New York Auto Sales

Used 888-904-4713

BEST PRICES IN TOWN-- BEST FINANCING AVAILABLE--99% APPROVAL RATING

My experience

by from Aurora,il |

Customer service was great however not very good listening busy trying to get money out of me verses work with me and did not want to let me choose my own car. They wanted to give me what they wanted and I never even rest drove a car. Not happy at all and don't think I would ever go back.

on my 3rd punches!

by from Aurora il |

1st car I bought at New York auto sales was a 2001 eclipse. I financed the car to start building my credit. Had it for a year payed it off and sold it. 2nd car I bought was a mazda 6 2006. The car was beautiful and had to take it back for service for the head light. Problem was fixed for no extra charge! unfortunately my Mazda was totaled in October 2014 after getting it payed off by state Farm I bought my 3rd car here with is a 2011 Volkswagen jetta had the car for a couple months and happy with my purchase. Great dealership with a friendly and honest staff.

Poor quality vehicle

by from Lombard,IL |

I bought a car from them. The day I drove away the check engine light went on. They looked at it and said it was the harness connection. Then the heater core went out when I drove away from the check up. I had to pay for the repairs. I wasn't impressed with the customer service or repair being paid by me.

Terrible Customer Service

by from Plainfield, IL |

This dealership has not bothered to reply to my email or phone call regarding the vehicle I was interested in. I Will never recommend or go there in the future.