Yonkers Auto Mall

Yonkers Auto Mall

1716 Central Ave, Yonkers, NY 10710

Used 888-736-0460

Best Cars, Lowest Prices, Best Service!

great Experience

by from Yonkers NY |

Anthony worked very hard with us, and so did the staff, to help us get what we needed at a price that was within our budget.

Agreeably surprised

by from Bronx Ny |

I had a good experience buying my Maxima from Yonkers Auto Mall. I original thought I had paid too much but after checking around I found that not to be true. I got a reasonable price and a very good automobile. For me my experience was fast, polite and professional. And except for insurance I paid $0 with no trade.

The pleasure of buying a car made easy

by from New York |

I was hoping to find a car that met my expectations, within my desired price range--both my needs were met at Yonkers Auto Mall but most important of all was discovering the significance of one aspect this dealership excels in and that's customer service. Anthony, MJ and Gina are fantastic! I was walked through the process, they asked what I was looking for and quickly introduced me to the exact car I needed. To say this purchase was a pleasure is an understatement, thank you so much guys, you're the best. If you're in the market for a new or used vehicle give them a call, you will not be disappointed, I'm serious, give them a call now.

Best Experience

by from Bronx, NY |

I honestly must say that at first I was not too sure of coming to a dealership without a male persuasion, however I must say that the experience has been one to remember. As you walked through the door right away the staff greets you with a comforting smile and extended expertise. They make it all about the customer and the the customers needs. They work with you in every way to assure that you leave with the car you want and is right for you at the best affordable price for you. I absolutely will recommend Yonkers Auto Mall to all my friends and family.

Got a Great Deal!!!!!

by from Yonkers,NY |

I just graduated from High School and I was going away for school so I needed a car. My dad and I were greeting by Anthony and he was really professional and determined to get me into a car that was not out of my budget. I bought a Honda Civic and I am very happy with it I have been driving it for 2 weeks back and forth from upstate and its perfect for me. Could not be more happier. Thanks to Gina and Anthony I received a great deal and low interest rate too. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to work with down to earth people who will not give you a run around on pricing. :)

Don't trust this dealer

by from White plains, NY |

Just stay away from this dealer. Bad bad business. I called to double check the car price and availability, they told me the price is what you see online, once I got there, they came up with a different price I never heard of. $2000 more then listed price.

Yonkers Auto Mall responded to this review

July 30, 2014

Let's be fair: If the customer owes more money than what their trade is worth then of course the selling price of the new vehicle is going to be higher. There is no other way to do it unless the customer is putting cash down to cover the negative equity. Plus sales tax, title and dmv/fees. Please contact us if you need further assistance. We will gladly help you.

False advertising

by from Yankers |

False advertising. The price you see online is just a hook. Don't trust them

Yonkers Auto Mall responded to this review

July 30, 2014

Our prices are as listed. Excludes taxes, title and dmv/fees. Perhaps you have confused us with another dealership. Feel free to contact us & thank you for your time.

overall great

by from new york |

I came here with bad credit and simply they worked with me and got me into a great car as well as giving me a good amount for my trade-in. i leave the same day with the new car and it was not a long process. i would refer anyone to see and purchase a car from here. go see my man Anthony he will help you out and do everything he can to make you happy. thanks you Anthony.

perfect experience. chrysler 200

by from Bronx, ny |

Highly recommend to all. Great experience and left with a great car thanks to Sal and Wali. 5 stars

Chrysler 200. 2013

by from bronx, ny |

I enjoy my time at the auto mall. I felt at ease and welcome. Highly recommend to anyone who want a good car. Look for Sal or Wali.