Leith BMW

5603 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-349-2410
Used 866-727-7584
Service 877-238-6834

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

2013 BMW750Lxi

by from Raleigh North Carolina |

We just purchased a 2013 BMW 750Lxi from Leith BMW and Batty Frucht. Barry made this whole process, from keeping us posted via email on cars as they became available to making the purchase, smooth and painless. It was a pleasure to do business with Baryy and Leith BMW.

Tim Hicks at Leith BMW was amazing!

by from Fuquay Varina, NC |

My wife and I just purchased our first BMW from Leith BMW in Raleigh, NC. It was the most pleasurable car buying experience that we've ever had thanks to sales associate Tim Hicks! He was extremely knowledgable about each car we drove and was not at all pushy. He was AMAZING and didn't mind staying late to help us anyway possible. Thanks Tim and thanks Leith BMW, we will be back!!

BMW, Leith, Jimmy Daniel are the best.

by from Kannapolis, NC |

By far the best dealer I have ever dealt with. I lived in Chicago and still purchased my cars from Leith BMW. Cannot say enough about my Sales Consultant Jimmy Daniel. Highly knowledgeable and trust worthy. Jimmy and Leith have my highest recommendation!!

BMW X3 35i- Brad Timberlake a true professional!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I just purchased a 2014 BMW X3 xDrive 35i from Leith BMW in Raleigh. I have been a BMW owner for many years and went into the dealership knowing exactly what I wanted. Working with Brad Timberlake was one of the most pleasant buying experiences I've ever had. Brad was knowledgeable and professional. He spent as much time as necessary making sure we understood all the features and functions of our new car. I highly recommend Brad Timberlake and look forward to working with him again on my next BMW purchase.

A memorable Memorial day purchase experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

After seeing a BMW 335i coupe that I was interested in on the Internet, I went the Leith BMW on Saturday May 24th to take a closer look. Barry Frucht saw me peering in the car windows and came out to assist. He was obviously quite knowledgeable - and was able to adequately answer all of my questions. He suggested a test-drive and out we went. When we returned to the dealership, Barry took the time to explain the differences with other cars on the lot. Over the next couple of days, we corresponded regularly via email, with Barry responding quickly even during his days off. Despite the fact that I am a Canadian, Barry was able to arrange financing at a great rate. The purchase went smoothly and quickly, You would never know that it was a holiday (Memorial Day). The final hurdle we had was to get the car to my house (since I had driven to the dealership in my other car). I sadly left the new BMW behind, with Barry promising to get the vehicle delivered to my house. I was very surprised when I looked out my window a couple hours later, and there was the car, sitting in the driveway.

Professional, courteous experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

Had dealt with this dealership several times in past, but not for 10 years or so. Met our salesperson (John Draz) when we went to browse; it was like talking to a friendly acquaintance rather than a sales associate. There was never any hint of pressure nor was there any bothersome follow up calls or flood of emails. When we refined our target, John was nothing but accommodating, courteous, and a pleasure to be with. We drove a couple of cars and overall the process took the better part of the day before all was said and done, but John marched us through efficiently and pleasantly. Follow up has been timely and as promised. We got a 535i, love it and were delighted with the service & everyone at the dealership.

2014 BMW X5 35i

by from Cary, NC |

Barry Frucht was my sales and leasing client advisor at Leith BMW in Raleigh. With Barry?s help, I purchased 2014 BMW X5 35i with all the packages and options that I wanted and at the right price. Everything was handled quickly and professionally. Barry Frucht was very helpful and provided a lot of useful information about the new car?s features and showed how they work. The atmosphere at the dealership was relaxing and enjoyable, with friendly conversations and no sales pitches. I highly recommend Barry Frucht to all BMW buyers.

X3 purchase, May 2014

by from Wilson NC |

Unless you have been living under a rock, you have found yourself at a new or used car dealership. If your experiences of been like some of mine in the past, a root canal is the better option. Being in sales myself it is always interesting to see how you will be treated, as I measure sales people like my customers measure me. This purchase actually started out months ago when I spoke with Barry Frucht to discuss purchasing a used X5 from him at Leith Motors BMW on Capital Blvd in Raleigh. After a couple of hours we could not get together on price, but for the first time I actually felt I found a person who wasn't in it for the commission check, which brings us to the purchase of a new 2015 BMW X3 from Barry. The beginning of May I got thinking about another run at purchasing a BMW and found one in MD, but before completing that deal I did some digging and found I had saved Barry's number from the last effort. So I call him on May 8th and our conversation picked up like we were old friends. Asked how I was doing etc and I told him I saw the X3 on their website, and asked if it was still available, and it was. I asked if he could provide me with some information and the following morning he called with it and we made a deal on the phone to purchase it. At no time did I feel under pressure to purchase or told I needed to make a decision because two other people also had interest. If not for the small talk I would have been out of dealership within an hour which for me is record time. Bottom line, if you want about as pleasant pain free car purchase and you are in market for a BMW or a nice used car it would be worth your time to stop by and see Barry Frucht, he understands it's not just about the sale.

Barry Frucht - 2011 Honda Civic Si

by from Raleigh, NC |

My experience at Leith BMW was outstanding. I bought a 2011 Honda Civic si , Barry Frucht was patient with me in making the decision to purchase the car. He was very helpful in helping me filling out the credit check application and helpful in the process of all the paper work for the purchase.

Brad Timberlake - Sales Associate

by from Southern Pines, NC |

My wife and I purchased a 2014 X3 BMW through Brad Timberlake of Leith BMW on May 3, 2014. We did not have a good sales experience at the BMW dealership in Fayetteville, NC and decided to "shop around" a bit more through the Internet. We read about Leith BMW (great reviews) and decided to ask for a quote on an X3 through their website. Within two hours, we received a quote (pretty much matching the quote from Fayetteville) from Brad and began phone conversations with him to seal the deal. Brad was very professional, poised, possessed great product knowledge about the car, and did not apply any type of "there's no tomorrow" pressure on us. We closed the deal over the phone and took delivery on the car the very next day. When meeting Brad for the first time, we were impressed with his interpersonal skills and how he went out of his way to make us feel so welcomed in the showroom. He took us for another test ride...showed us all of the features/benefits the car and Leith BMW has to offer...and we were on our way home driving the nicest automobile we have ever owned. Thank you, Brad Timberlake and Leith BMW...we will try and send as much business Brad's way as we can...the consummate sales professional and a great representative of Leith BMW.