Acura of Orange Park

Service 888-406-2389 Service 888-406-2389

Because You Deserve It!

Excellent Service, As Usual

by from St Augustine, FL |

I have been buying Acura vehicles from Acura of Orange Park since 2004; 3 TLs - '04, '08, '12 and an RDX - '13. All serviced by AoOP. Within the last month, the TL and the RDX were serviced. My advisor, Khalil Mercado, whom I always schedule with, was, as usual, very professional, knowledgeable, courteous and friendly. Great service department, great dealership.

Oil change/ cleaning

by from Jacksonville,FL |

Just took my car in to get an oil change and cleaning! Everyone was SO helpful! As soon as I pulled in I had quick assistance. They took my car right away! I didn't have to wait long before my car was ready to go. They cleaned my car so thorough that it looked brand new! I will only take my car here from now on. So happy with the service! Highly recommended!

Our service experience

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

The dealer is your first point of contact between the manufacturer and the consumer, and once you purchase the car your satisfaction largely depends on the service department. Our service adviser, Khalil Mercado is one of the best have known. We purchased a new TLX and it has had it's share of teething pains. While it seemed to us that Acura was not as responsive as I would like them to be with some issues, Khalil kept us in the loop and his professional and patient manner as well as his ability to make us feel like the most important customers in the dealership was exemplary. I would recommend him to anyone.

Great service center

by from Jacksonville fl |

Loved the friendly atmosphere and they did an amazing job servicing my car. Will defiantly be back !!

Recommended Service department!

by from Orange Park |

Was referred by a friend who gets their Acura serviced there. I did not realize they serviced other Makes than Acura, however they had a great customer service and was in and out in no time. Would recommend to anyone who needs a service and repair done.

Buying was a Wonderful Experience

by from Orange Park. Fl |

Purchasing a vehicle has not been a pleasant experience in the past, nor one I look forward to. As of today, that has changed. Every person at Acura of Orange Park acknowledged me and offered assistance. The delightful and extremely knowledgeable sales person, Taneshia Scott, was unfailingly pleasant and cooperative as she assisted me during the process of deciding on a vehicle. She explained everything about each vehicle without having to be asked. It was so refreshing to see a person with such a high degree of knowledge who also was courteous, patient and exhibited an attitude of sincere interest in helping me. Most importantly, throughout the process, Ms. Scott listened to what I was saying and found the perfect vehicle for me. The final deal was uncomplicated, simple and very fair. With her friendly and efficient processing of the final papers, Ms. Darianne Stubbs, the Finance Manager, established another positive experience. Purchasing my new Acura MDX today was actually fun. Congratulations to the management for employing such stellar people.

Outstanding service every time!!!

by from Annapolis, MD |

I have had my Acura MDX almost exclusively serviced at Acura of Orange Park for years. Casey, my service coordinator, goes above and beyond to ensure that my car is always at its best, and that I have an amazing experience. He also makes sure I am up to date on any recalls and warranty extensions that effect my vehicle. My next car will be another Acura of Orange Park!

A1 Service

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I had the B1 service completed on my 2014 MDX. They told me it would an hour, so I waited...it was an hour. The Service Dept. is very friendly, frequently letting you know the status.

Great service!

by from Brunswick Ga. |

I had my 2013 ILX serviced 7/17/15 at Acura of Orange Park. Khalil Mercado handled everything for me and did a great job. I usually wait at the dealership which only takes about an hour to change oil and redo my paint sealant and leather treatment, but today, I left the car and ran some errands. The dealership has comfortable seating, TV, free wifi, and computers to access while you wait. I wish all dealerships were as customer oriented as these guys!

Great service

by from Orange Park, Florida |

Khalil Mercado is a great Employee. He has worked hard to develop a Trusting relationship with me. I have 2 Acuras and would not consider taking them Anywhere else. I'm sure I could get repairs elsewhere but I Always feel like Khalil gives me fair and honest assessment and has my Best interest in mind