Yonkers Auto Mall

Yonkers Auto Mall

1716 Central Ave, Yonkers, NY 10710

Used 888-736-0460

Best Cars, Lowest Prices, Best Service! Buy-Sell-Trade.

Great service, great price, great experience

by from Yonkers, NY |

I came in after going to several car dealerships looking for an affordable used car with low mileage. Every other dealership wanted me to pay high interest rates and high payment for cars that were 6+ years old and over 60,000 miles, with a monthly payment ranging from $250-340. Yonkers Auto got me a used car 2 years old with 30,000 miles at a great price less than all other dealerships. Sal was our rep, he was excellent!! I would recommend and go back again!

Top service!

by from New York, NY |

This dealership has provided me with the best service I have ever had in a long time. Sal is a wonderful salesman. Gina, Trisha and Anthony have also put their best effort forward to help me to get the vehicle that suited me perfectly. Their personality and professionalism are tops. Thanks guys for putting me on the road.

AMAZING!

by from Mount Vernon, NY |

I came in to look and walked out with a car. Anthony was so helpful and went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy. I will always remember the day that I walked into Yonkers Auto Mall and walked out as a car owner.

my new used car!!!!

by from bronx, new york |

my experience was great at yonkers auto mall... they had a great varity of used cars and i found my car in know time.. the people were friendly and very courteous.. Anthony helped me from the moment i walked on to the premises and greeted me at the door. Tricia kept me up to date with everything and offered great comfort. Gina was excellent in explaining all the fine details and left me feeling great about my purchase. i didnt even have to ask for the car fax Anthony gave it to me right away!!! i loved my experience here and would recommend anyone to yonkers auto mall!!!!

Great customer attentiveness

by from New York, NY |

Shopping at Yonkers Auto Mall was a great and satisfying experience. Everyone from the receptionist to the principal owner are very attentive and helpful. The finance manager Anthony makes your experience fulfilling and relax full. He is very understanding and tries his best to accommodate your personal finance desire. Overall I recommend Yonkers Auto Mall, as it makes your shopping easy and delightful.

Great Sales Man!

by from Bronx, NY |

Anthony Hamawi was a great sales man! He met me outside and was very accommodating. He took all of my concerns and assured me that he'd get me into a car that I'd love. although I am in the process of repairing my credit he was able to give me a great deal!

Great Service

by from New York |

Anthony Hamawi Was Very Helpful, Respectful, And Attentive To My Needs

Great Service

by from Bronx, NY |

Entire team was very helpful in both answering questions and helping with all the paperwork. Anthony was did a great job making it happen.

great service

by from bronx ny |

walking in to yonkers motor mall i felt welcome by the staff and specially by anthony hamawi he was so good n exellent costumer service will recommend to friends and family....

my new ride

by from new york city |

my sales man was Anthony. and he was the best sales person.he was very helpful when it comes to insurance.and monthly payment.it was a pleasure working with him.