Leith BMW

5603 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-349-2410
Used 866-727-7584
Service 877-238-6834

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

2014 BMW X3 28i

by from Ralegh, NC |

My wife and I bought a new BMW X3 from Leith BMW in Raleigh. We were in the market for a small SUV and our final choices narrowed down to BMW X3 and Audi Q5. Both vehicles were very impressive and had a range of amenities; the pricing was also similar. Finally, we selected X3 for the sport/comfort/eco option, and the somewhat better interior design, finesse and comfort. We also thought that the navigation system was better in X3. Our sales consultant Barry Frucht at Leith BMW was a natural ally in our selection process. Barry has a very pleasing demeanor and he gave us a refreshingly stress-free and fulfilling car buying experience. Barry understands the potential customers very well; he certainly understood us. After giving us a couple of test drives on X3 and X1, he allowed us the space to arrive at our decision. Barry gave a ball park price, which I knew was near the so-called ?true? market price that could be assessed from several websites. With Barry, there were no annoying stage-managed visits to the sales manager and worse, the grand entry of a sales manager who would go on to explain how our lives would be changed, forever, by having a BMW in our porch. Instead, Barry politely sent us a few emails on different options we have. We took a few days off, assessed our options and went back to Barry, who was glad to work with us to close the deal. Having visited several dealerships, we think Barry Frucht at Leith BMW has a 21st century car sales model. Barry correctly assumed that ? we know a few things about BMW, we know what we are looking for, we know there are awfully wonderful competing cars in the same price range, we use the internet, we know difference between the sticker price and the invoice, we can (and will) use the internet to find the ?true? market price, we know we can buy a car from another dealer/city or even through the internet, and so forth and so on. Most importantly, Barry understands that customers need space when making an important decision. Top marks to Barry!

2014 BMW 650GC

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

We had the pleasure of working with Barry Frucht at Leith BMW for the purchase of our 2014 BMW 650GC. Barry was knowledgeable, attentive and very helpful. Barry made the process of buying our dream car fast and enjoyable - just like the BMW 650GC!

GREAT AS USUAL!

by from Raleigh NC |

When I purchased my BMW in January 2012, two years remained on the warranty and, although I didn't buy the car from Leith, they've done all of my maintenance/service since that time. Heather Drake has been my service adviser since that first appointment, and she has been great to work with. She's always made sure there would be a loaner car for me, she's made sure I was kept informed on what was being done to the car, and she's made sure I was given an accurate time as to when it would be ready. Not only is Heather great to work with, but everyone I've dealt with has been great -- from the guys who check me in and bring me the loaner car to the ladies I deal with when I'm paying my bill. I've bragged to my friends, family, and co-workers on how I've been treated at Leith so, needless to say, I'd highly recommend Leith's Service Department!

535xd Purchase

by from Durham, NC |

Barry Frucht did an excellent job with delivery of our new 2014 BMW 535xd. He was courteous and thorough and walked us through the (myriad) features of the vehicle.

Good Experience

by from Durham, NC |

Barry Frucht did an excellent job handling the delivery of our 535xd. He is friendly, courteous, and did an excellent job familiarizing us with the vehicles (numerous!) technologic features.

2014 BMW 328i

by from Clarksville, VA |

I had a great experience buying a BMW 328i from Barry Frucht at Leith BMW in Raleigh. Barry was very knowledgeable about the car and was able to answer all of my questions without hesitation. I felt that he went above and beyond what I would have expected. In addition, his approach didn't involve any kind of pressure slaes tactics. He just calmly let the car sell itself and let me make the decisions. I've already driven the car about 500 miles in the first three days I've had it and am very happy with the choice that I made. I would recommend Barry to anyone in the area who is thinking about buying a BMW.

Impressive Buying Experience at Leith BMW

by from Raleigh, NC |

We just bought a 2014 BMW X3 28i from Leith BMW and salesman, Barry Frucht. From the minute we sat down with him, the process was easy and professional. Barry quickly found the car we were searching for and we were on the way to making a deal! Being very experienced, he anticipated and answered our many questions and smoothed the way to helping us with our trades and the many details that are involved with buying a car. We would highly recommend making an appointment with Barry when searching for a BMW at Leith!

Great Experience at Leith BMW

by from Raleigh, NC |

I recently leased a 2014 528i from Barry Frucht at Leith BMW. Barry and the team at Leith were extremely helpful in helping me find the car that fit my needs at the best price. This is not my family's first time at Leith BMW and they took that into account - which I appreciated. I never felt any pressure from Barry and he was able to answer all of my questions/concerns quickly with facts and not "sales-fluff." If you go to Leith BMW, ask for Barry and I'm sure you will enjoy a similar experience.

Car Buying Experience

by from Raleigh,NC |

We recently purchase a 2014 BMW 328d Station Wagon at Leith BMW and were serviced by client advisor John Draz. I want to highly recommend doing business with a dealership and advisor who made the car shopping experience the best I have had at a dealership so far, and I have had many bad experiences. I was impressed how all our questions were throughly answered instead of being disregarded and avoided. John provided excellent customer service and I will definitely recommend him to colleagues and friends.

Smooth and easy process

by from Raleigh,NC |

I recently just bought a 2013 used VW Jetta GLI from Barry at Leith BMW in Raleigh. The process was very accommodating as Barry did everything he could to stay in touch with me throughout my busy days. After it was all send and done they gave me a very fair price on my trade-in and were able to get me exceptional financing with the help of Harry the finance manager. Overall, a very good experience and couldn't happier with my recent purchase.

Extremely pleased with Leith BMW and Jimmy Daniel

by from Wake Forest NC |

My wife and I are extremely pleased with our experience at Leith BMW and especially with our salesman Jimmy Daniel. We found Jimmy to be greatly helpful and down to earth. We didn't experience any of the sales pressure or gimmicks that so often accompany a car buying experience. The experience was actually very easy. This is the first BMW we have purchased. Because of the quality of the car, the excellent warranty, and our fabulous salesman, my wife and I plan to purchase future BMWs !