Leith BMW

5603 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-349-2410
Used 866-727-7584
Service 877-238-6834

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

2013 BMW 328i

by from Greensboro, NC |

This was the Best car buying experience I have ever had. Barry Frucht is very knowledgeable and a great person to work with.

Great Service/Great Deal for 2004 BMW 325 Coupe

by from Wake Forest, NC |

Barry Frucht was extremely helpful in assisting me in finding a used car. I had a specific price range in mind and he held to that. I love the 2004 BMW 325 Coupe he sold me. I did not feel pressured in anyway by Barry to purchase the car - as he told me "the car speaks for itself." Barry made buying a car an easy, enjoyable experience - as it should be.

Great Buying Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

The salesman I worked with was Jimmy Daniel; he was responsive to my calls and very pleasant to work with. I knew I wanted to purchase a BMW, either a 3 or 5 series and was leaning toward the 528i. He pointed out the differences to me and after I test drove both of them, I decided to purchase the 528i with no pressure from him to go with the more expensive car. Then he was very helpful in finding the particular car I wanted from another dealer so I wouldn't have to wait for an ordered one. I knew what the price was going to be up front, so no hassle, no pressure and no haggling. When I picked up the car, Jimmy went over the features with me and followed up with me after the sale to be sure everything was OK with the car and I didn't have any questions. He also told me to come by with any questions after I'd had a chance to become more familiar with the car. All in all, it was a very pleasant car buying experience and Jimmy was very knowledgeable and professional.

2011 335i

by from Castle Hayne NC |

Took a road trip to Leith BMW with plans on trading our 2007 328i for a newer model BMW. We were fortunate to have Brad Timberlake work with us and make this a rewarding experience. Brad was very personable and professional and we were able to make a deal on a 2011 335i. Thank you Brad and Leith BMW.

Jimmy Daniel Easy to work with

by from Raleigh nc |

Jimmy Daniel is the type of salesman you wish you could work with every time. He is always on your side, no pressure, no time limits just work with you and make you feel comfortable. It is more like talking with a friend than someone you'll never see again. He is very open, accessible and makes himself available. He answers messages promptly and with clarity. Plus we got a very nice deal on our trade-in towards a CPO X3. This was very pleasant buying experience. Great car and great experience.

CPO 2012 BMW 535i

by from Wake Forest, NC |

This was my second purchase from Leith BMW in Raleigh, and my Sales Advisor, Brian Ano, really exemplified the reasons why I'll keep coming back to BMW as a brand, and Leith BMW for my future purchases. Brian provided excellent customer service every step of the way, and was quick to answer my questions whether it was over the phone, through email, or text message. He also took the time to go through every detail of the car with me, and even followed up after the sale to make sure things were going well. This was definitely one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had, and I'll certainly be coming back to Leith BMW.

2013 BMW

by from Morrisville, NC |

I was a very good experience buying the car at this dealership with help from Barry Frucht .

328i BMW

by from Rougemont, NC |

My wife and I purchased a Mineral white 2012 328i BMW from Leith BMW in Raleigh from Brad Timberlake and the experience was great.

Car Buying with Barry Frucht

by from Greenville NC |

On May 29 I entered Leith BMW for the first time and asked for Barry Frucht. He was referred to me by a friend from Greenville, NC. I told Barry I was a loyal Audi driver since 1986 and had owned 5 manual transmission A-6 size vehicles. Since Audi no longer imported manual transmissions for their mid-size sedans after 2004 I was interested in a late model BMW 5 series with standard transmission. Barry said he had just one, a 2011 BMW 535i with 31K miles. Barry showed me the car and while he energetically showed me the many of the car?s features he allowed me to set in peace in the driver?s seat and allow the car to sell it?s self. After a test drive Barry and I talked about financing options. It was a mutual discussion and when Barry noticed I was satisfied he extended his hand in agreement. Barry is a no-pressure sales associate who treats you with respect. It?s like care shopping with your uncle. He made sure all my questions were answered. He next introduced me to Harry Hellmer who handled the paper work of purchasing, financing, title application, and warranty options. Harry made the necessary paperwork painless and easy. Should I have anyone interested in BMWs I will certainly recommend they contact Barry Frucht for an enjoyable vehicle selection process. While getting ready to drive my pre-owned certified BMW to Greenville, Barry insisted on synchronizing my phone to the car?s Bluetooth system. Half way back on the drive to Greenville, I looked around the car just in case Barry was still in it waiting to show me more of the car?s features and answer my questions.

Excellent service, friendly atmosphere,

by from Charlotte, Nc |

It was a pleasureable exprience buying my 2011 128i BMW from Barry Frucht. I was treated respectfully. Barry answered all my questions.He was helpful and not over bearing as some car salesman have been to me in the past. He listened to my needs and worked with me. I highly recommend Barry