Yonkers Auto Mall

Yonkers Auto Mall

1716 Central Ave, Yonkers, NY 10710

Used 888-736-0460

Best Cars, Lowest Prices,Best Service!

overall great

by from new york |

I came here with bad credit and simply they worked with me and got me into a great car as well as giving me a good amount for my trade-in. i leave the same day with the new car and it was not a long process. i would refer anyone to see and purchase a car from here. go see my man Anthony he will help you out and do everything he can to make you happy. thanks you Anthony.

perfect experience. chrysler 200

by from Bronx, ny |

Highly recommend to all. Great experience and left with a great car thanks to Sal and Wali. 5 stars

Chrysler 200. 2013

by from bronx, ny |

I enjoy my time at the auto mall. I felt at ease and welcome. Highly recommend to anyone who want a good car. Look for Sal or Wali.

Purchased a Chrysler 200!

by from Bronx, New York |

I came not knowing what to expect and with no money down and Sal worked with me to make sure I drove away with a very good car and deal. Wali was also a big help. I will be sending my friends for a car.

Yonkers Auto Mall Review

by from Mount Vernon NY |

Yonkers Auto Mall is one of the best car dealer in Westchester County. The customer service is excellent. Everyone that worked with this company is very courteous and put customers first. I am extremely satisfied with the services I received. After purchasing my car, I was able to follow up with them and they were readily available to provide answers to any queries I had and also provide additional services without no hesitation making sure that I am satisfied. I am proud to say, I have no regrets and I am so happy and thrilled to have chosen Yonkers Auto Mall to purchase my car. I must take this opportunity to thank Wallie, Gina and Sal, for the exceptional services and help they provided. I just want to express my appreciation and gratefulness for the time, patience and professionalism that you guys displayed.

Good experience

by from Dover, NJ |

It was a good service, I buy my car in a very smoth way

great service!!

by from yonkers, ny |

buying my car was so smooth. Rafael was excellent answer all my questions and helped me pick the right car at the right price.

by from New York |

Rafeal was Great in Good hands very patient knowledgable no hard sell And Listens to clients.....did I mention He was under the weather with the Flu!!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Bronx, New york |

My first time here and this sales person that goes by the name of Sal Moussa took my old car gave me $1000 for a trade in and he also help my husband receive a cheaper car insurance. He made me feel really comfortable and I walked out with a ACURA TL package with a awesome low rate finance payment. This is the place to come to purchase a car.

bought a dodge caravan from sal

by from new york,ny |

gina, jennifer and sal the people were great to deal with very nice place will tell all about yonkers auto mall