Leith BMW

5603 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-349-2410
Used 866-727-7584
Service 877-238-6834

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Great buying experience!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I went to Leith BMW with no real intentions of purchasing a new vehicle. Brad Timberlake was very professional and knowledgable. Brad was extremely patient with me throughout this process. I know I was a handful . The process lasted 2 days and was extremely smooth, a true testament to everyone involved in the process. After multiple test drives and hours of pondering I decided on a 2011 328i, my first BMW! I can not be any happier with my choice! Thanks Brad for not being a pushy salesman and just supplying me with the most information about the car so I can make an informed decision!

HIghly recommend Leith BMW

by from Wilson, NC |

Just picked up my new 2014 BMW 328i and turned in my 2011 BMW 328i with great service and accommodations provided by Leith BMW and my sales advisor Barry Frucht. There is a reason why BMW is the ultimate driving machine - with dedicated staff and services targeted at the driver, the car seems more like an experience rather than a mode of transportation. I couldn't be more happier with my experiences at Leith BMW thanks to Barry and the other staff members there. Thanks, J. Tice

Thanks Barry for your patient and advice

by from Raleigh, NC |

My wife , grown kids, and I spent 3 months in our on again and off again search for the right car. BMW was the clear winner. Barry Frucht helped us throughout our many visits to Leith. We ended up with quite a gem and are very pleased with our experience.

Honest, great sales service from Barry Frucht

by from Atlanta Georgia |

Live in Atlanta. Found the 535i I wanted over the internet at Leith. Talked with Barry Frucht at Leith. He was terrific. Honest, responsive and transparent. He met me on a Sunday, when the dealer was closed. 6 months later the car is perfect. I highly recommend Barry.

Great service clean facility

by from Cary, NC |

I bought a 2013 BMW 328i from Leith BMW in Raleigh. My dealer was Brad Timberlake. I had an awesome experience. Brad took the time to explain to me what I was purchasing, I didn't feel pressure or like I was y King to a sells person, it felt more like he wanted to make sure I felt the "BMW experience".

Great service and clean facility

by from Cary, nc |

My dealer was Brad Timberlake, I had an awesome experience. The best part of my experience was Brad taking the time to make sure I understood what was purchasing. I never felt like he was selling me something it felt more like he was letting me have a BMW experience. Ultimately I purchased a BMW 328i and I love it.

Great service and clean facility

by from Cary, nc |

Comfortable Buying Experience at Leith BMW

by from Wake Forest, NC |

Several weeks ago we called Leith BMW to enquire about a car we liked on their website. Barry Frucht answered the call and from that point guided us through the process of selecting a car. We looked at and drove several cars, learning a great deal about BMWs in the process. At no time were we pressured to buy a car, simply allowed to learn what we liked as we went. We were then interrupted in the process for about a week with other matters. Barry took this time to select an inbound car that he was sure we would like. He was right, the 2013 BMW 328i was perfect for us and we bought it that day. Thanks to Barry Frucht for the personal interest he took in our search and thanks to Leith BMW for an enjoyable buying experience.

BMWX5 buying experience

by from Raleigh nc |

my husband and I purchased a 2014 BMWx5 from Barry Frucht at leith BMW in Raleigh. Barry was professional and helpful in any way possible he never pressured us and gave us a wonderful shopping experience . Barry also suggested the performance delivery experience in spartenburg SC which was awesome Thank you barry

Oustanding Service

by from Apex, NC |

I have been taking my 2008 328ci to Leith for some time now and quite frankly have always received outstanding service (Heather). Even after my warranty expired they offered me a loaner car if the service was going to take longer than expected. Besides the vehicle being a lot of fun to drive, it's very nice to have a dealer that really stands behind the product and delivers first rate service. The car always gets a very nice wash which is a nice bonus.