Courtesy Nissan of Tampa

New 877-399-3734
Used 877-399-1497
Service 877-425-3134

Great People, Great Prices, Great Service

Courtesy of Nissan made my dreams come true!

by from Tampa, Fl |

First and foremost I would like to thank you for making my dreams come true courtesy nissan of tampa!!! Secondly the salesman that made that dream possible Edward Carrasquillo was a very honest, informative, and delivered the best service I've ever experienced at a car dealership. The buying process which I had the most concern about turned out to be flawless, Aaron in finance was really helpful with any questions or concerns I had as well. Overall the dealership's teamwork made my dream achievable. Thanks You Guys!!!

May 27, 2015

Thank you for your positive review of Courtesy Nissan of Tampa. Edward was informative and made the buying process a flawless one. We are so happy to help make your dreams come true. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Brendan O'Brien, General Manager, 813-703-1273

review

by from tampa florida |

All I have to say is that Jev (sales) was absolutely amazing. He was honest, upfront, and had our best interest in mind. Initially, I was unsure of the purchase, but came back to courtesy nissan only because of Jev. My husband and I wanted to work with someone we know we could trust. Leaving today with a purchase all due to the customer service that Jev provided. Couldn't be happier.

Buying Experience at Courtesy Nissan of Tampa.

by from Tampa, Florida |

From the time I walked in the door through my entire buying experience I was treated excellently by everyone in the dealership from my salesman Matt Lorenz to Kareem in the Service department to Jose Fernandez who worked tirelessly to get me what I wanted and keep me in it even with my credit challenges. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone wanting a quality new or used vehicle. I told them what I wanted and never was I pushed into a car I did not want and they were patient with me every step of the way. They went above and beyond for me and now all my friends, family and co-workers know where to go to find a car they want at a manageable price without any high pressure sales tactics. Thanks to all at Courtesy.

Excellent customer service

by from TAMPA FL |

My sales rep Ben Pierre very detailed and honest. He took his time to explain all possible options with the purchase I made today. He was also, patient and went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy and satisfied with my new purchase. I will refer all my friends to Ben due to the excellent customer service.

August 21, 2015

Thank you for your positive review of Courtesy Nissan of Tampa. I am happy to hear that Ben is patient and honest. We appreciate your referral of our dealership. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please let us know. Brendan O'Brien, General Manager, 813-703-1273

My New Car

by from Tampa,Fl |

Ari Adams Is a great sales manager. He sat down and spoke with me on a level where I could yesterday understand what I was signing and what kind of car would fit my budget.

August 21, 2015

I am glad you enjoyed your experience at Courtesy Nissan of Tampa. I am happy to hear that Ari was able to speak with you and help you understand your purchase. Please let us know in the future what we can do to assist you further. Brendan O'Brien, General Manager, 813-703-1273

Service department

by from Tampa, Fl |

I went to Courtesy Nissan to do service on my car with an appointment but end it up the don't accept it on weekends because the marketing department didn't know how is the process during weekends, I'm glad Bryant Perry ( Assistant Manager) was there, he help me calm down, and he attended me very professional and I give him from 0 to 10 a 12, he is awesome , thanks Bryant!!!!!!!

August 5, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about our dealership. I am happy to hear that Bryan was able to help you in a professional manner. I apologize that we did not schedule and handle your appointment properly. I would like to find out more about your situation as we routinely schedule service appointments on weekends. I would also like to take care of your next service to make up for the inconvenience. Please contact me at the number below. Best wishes, Brendan O'Brien, General Manager, 813-703-1273

Great Service

by from Tampa Fl |

Buying my first car and I had great service from everyone especially the person who help pick my car out Josh A. He did a awesome job and I will refer him to anyone that's looking for a new car.

July 29, 2015

Thank you for your positive review of Courtesy Nissan of Tampa. I am happy to hear that my team provided great service, specifically Josh, who did an awesome job. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please let us know. Brendan O'Brien, General Manager, 813-703-1273

shehab abas

by from tampa fl 33617 |

I came to courtesy Nissan and met Mr. Ben Pierre and he met me with a big smile and a good personality. I ended up buying a new nv200 because I liked the customer service and the way they handled the whole issue. I will definitely come back and tell my friend about this experience.

July 29, 2015

I am glad you enjoyed your experience at Courtesy Nissan of Tampa. It gives me great pride to know Ben provided great customer service. Please let us know in the future what we can do to assist you further. Brendan O'Brien, General Manager, 813-703-1273

Courtesy Nissan of Tama

by from Tampa, Fl |

Very good service and warranties. My dad has purchased 4 cars from Ben Pierre and now I'm purchasing my first car from this dealership. I have a brand new Nissan and my payments are lower than the payments I was making on my previous older vehicle.

July 21, 2015

Imari, Thank you for your positive review of Courtesy Nissan of Tampa. I am very pleased to hear that you find our service to be good and that you are able to enjoy driving a new Nissan at a great cost. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Brendan O'Brien, General Manager, 813-703-1273

Lynette Robertson

by from Tampa,Florida |

Overall my Experience here at Nissan has been Excellent. I've gotten great customer service, and have dealt with employees who show that.

July 21, 2015

Lynette, Thank you for your positive review of Courtesy Nissan of Tampa. I am very pleased to hear that your overall experience was excellent and my team provided great customer service. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Brendan O'Brien, General Manager, 813-703-1273

Courtesy Nissan is the best!!!

by from Tampa, Fl |

I had a great experience at Courtesy Nissan. I had already been to multiple dealers and no one would give me the time of day. I thought I made it easier by already having an offer by a bank in hand, but no would take the time out to make the deal due to the amount I owed on my current vehicle. As soon as I met Joshua he made me feel like he was there to get me into a new vehicle. I explained the situation and he gave me my options right away. We then found a vehicle, they contacted the bank I had a pe-qualified offer and made the deal. It was the fastest and easiest experience I've ever had purchasing a vehicle. Not only did I get into a SUV like I wanted, but Joshua was able to get me into a brand new car. All I can say is thanks Joshual and thanks Courtesy Nissan for your service!!!

July 21, 2015

I am glad you enjoyed your experience at Courtesy Nissan. I am happy to hear that that Joshua made the purchasing process fast and easy. Enjoy your new Nissan Rogue and [lease let us know in the future what we can do to assist you further. Brendan O'Brien, General Manager, 813-703-1273