouring rain. Thanks Frank Ford.

Excellent Service. Great atmosphere.

by from Port Crane, NY |

I saw the commercial on tv a few times for the new 2014 Toyota Corolla Sports Plus car. The color of the car in the commercial was blue metallic. I knew I wanted the car! So, on black friday, I went to Gault Toyota and found the car on the lot and asked to test drive it. Soon after that, I was purchasing my new car. The people that work there are all very helpful and courteous and cheerful. I was treated with respect and care. I love my new car. It has everything that I have wanted for the last 5 years. A sunroof, GPS, keyless entry, keyless trunk opener, great looking tires and more and more! I am very happy with my purcharse.,

Loyal customers

by from Locke, NY |

My husband and I drove 65 miles to do business with Gault Toyota. Our experience was well worth the drive. We will continue to do business with them in the future.

Friendly sales people

by from Endwell, New York |

I recently brought my second Toyota. I had my Camry for ten years and had such good luck with it, I decided to get another Toyota. This time I wanted a AWD, so I decided to check the Rav4 out. My sister has one and loves it and other people I talked to also praised it. So I bought one and took it home today.

Wanted to buy a car but ...

by from Owego, NY |

My wife and I stopped in to check out the new Prius. We sat down with a salesman and discussed a "new" 2012 that they needed to sell. After crunching the numbers it became apparent that buying a 2013 would actually be cheaper given the 0% financing! They were not really TRYING to sell that 2012. Anyhow, we realized that a new Prius was not in our budget given the low trade in they offered us on our Yaris so we asked about any used ones on the lot. The salesperson said they had a couple but that they dont last long. That was it, stand up shake hands and thanks for stopping in! He clearly had no interest in showing us the used ones. We then went a few miles away and purchased a 2010 Prius from another local Toyota dealership. We were ready to buy that day. Had the Gault salesman shown the used Prius to us, we would be driving one today. Customer service and a eager to please attitude matter!

I love my new red Rav4

by from Trumansburg, NY |

Everything about my deal for a new Toyota was handled in a friendly, professional manner. Our salesman, Jim Davie, was delightful. I'm so glad that Gault hired him--he is a veteran! I especially enjoyed the interaction with the business manager, Adina Castelli. She was very easy to relate to. I had a 2010 Ford. My financial circumstances have changed and Gault gave me a decent trade in so I could afford a much more practical, economical Toyota. I got a real kick out of the sign on the door saying "Congratulations, Sue" and the "unveiling of my car :)