Yonkers Auto Mall

Yonkers Auto Mall

1716 Central Ave, Yonkers, NY 10710

Used 888-736-0460

Best Cars, Lowest Prices,Best Service!

Best Service & Best Deals

by from connecticut |

Anthony & Gina are the best!!!! They go over & beyond to get you into the car of your choice with low monthly payments no matter what your credit looks like. If you ever need a car come & see them., They're great.

September 13, 2013

We're glad you had a great buying experience at Yonkers Auto Mall. We love our customers.

Best car buying experience I ever had!!

by from Westchester, NY |

This is most honest, trustworthy, hardworking, upstanding dealership. In all the years I have purchased or leased cars, this was the first time everything I was told was completely honest, and we were worried because our credit is not stellar. I could have walked out that very day with the car but needed a few days to pick up. There is no other dealership that provides that kind of customer service. And our car is fantastic!!! They offer amazing used car warranties. Anthony, sales manager and Gina, finance manager are the nicest and most honest people you could meet both cared about us and our family and worked hard to make sure we got we what we needed. This is the difference between a corporate dealership and a smaller privately owned dealership, they don't have to answer to CEO's and sales goals, they work to help people get the car they want and the payments they can afford. I will ALWAYS use Yonkers Automall for my car purchases!! Highly, highly recommend!!! Thank you Anthony and Gina! We love our car!

September 13, 2013

We're very fortunate to have the best financing and sales department in the Tri-State area. We're pleased that you are very happy with our services at Yonkers Auto Mall. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new car.

tengo un buen carro new

by from yonkers ny |

nombre es madeline espinal ANTHONY ES UN BUEN VEDEDOR DE CARRO LO RECOMIENDO A TODO AL QUE QUE QUIERA COMPRAL UN CARRO ABLAR CON Anthony& gina buena suere a todo

junk car to a BMW 328 xi

by from NEW YORK |

This is a family Business were you can go and buy a nice car for a low price. when you go to Yonkers auto mall you will get the best deal of your life. Anthony is one of the best dealers of all time, He knows what people want in a used car. Please come and check out what Yonkers auto mall has for you. This is my first car from Yonkers auto mall , and I am very happy with the price and the deal. I will tell my friend and coworker about this place. Thank you for your excellent consumer service you provide while purchasing my new car. You guys are great'

Something Special

by from Yonkers, NY |

This was the first time me coming to the location. I was greeted and acknowledge prior to entry by a WONDERFUL gentleman Anthony H. He was more the your "typical salesman" it honestly felt like he was family. Even with not great credit Anthony and Wali made it possible to finance my vehicle. I was offered a logical yet reasonable amount for my trade in. They went above and beyond to serve us, as well made my children feel amazing.

BMW 535 treat my self for my Birthday

by from NewRoc NY |

where can i start my man Anthony is the best . i had a 2010 ford explorer that i got from Yonkers auto mall to build my credit 1 year i had this car i came in and to see Anthony and i told him i want to get a BMW for my birthday . he had this beautiful 535 xi on the showroom floor .he told you word for word is this the one you want ?you got it brother and he meant it because 3 days later today im driving home my BMW and I am so happy and grateful for his hard work and helping me get the car of my dreams . any one who reads this review understand that Anthony will go the extra mile to make you happy he will work with you and he will get it done for you . you need him on your side when you buying a car and your don't have the best credit Anthony hamawi is the way to go . I am blasting him on here his direct phone # 914-803-7326 he will listen he will make a plan and he will execute the plan and get you the results u want . "tell him Sylvester brown sent you

fantastic car buy 2007 chevy impala

by from Bronx, ny |

Anthony Hamawi made our car buying experience pleasent and easy at a great price. if you need a car see anthony at yonkers automall. He answered all our questions and made us feel comfortable with the car we were purchasing. this is the second car we purchased from anthony at yonkers auto mall and are happy with the cars and service provided.

WE GOT IT 2012 NISSAN VERSA FORM ANTHONY HAMAWI

by from CHAPPAQUA ,NY 10514 |

Our sales professional, Anthony Hamawi, gave us top quality service from A to Z in making our purchase. I recommend him to any new customers without qualification.

we bought a 2003 kia sorento from Anthony Hamawi

by from Dobbs Ferry NY |

Anthony was very helpful and took the time to help us find the right vehicle for our family. he explained the whole process and made it a painless transaction!i would buy a car from him again and we will send are family and friends to buy a car from him .his soft spoken professional approach and calm responses to all our questions and concerns made us trust him and take his advice .we had a 2000 Audi A8 that he gave us book value for , not like the others who tried to rob us with $500 offers . he explained how the trade work how the tax savings work , the down payment and the finance offers and APR for the 48 months vs 60 months financing he really spent about 3 hours with us and he didn't let us leave with out having all are questions answered . it was refreshing to meet some one like him at a used car dealership he is one of a dying breed of professional sales people ..

Extremely Happy and Satisfied Customer

by from Mount Vernon NY |

I never thought It would be possible for me to get a car because I had no money down and I have bad credit. I got a call from a nice girl named Gina who said to just come in and she would help me get a car, so I did and boy am I so happy that I listened to her. From the minute I walked into Yonkers Auto Mall, they made me feel very comfortable. Gina was such a help from start to finish. She helped me find the perfect car that I love and that would fit the monthly payment that I needed for my budget. Then I couldn't believe she got me approved and with a great interest rate at the same time that I never thought could be possible. I am so excited and happy that she was able to make this possible for me. I am definitely going to be bringing my friends and family to buy cars from there because a lot of dealers are all talk but that place will make it happen for you. Thank you to Gina and the staff at Yonkers Auto Mall.

August 27, 2013

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience from your visit to Yonkers Auto Mall. We want to make sure you are more than just a customer. You are family from the time you walk in the door.