Yonkers Auto Mall

Yonkers Auto Mall

1716 Central Ave, Yonkers, NY 10710

Used 888-736-0460

Best Cars, Lowest Prices, Best Service!

Very sastified customer

by from Yonkers N.Y. |

My luck I found Sal and Gina on the internet when I needed a car and boy was I happy. They hooked me up. Words cannot say how happy I am. Need a car no mistake the place to go. Thanks guys. Love it Love it Love it.

Best car buying experience EVER <32011 Accord<3

by from Hartsdale NY |

my husband & I walked in to Yonkers auto mall and immediately we are welcomed by Anthony Hamawi ,handshake and a smile he is very genuine person i know that because he looks in your eyes when he talks to you . we walked with him inside and we talked for no less than 45 min he wrote down notes and he offered us advice and we worked out everything we are going to do .we finally started looking at cars , my husband & I picked the 2011 Honda accord . we had a 2010 accord lease we had to turn in and we tried to buy it out at Yonkers Honda or even buy one like it but they turned us away . to make it short after we picked our car Anthony told us the price i was shocked a better car with less miles and a year newer is $4500 less than the price at Yonkers Honda i was so happy but we still had the issue for financing my credit is less than perfect .Anthony looked us and he said word for word "we just met guys so I'm not going to ask you to trust me because trust is earned and i have not done any thing to earn you're trust yet but I'm going to ask you to give me the opportunity to do something worth earning your trust "is that fair ?" my husband and I agreed . so we sat with Anthony again and he did all the paper work and when he was done he said guys now go home and tomorrow i will call you to come get your car . so the next day at around 11am my phone rang and it was Anthony telling me everything is ready to come get my car and here i am today keys in my hand paper work signed insurance on the car and 1 foot out the door with my beautiful car and he asked me when i get home if i can give him a review on cars.com so here i am Anthony i didn't wait the second i got home i gave you the best review ever thank you so much for all your help we really appreciate it and we Absolutely love are car .P.s my dad says he is coming to get his car from you withing the next few days he will call you.

EXCELLENT IN ALL ASPECTS!!!!!!

by from Bronx, NY |

I came in and instantly was treated like family, Sal is an Excellent Sales Person, Wali is wonderful, Gina was a delightful Lady. "Actually everyone I came across was so nice and helpful", I could not ask for better treatment. The price for my Honda Crosstour was Great, financing plans incredible. If you are looking for an honest friendly car dealership this is it, I highly recommend it, Thank you all at Yonkers Auto Mall.... "You guys are the BEST!!!!!"

Best 1st Buying experiance EVER!!!!!!!

by from NEW YORK, NY |

AFTER RECIEVING A PRE APPROVAL FROM CAPITAL 1 I SPOKE TO SAL FROM YONKERS AUTO MALL, WHO WAS NOT ONLY VERY FRIENDLY BUT HONEST AND UP FRONT. I NEVER FELT PRESSURED TO GET INTO SOMETHING I COULDNT AFFORD. SAL AND GINA HELPED US GET INTO A 2010 EXPLORER WITH AFFORDABLE PAYMENTS. NOT ONLY DID THEY HELP US GET INTO A BIGGER CAR THEY ALSO MADE SURE THE CAR WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT BEFORE GOING HOME. LETS JUST SAY MY NEXT PURCHASE WILL BE DONE WITH YONKERSAUTO MALL AGAIN. THANK YOU SAL & GINA.

Mr. Apolinar Diaz

by from Reading, PA |

I was very please with Anthony... he and Gina were able to help me get my 2011 Honda Accord, even with the credit that I have . The sales staff including Tricia were all welcoming and I will definitely recommend my friends and family to Yonkers Automall.

AMAZING

by from SYRACUSE NEW YORK |

excellent service, extremely helpful and friendly staff. as a first time buyer i was very satisfied with my experience thankss so much to gina and anthony at yonkers auto mall!!!! you guys are the best.

BEST IN THE BUSINESS HANDS DOWN!!

by from valley stream NY |

I was so fed up with shady dealers and their false promises over the phone just to get me to come in and when i arrived it was a completely different story and a waste of my time until I found these guys. Gina told me cut and dry what she can do and with the help of this great sales man Anthony my brother and I both drove off the lot with new cars!! These guys are the best and they definitely have my business for life!! 10 STARS!!

Lincoln MKZ great car!

by from bronx ny |

sal moussa made THE DEAL QUICK AND EASY. I walk out with exactly what I wanted a good deal and an awesome car.

September 13, 2013

Thank you for your business and review. We appreciate it very much here at Yonkers Auto Mall. Enjoy your luxury sedan!

Best Service & Best Deals

by from connecticut |

Anthony & Gina are the best!!!! They go over & beyond to get you into the car of your choice with low monthly payments no matter what your credit looks like. If you ever need a car come & see them., They're great.

September 13, 2013

We're glad you had a great buying experience at Yonkers Auto Mall. We love our customers.

Best car buying experience I ever had!!

by from Westchester, NY |

This is most honest, trustworthy, hardworking, upstanding dealership. In all the years I have purchased or leased cars, this was the first time everything I was told was completely honest, and we were worried because our credit is not stellar. I could have walked out that very day with the car but needed a few days to pick up. There is no other dealership that provides that kind of customer service. And our car is fantastic!!! They offer amazing used car warranties. Anthony, sales manager and Gina, finance manager are the nicest and most honest people you could meet both cared about us and our family and worked hard to make sure we got we what we needed. This is the difference between a corporate dealership and a smaller privately owned dealership, they don't have to answer to CEO's and sales goals, they work to help people get the car they want and the payments they can afford. I will ALWAYS use Yonkers Automall for my car purchases!! Highly, highly recommend!!! Thank you Anthony and Gina! We love our car!

September 13, 2013

We're very fortunate to have the best financing and sales department in the Tri-State area. We're pleased that you are very happy with our services at Yonkers Auto Mall. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new car.