Keith Pierson Toyota

6501 Youngerman Cir, Jacksonville, FL 32244

absolutely terrible

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

I made two seperate trips to Keith Pierson toyota. The first time I was working with Curtis Brown who told me i only needed a certain amount for the down payment to get the loan. I come back two weeks later, cash in hand just to be passed off by Curtis and then told that even with the down payment i still needed a cosigner. When i asked to speak with a manager to voice my concerns, he told me that wasnt possible. I feel lied to and incredibly disrespected. The dealership may have a good reputation but Curtis should not!

My Recent Car Purchase

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Tonya Brown was the sales associate, and Bridget Farmer was the finance manager, and they treated me extremely well! They were respectful, and took care of my vehicle needs. I was satisfied with the payment, but they have even been working to find me a lower payment (and this was after the sale was final!!!). Even with negative equity, they were able to put me into a brand-new car, when no other dealer would or could. I am thankful for Tonya and Bridget, and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Great Experience

by from jacksonville, fl |

My first experience with Keith Pierson Toyota was wonderful. I took my car in after it had broke down. The service manager, Beau, was very helpful. He really went the extra mile. He kept me updated throughout the entire process which was nice because from past experiences at other service centers, I would have to harass someone to figure out the status of my car! I will definitely be coming back for future services!

Second car what a mess to deal with.

by from Orange Park, fl |

this is my second car with Kieth first went great no problems with the deal or service over the years. Well on this one they kept calling me about trading in my old car and how they would give me a great deal on a new one. AS everyone knows there are no great deals when you deal with a car lot new or used, but because of the first car i figured they would treat me right. When we started i told them blue-tooth and xm radio was a must on any car i would buy. the car they pick out for what i wanted was in the show room so no test drive and not must time looking at the features on the car. windows sticker said AUDIO AND BLUE-TOOTH HAND FREE CNTRLS. to me that means make a call or receive a call hands free which on my other car if i made a call i would speak into the mic.PHONE (BEEP) FRAN and it would dial the call. in the new 2013 if you are parked then you push a button then on the touch screen dial the number or go to the contact list to make the call. When driving incoming you push a button answer the call, to make a call the blue tells you you cannot do that while driving. if you had to make a call you have to pull out your phone and dial the number even if it is 911 so how is this a hands free call. sound like a class action lawsuit to me. if i am driving i do not want to handle my cell phone at all it just is not safe taking your eye off the road . the xm radio after all was said and done that radio will not handle xm tuner. so to get this car up to what i traded in i need to spend about 2,000 extra dollars plus my payments went up 60 dollars over what i was paying. yes i am old enough to have not signed, but again i though that they would take care of me.

Bad please clear your numbers and offers

by from Jacksonville ,fl |

I purchased my vehicle in Aug 2013 Toyota van. I bought my car with trade in car. Price is ok not so good but hard to deal with finance and sales person. Mostly when you buy a new or old vehicle both party should agree up on specific price. But in my case I got different number in finance office since they never talked to finance people. so carefully before you write or sign anything with this people. they never offer any extra warranty since they were confused about my deal. they put advertise in News and TV for satisfaction is guaranty but after i signed my papers no one listen not even owner .I called 100 times but he called only once and left message but then after never called me at all .His sec always makes new story just like teaching kids. I don't understand why ? they never talked. Their sales manager also gets confused about our deal so not even care about our issues I contacted southeast Toyota to find better answer but no hope. As a customer I request you to clear your deal so you will not get any new surprises at the end. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone not because I got bad experience but they have very low standard of customer service and they not even care after you purchase. I am posting this review after I waited long time . Good luck ! careful about their offers

no thanks

by from Keystone Heights |

after emailing back and forth I set up a time and day to drive the 50 miles to the dealership to meet with the manager I had talked to only to be passed off not once but from salesman to salesman then finally a kid who took us out to look at the trucks we wanted to compare or so we thought we were shown 1 truck never offered a test drive or any real info on the trucks we wanted to compare. all in all they were very rude and convinced me to shop elsewhere. think I'll buy a Honda

Keith Pierson Toyota, a 5 star dealership!!!!!!!!!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

As usual, the customer service, buying process, quality of repairs are next to none. I personally rate Keith Pierson Toyota a 5 star in all category. Right after retirement from the military in 2005, I bought a 2nd hand Ford 150 from this dealership. Then I bought a brand new 2008 Toyota Rav4 for my eldest daughter. I bought a Saturn Astra from Carmax for my 2nd daughter since she really fell in love with the car. I have a 1998 Ford Windstar which I bought right after my son was born in 1997. We have been driving this van eversince. But where do I go and have all these vehicles repaired or serviced? I bring them all to Keith Pierson Toyota because I know that they will fix it right the first time. Today, I just bought my 16 year old son a 2013 Scion FR-S at Keith Pierson Toyota. I highly recommend Keith Pierson Toyota for any kind of vehicle, no matter what make, model or year. I also recommend Ms. Pamela Robinson. She is one of the best if not the best car saleswoman I have ever met and dealt with. Honest, straight to the point and she really helped us out. With today's recession, she made sure that we get the best deal and I feel we did. Thank you Ms. Pamela, thank you Keith Pierson and to all your staff and mechanics. More power to you all and God bless . . . . .

Wonderful Experience!

by from Miami, FL |

My parents and I came to Keith Pierson Toyota to replace my Honda, and we purchased a 2013 Toyota Corolla. The sales staff, Marcus & Bryan, were absolutely awesome! They were completely accommodating, patient, and answered all of our questions. They even helped me with the back and forth color choice dilemma! It was a great experience, and not only does my family recommend Toyota vehicles to everyone, but now we will definitely be recommending Keith Pierson. The finance person who helped us, Shawn, was great. He was very patient with our questions, explained all the options to us, and was even super accommodating when our original payment method didn't pan out! I'm super happy with my new car, and the warranty that came with it - but also was impressed that Marcus & Bryan even set up the Bluetooth for me! Thanks again for a great experience, guys!

Not a place i will go to. no help from sales dept

by from jacksonville,fl. |

I called this place three times today, nobody wanted to help me.i guess my cash was not green enough.

Amazing Dealership

by from Green Cove Springs, Florida |

Went to Keith Pearson Dealership to look at Trucks. By the time we left, we had purchased a Corrola and a Takoma.