Vail Buick, GMC

Service 866-696-4155

Vail Equals Value since 1991

Vail Knows Customer Service

by from Carmel, NY |

The starff at Vail Buick could not have done anymore for me. Their customer service skills are among the best! I would highly recommend this dealership. They truely go above and beyond.

Great service at Vail GMC - Bedford Hills, NY

by from Bedford Hills, NY |

Everyone at Vail GMC in Bedford Hills, NY has done a great job in my initial service visits, following an outstanding sales experience. It's excellent to have that kind of attention, and to have it in my hometown. Great work all around. Thanks Vail!

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from STAMFORD CT |

RECENTLY PURCHASED A 2014 ACADIA. THE WHOLE PROCESS WAS SO FAST AND THE TEAM TOOK THEIR TIME WITH ME. CARL OUR DEALER WAS EXCELLENT AND NEW THE CAR INSIDE AND OUT. THEY MADE SURE I UNDERSTOOD ALL THE FEATURES OF THE CAR BEFORE I DROVE IT AWAY. THE DAY I CAME IN TO PICK UP THE CAR EVERYONE WAS READY FOR ME AND THEY GOT ME IN AND OUT IN NO TIME BUT ALSO MADE SURE I UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING. JAMIE IN FINANCING WAS PREPARED AND READY FOR ME AS WELL. I WAS INTRODUCED TO THE SERVICE TEAM AS WELL. I AM ENJOYING THE CAR AND LOOKING FORWARD TO FUTURE BUSINESS.

Great service

by from Katonah Ny |

I would de Definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy an SUV Everyone Was so helpful and knowledgeable, which provided a great experience. Thanks so very muvh to Jack, Jamie and Staci :-) We love our Yukon

Vail Buick I will be going back again!!!

by from Brewster, NY |

I met with Michael and he was very good at his job. It was a pleasure to buy our Tahoe from Vail. From sales to service is a very smooth ride!! Thank you Michael, Larry & Tony!!! We will be back again for our next SUV!!!

Great Customer Service

by from Cortlandt Manor, NY |

I would recommend this dealship to all. Felt very comfortable will all who were involved of the lease of my 2014 GMC Terrain

Very helpful sales staff, very easy to work with

by from Westchester, NY |

Very willing to make the transaction as easy as possible for us. Definitely recommend.

Recently purchased a pre-owned vehicle from Vail

by from New Jersey |

I was looking for a good used car to replace a leased vehicle so I wouldn't have to worry about going over allowed mileage. My family needs a car that can hold all 5 of us in comfort and get good gas mileage as I drive 500 miles a week. The general manager Larry Parisi found a couple of vehicles that would work for me. I test drove them and decided on a clean 2012 Chrysler 200 sedan. The entire staff at Vail treated me very well, just like I was buying a brand new vehicle not a used car. I got a great deal and when I took the car home, the family loves it and I get an average of 29 miles to the gallon. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new or pre-owned car.