Courtesy Nissan of Tampa

Service 866-472-1034

Great People, Great Prices, Great Service

Exceptional Service

by from Tampa, FL |

My experience with Courtsey Nissan was exceptional. My salesman Joshua, and the staff exceeded my expectactions. My husband and I was treated with the upmost respect and courtesy. I have recommended the dealership to all of my family and friends. Thank you for making my car buying experience one to be remembered. Latrice Smith

October 25, 2013

Latrice, thank you for the 5 star review. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your car buying experience with Joshua and all of us at Courtesy Nissan. Enjoy your new ride and please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Best wishes.

Great Service

by from Tampa, FL |

I just purchased a 2014 Nissan Murano, my sales person Mario was great, he understood my needs and found a way to accommodate my specifications and keep me within my budget.

February 10, 2014

Narci, Congratulations on your new 2014 Nissan Murano! Thank you for letting me know your experience with Mario was great! Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance! Best wishes.

A+ Dealership.......

by from Tampa, Florida |

Go and ask for Matt. He did a fantastic job!!! Love our truck and highly recommend this Nissan Dealership. Molly Paulson

January 27, 2014

Thank you so much for the feedback, Molly! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with Matt. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Enjoy your truck!

Courtesy review

by from Tampa, FL |

Mo G, our sales rep, did a great job and made the purchase process a lot less stressful.

January 16, 2014

Thank you for the 5 stars! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with Mo and the process was less stressful for you you. Best wishes.

Great service buying car

by from Tampa,FL |

my experience with courtsey Nissan was Exceptional mysalesman BOUZOUBAA YOUNES thanks to you we buying new car again he is very helpful buying car we review a 5 star to him thanks again he doing great job, I have recommended the dealership to all of my family and friends thanks again Mr,Younes Mr.Mrs.Aaron &Chae.

January 16, 2014

Aaron and Chae, thank you so much for your 5 stars. We are so glad you have enjoyed your experience. Best wishes!

GREAT SERVICE!!!!!

by from Plant City, FL |

I recently bought a 2014 Pathfinder from Courtesy Nissan of Tampa and have nothing but good things to say about the experience.Everyone involved was very professional, personable and competent. See Pedro Arismendi if you need a car!

January 16, 2014

Congratulations on your new 2014 Nissan Pathfinder. We hope you enjoy your new ride and look forward to seeing you at your service visit. Best wishes.

Persistent service with a great attitude;

by from TAMPA, FLORIDA |

Everyone at this dealership had great customer service. Alex from Courtesy Nissan send me an e-mail after I had been on line shopping around for awhile. I thought I could not get a new car because my credit was not the greatest however, Alex called again and stated you don't have to have perfect credit to get a car from us, can I send you an application to your e-mail and we will go from there. So I did, and Praise God, he send an e-mail and stated Good News we can help you. So we went in the next day my husband and I and drove out with a brand new 2014 Altima. God is still in control, whether we believe it or not. Thank you Courtesy Nissan and Alex for being there when on one else was at the time. Keep up the great work,

January 11, 2014

Congratulations on your new 2014 Nissan Altima. Alex and all of us at Courtesy Nissan are so glad we could work to bring you such great news and on your way in your new car! Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Best wishes.

great customer service!

by from Tampa, FL |

Great customer service...Mr. Wilson was very helpful indeed!, A true professional in every sense of the word. Took time to explain and show the features of the vehicle..I would recommend his services to anyone buying a vehicle in the near future...He should be chosen as the "employee of the month". Again, thanks.

December 30, 2013

Maria, thank you for the 5 star feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed working with Mr. Wilson. Please let us know if we can ever be of any further assistance as we look forward to continuing to earn your business. Best wishes.

Buying a car at Courtesy Nissan of Tampa

by from Tampa, Florida |

I feel good of having elected Nissan Courtesy of tampa again. Everything went smoothly and quick, and from all their staff, and Tony Jones, the sales guy, I've felt a very special treatment. Most of all I've got a great deal on the car I wanted with comfortable payments and a great warranty. I wuold'nt hesitate in considering Them again for my next purchase. I highly recommend you this dealership to anyone that is in the buying process and I would assure you that they will exceed your expectations. Sincerely, Miguel A. Tavarez

December 24, 2013

Miguel, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are thrilled to hear you have enjoyed your car buying experience and look forward to continuing to earn your business. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions about your new ride! Best wishes.

My 2014 Versa

by from Tampa,Fl |

I had a very good car buying experience at Courtesy Nissan. Mohammed Guermassi did an exceptional job with my husband and I. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends, and when it comes time to buy another Nissan I will come see him again!

December 21, 2013

Priscilla, thank you for the kind words! We are happy to hear Mohammed provided a good car buying experience. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to working with you in the future. Best wishes.

Great service

by from Tampa FL |

Ed Sobolow, our sales consultant, did a great job. We were very happy and satisfied with his highly professional help. Karim, the financial manager was very helpful as well. We also appreciate service while Mike took care of tinting the windows of our new Rogue. Overall experience - Excellent

December 21, 2013

George, thank you for the 5 star review. We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with Karim. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Best wishes.