Vail Buick, GMC

Service 866-696-4155 Service 866-696-4155

Vail Equals Value since 1991

Outstanding Service

by from Bedford Hills, NY |

My experience at Vail Buick has been excellent. Each member of their team from the sales associate Emilio Aronso (whose service is OUTSTANDING) to the Service Manager (Andy Koutselas) to the General Manager (Lawrence Parisi) are all equally courteous, attentive, & go out of their way to please the customer. The Dealership itself has more elegance & class than Dealerships I have visited such as Jaguar & Mercedes. AND their service at Vail is SO MUCH BETTER!!! If you are looking for a Dealership that aims to please their customers, look no further, don't waste your time., and head straight to VAIL!

Vail Buick, GMC responded to this review

January 18, 2015

Thank you for the review, Hope to see you again soon!

Great service!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Peekskill, NY |

Was greeted upon arrival and offered coffee. Car was serviced earlier than scheduled appointment and was finished quickly. this was my 3rd time using the service department and each time has been an excellent experience. thanks

Great service

by from stamford, ct |

I brought my truck in for routine service, there were recalls found,so I was told it would take a day to correct everything, I was given a rental car on the spot, and my truck was ready for pickup the next morning at 9am. It was a quick easy process, that didn't require me spending a whole day at the dealership. I would recommend Vail GMC/Buick to anyone interested in working with a top notch dealership.

Mr. Harvey

by from Somers, NY |

The service department personnel were extremely helpful, pleasant and attentive.

Professional, Great sales and office staff

by from Poughkeepsie, New York |

Our experience was very satisfying no hard sales pitch our sales person Stacey was very helpful and answered alll questions to our satisfaction. We were at the dealership approximately 2 hrs taking the car we were interested in for a test drive and talking over prices. We were interested on trading our car in and was given a far deal. My husband and I decided to needed to think it over the weekend and would let Stacey know. No pressure we left and decided that Vail Buick gave us what we wanted and returned to pick up our new car the following Thursday. Debbie the financial person was so professional. So I would very much like to thank Stacey and Debbie and the rest of Vail Buick for their professionalism and would be happy to purchase from them again. Thank you Vail,

Once again Larry Parisi comes through!

by from Harrison, NY |

This is the fifth car I've bought from Larry Parisi. If you want customer service, a professional buying experience and someone who works his tail off to satisfy your automotive needs then Vail and Larry are the people you need to do business with! I didn't even bother to go anywhere else.

Best dealership I have dealt with

by from Harrison, NY |

Larry was very respectful and honest when we were working out a deal. He very to the point and did not cause any confusion or leave anything out for me to be surprised by. Wonderful experience!

Awesome service manager

by from Harrison, NY |

I had my car in for service ...Andy the service manager is awesome and is an asset to GMC

service dept

by from Shenorock, New York |

My car was taken quickly and was serviced while I waited in a comfortable area with coffee tea etc as well as a beautiful tv. I have been dealing with Vail for quite a few years and I have never been disappointed from Mr. Vail himself to the sales staff,finance office and the service department. Thanks to all! Linda S Olsen

Vail made me feel like part of their family!

by from Hopewell Junction, NY |

Vail Buick GMC made me feel like part of their family right away which is something that no longer happens when buying a car. To me, this made all the difference in the world. Thank you Vail Buick GMC for taking care of me.