Yonkers Auto Mall

Yonkers Auto Mall

1716 Central Ave, Yonkers, NY 10710

Used 888-736-0460

Visit us online to apply for financing, contact our sales staff, view our Internet specials ALL from the comfo

EXCELLENT IN ALL ASPECTS!!!!!!

by from Bronx, NY |

I came in and instantly was treated like family, Sal is an Excellent Sales Person, Wali is wonderful, Gina was a delightful Lady. "Actually everyone I came across was so nice and helpful", I could not ask for better treatment. The price for my Honda Crosstour was Great, financing plans incredible. If you are looking for an honest friendly car dealership this is it, I highly recommend it, Thank you all at Yonkers Auto Mall.... "You guys are the BEST!!!!!"

Best 1st Buying experiance EVER!!!!!!!

by from NEW YORK, NY |

AFTER RECIEVING A PRE APPROVAL FROM CAPITAL 1 I SPOKE TO SAL FROM YONKERS AUTO MALL, WHO WAS NOT ONLY VERY FRIENDLY BUT HONEST AND UP FRONT. I NEVER FELT PRESSURED TO GET INTO SOMETHING I COULDNT AFFORD. SAL AND GINA HELPED US GET INTO A 2010 EXPLORER WITH AFFORDABLE PAYMENTS. NOT ONLY DID THEY HELP US GET INTO A BIGGER CAR THEY ALSO MADE SURE THE CAR WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT BEFORE GOING HOME. LETS JUST SAY MY NEXT PURCHASE WILL BE DONE WITH YONKERSAUTO MALL AGAIN. THANK YOU SAL & GINA.

Mr. Apolinar Diaz

by from Reading, PA |

I was very please with Anthony... he and Gina were able to help me get my 2011 Honda Accord, even with the credit that I have . The sales staff including Tricia were all welcoming and I will definitely recommend my friends and family to Yonkers Automall.

AMAZING

by from SYRACUSE NEW YORK |

excellent service, extremely helpful and friendly staff. as a first time buyer i was very satisfied with my experience thankss so much to gina and anthony at yonkers auto mall!!!! you guys are the best.

BEST IN THE BUSINESS HANDS DOWN!!

by from valley stream NY |

I was so fed up with shady dealers and their false promises over the phone just to get me to come in and when i arrived it was a completely different story and a waste of my time until I found these guys. Gina told me cut and dry what she can do and with the help of this great sales man Anthony my brother and I both drove off the lot with new cars!! These guys are the best and they definitely have my business for life!! 10 STARS!!

Lincoln MKZ great car!

by from bronx ny |

sal moussa made THE DEAL QUICK AND EASY. I walk out with exactly what I wanted a good deal and an awesome car.

September 13, 2013

Thank you for your business and review. We appreciate it very much here at Yonkers Auto Mall. Enjoy your luxury sedan!

Best Service & Best Deals

by from connecticut |

Anthony & Gina are the best!!!! They go over & beyond to get you into the car of your choice with low monthly payments no matter what your credit looks like. If you ever need a car come & see them., They're great.

September 13, 2013

We're glad you had a great buying experience at Yonkers Auto Mall. We love our customers.

Best car buying experience I ever had!!

by from Westchester, NY |

This is most honest, trustworthy, hardworking, upstanding dealership. In all the years I have purchased or leased cars, this was the first time everything I was told was completely honest, and we were worried because our credit is not stellar. I could have walked out that very day with the car but needed a few days to pick up. There is no other dealership that provides that kind of customer service. And our car is fantastic!!! They offer amazing used car warranties. Anthony, sales manager and Gina, finance manager are the nicest and most honest people you could meet both cared about us and our family and worked hard to make sure we got we what we needed. This is the difference between a corporate dealership and a smaller privately owned dealership, they don't have to answer to CEO's and sales goals, they work to help people get the car they want and the payments they can afford. I will ALWAYS use Yonkers Automall for my car purchases!! Highly, highly recommend!!! Thank you Anthony and Gina! We love our car!

September 13, 2013

We're very fortunate to have the best financing and sales department in the Tri-State area. We're pleased that you are very happy with our services at Yonkers Auto Mall. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new car.

tengo un buen carro new

by from yonkers ny |

nombre es madeline espinal ANTHONY ES UN BUEN VEDEDOR DE CARRO LO RECOMIENDO A TODO AL QUE QUE QUIERA COMPRAL UN CARRO ABLAR CON Anthony& gina buena suere a todo

junk car to a BMW 328 xi

by from NEW YORK |

This is a family Business were you can go and buy a nice car for a low price. when you go to Yonkers auto mall you will get the best deal of your life. Anthony is one of the best dealers of all time, He knows what people want in a used car. Please come and check out what Yonkers auto mall has for you. This is my first car from Yonkers auto mall , and I am very happy with the price and the deal. I will tell my friend and coworker about this place. Thank you for your excellent consumer service you provide while purchasing my new car. You guys are great'