Leith BMW

5603 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-349-2410 New 888-349-2410
Used 866-727-7584 Used 866-727-7584
Service 877-238-6834 Service 877-238-6834

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

2014 BMW X3 28i

by from Ralegh, NC |

My wife and I bought a new BMW X3 from Leith BMW in Raleigh. We were in the market for a small SUV and our final choices narrowed down to BMW X3 and Audi Q5. Both vehicles were very impressive and had a range of amenities; the pricing was also similar. Finally, we selected X3 for the sport/comfort/eco option, and the somewhat better interior design, finesse and comfort. We also thought that the navigation system was better in X3. Our sales consultant Barry Frucht at Leith BMW was a natural ally in our selection process. Barry has a very pleasing demeanor and he gave us a refreshingly stress-free and fulfilling car buying experience. Barry understands the potential customers very well; he certainly understood us. After giving us a couple of test drives on X3 and X1, he allowed us the space to arrive at our decision. Barry gave a ball park price, which I knew was near the so-called ?true? market price that could be assessed from several websites. With Barry, there were no annoying stage-managed visits to the sales manager and worse, the grand entry of a sales manager who would go on to explain how our lives would be changed, forever, by having a BMW in our porch. Instead, Barry politely sent us a few emails on different options we have. We took a few days off, assessed our options and went back to Barry, who was glad to work with us to close the deal. Having visited several dealerships, we think Barry Frucht at Leith BMW has a 21st century car sales model. Barry correctly assumed that ? we know a few things about BMW, we know what we are looking for, we know there are awfully wonderful competing cars in the same price range, we use the internet, we know difference between the sticker price and the invoice, we can (and will) use the internet to find the ?true? market price, we know we can buy a car from another dealer/city or even through the internet, and so forth and so on. Most importantly, Barry understands that customers need space when making an important decision. Top marks to Barry!

BMW X1 : Barry Frucht

by from Raliegh, NC |

I was looking for X1 and I was searching since I was in NJ, I got the best deal in Leith but more important is the experience I had with Barry Frucht. He made the whole process so enjoyable and comforting that its actually the customer who is willing to call Barry and not the other way round. Though he is more senior to me but I am sure to say that I went their to buy the car and also got a friend. Overall I am very much satisfied with the way Leith and in particular Barry has handled everything Regards - Naveen

professional, courteous, informed, cooperative

by from Raleigh, NC |

I had already done my research, decided on a vehicle and most of the options I wanted, had a quote (including trade-in) from another dealer and was shopping for a dealer to place the order. Leith BMW, and particularly the sales associate I worked with, Mark Poindexter, were helpful and more than willing to work with me and see that I got what I wanted. He took the time to explain the basic equipment and options on the vehicle and did not put any 'sales pressure' on me throughout the transaction. I was very particular with the options I wanted on the vehicle and this restricted my search. Leith BMW was the only BMW dealer within 100 miles to have a vehicle in stock that came close to my requirements. But, it didn't have everything I had to have. So, Mark Poindexter and I shifted gears and worked together to order a vehicle from BMW despite it being very late in the model year. The vehicle I bought turned out to be one of the last twelve 2016's of this particular model built and was delivered within three weeks of ordering it. At the time of delivery, I was also offered an opportunity to restructure my financing at a reduced rate which had not been available at the time of my order. This was an unexpected bonus. I also must mention the excellent facilities and amenities offered at the dealership.

2016 BMW X5 35d from Leith BMW.

by from Pinehurst, NC |

I recently bought a 2016 BMW X5 35d from Leith BMW. Barry Frucht was my client advisor. He was very helpful with the buying experience. He is very knowlegable about the different models, etc. He is easy and pleasant to work with. Will definetly recommend Barry to anyone planning to buy a BMW.

VERY PLEASANT BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Beaufort, NC |

Barry Frucht at Leith BMW made our transaction for a 2015 BMW 328xi quite easy! He is a very good communicator, and we had all our questions answered in advance of receiving the car. When we arrived, all the paperwork was prepared, and coupled with Barry's light and easy demeanor, the transaction was painless. This is our 6th BMW and the first with Leith, but I feel comfortable that Barry will be our "go to guy" for future transactions.

2013 BMW 335 cic

by from Raleigh, NC |

I purchased a 2013 BMW 335 cic convertible from Richard Williams. Richard made the process pleasant and was very helpful in answering any questions. He even took the stress out of the negotiation process. I am very satisfied with my vehicle and highly recommend Richard.

I am Leith BMW customer for life!!

by from Apex, NC |

I was very pleased with the recent experience when I bought my 2016 BMW X3 xDrive 28i. I interacted with Barry Frucht during this process. Barry clearly knows the BMW cars and features very well and was very helpful in finding the right car with all required features. He spent time understanding my needs and then finding ways to include them within my budget price. He was transparent and shared the minutest of details related to the technology, features, prices, etc.. unlike other BMW dealers in the area who find it offensive to share any detailed documentation with a prospective customer. He was very pleasant and professional during this deal. More like a friend advising on the buying process rather than a salesman looking to make a sale. All in all, the whole process was very smooth and I will not hesitate to recommend Barry and Leith BMW to my family and friends.

Excellent Service

by from Raleigh, NC |

Wonderful service department! I have had consistently great experiences with Jason Williams (service writer). He consistently takes great care of me, my car, keeps me up to date while the car is in the shop, and takes time to explain things to me when I pick up the car.

2015 428 Convertible from Leith BMW

by from Edenton , NC |

I bought my car from Barry Frucht, he made the whole proceed very easy, I would recommend him if you are interested in a BMW.

Leith BMW

by from Raleigh NC |

Leith was easy to work with and John Draz was very helpful.