Leith BMW

5603 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-349-2410
Used 866-727-7584
Service 877-238-6834

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

BMW Z3 2011

by from Greensboro NC. |

I pointed out a small scratch on the car when it was delivered but could never get someone to address the scratch. Given excuse after excuse to get the scratch checked out, want asked to have it repaired, just checked. Everything was okay until I received the car.

Great service

by from Cary, NC |

I purchased a 2013 BMW x3 28i from Leith BMW and worked directly with Barry Frucht. It was a pleasure working with him. He found exactly what I was looking for and always responded promptly to my emails or phone calls. He made the buying process very easy and quick! If you're looking for a BMW go to Leith and ask for Barry.

BMW X3

by from CARY , NC |

I had an amazing experience while buying an x3 with Leith BMW. Barry Frucht, the sales rep was amazing and he was exceptionally patient with us while we were trying to figure which car will suit us. Barry went out of the way to make sure that we get the exact car we wanted and at the exact price we wanted. Overall I think, if anybody is looking for a BMW I would always recommend Barry and Leith to them over everybody else. It was one of the best customer service I have ever experienced in a car dealership. Thanks Barry and Thank you Leith.

2011 BMW X3 28i sold by Barry Frutch

by from Cary, NC |

I viewed a vehicle on line Sunday night that I was interested in. I got a call early morning on Monday with a introduction from Barry Frutch from Leith BMW. Barry stated he had seen my inquiries online and wanted to be of assistance in showing me the vehicle I was looking into online. The weather was bad, I call Barry to inform him, I would not be able to make it due to the weather. Barry was very curtious and understanding. Long story short, the weather cleared and I went to the dealership un announced. Well, Barry had the information for the vehicle awaiting me once I got there.. He formally introduced himself, offered me a drink or snack while I waited for him to get the keys to show me the vehicle. After the test drive, Barry saw how much I loved the vehicle, and I got a great price on my trade. Barry did everything possible, and viewed all options to help me get a very good deal on this vehicle. And he did, I went home with my New vehicle the same day and within a matter of hrs.. I couldn't believe it, however I loved it.. Baarry went over every detail of the vehicle, EVERYTHING. He was patient and kind, and answered all my questions even if some of them made no since. I've owned at least 5 BMW's and until now, I am just finding out the difference between the maintenance service contract and the warranty service. This guy is excellent and I will defenitly recommend Barry as your sales rep.

2014 BMW X128

by from Raleigh, NC |

We purchased this car with the help of Barry Frucht who was extremely easy to work with. He was very knowledgeable about the car and and helped my wife especially, in understanding the benefits the car provided and was able to answer all of her questions. The dealership was great and the overall buying experience was quick and painless and we came away with the car we wanted. Thanks Barry!!

Great Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

My husband and I stopped by Leith BMW late on a Saturday afternoon. We didn't realize that the dealership closed at 5, but David M was still there. David took extra time to talk to us about the car that interested us and let us play around in it while he was finishing other work. I called on Monday and made an appt. The whole process was pretty painless and I got a great car. He was very easy to work with and I highly recommend!

Greatest service I've ever had

by from Raleigh, nc |

Bought a used bmw 335i m sport from this dealer and was given outstanding service. Timothy hicks was my sales rep who helped me with my purchase, he was extremely friendly and accommodating. After buying the car I noticed a few marks I didn't see before, so I went back to the dealer and they offered to fix it free of cost! There just are not enough great things that can be said about this dealer.

Bought new X5 Diesel- Thanks Jimmy

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

Jimmy Daniel did a great job for us when my wife and I purchased our new X5 diesel. Delivery was quick, and exactly as spec'd. The process didn't cause stress, and the Leith team worked together to handle both our trade-in and purchase seamlessly. I highly recommend working with Jimmy, Ty (manager) and the full team.

Great dealer

by from Durham |

Just purchased an used 135i from this dealer. The salesperson John Draz is super helpful and friendly. I will definitely recommend this place to anyone. Great experience

Excellent buying experience

by from Durham, NC |

Excellent experience leasing my 335i from Barry Frucht. He responded quickly to my e-mail communications during the search and price negotiation process. Very pleasant to deal with. No price games. Made the whole process easy and pain free.