Leith BMW

5603 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-349-2410
Used 866-727-7584
Service 877-238-6834

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Great service. Wonderful experience.

by from Raleigh, NC |

The sales rep we used was Terry Hutchinson. He was excellent. Made the sales experience very enjoyable. He is a nice young man and delivered on 100% of commitments he made. We bought a 2014 750 LI. This is the 5th car of this type we have purchased from this dealer and have never had anything but good experiences with them. I can recommend Terry and the dealership without reservation.

Brad Timberlake 2013 BMW 328i

by from Raleigh, NC |

Brad was extremely helpful through the entire process starting a couple months ago when I was looking for a 5 Series- excellent communication and updating me with options. Bought a 3 series yesterday as I couldn't wait any longer, and Brad found the right car for me. Highly recommended!

Great Experience Barry Frucht and Barry Carpenter

by from raleigh, nc |

Barry Frucht is a very professional and a very patient man ... over all he just ROCKS! I also had the pleasure of interacting with his sales manager Barry Carpenter and Mr. Carpenter is an amazing down to earth do the right thing for his employer and customer attitude type of guy. Over all buying experience has been smooth, professional and fun. Barry and Barry: Wishing you and families health, happiness, and prosperity always! Thanks and Regards, Pradeep Palreddy

Leith BMW- Daniel Clampett

by from Raleigh, NC |

Great experience..... no stress, hassle-free transaction. This is my second BMW from this dealership and they continue to make the car buying process super easy while maintaining a high level of professionalism. Daniel was knowledgable and always available to answer any questions or concerns. Very happy with my experience and purchase!

Great Experience for 2013 335i

by from Raleigh, NC |

Excellent experience purchasing a new 2013 335i from Terry Hutchinson. He worked with me prior to going to the dealership so I had all of the information ready for my purchase. We had a very quick, painless, negotiation and transaction. Will buy all of my future cars from Terry at Leith BMW

2014 BMW 328 xi sport wagon - Barry Frucht

by from Raleigh, NC |

Just leased my second BMW wagon from Leith, working with Barry Frucht. 2014 BMW 238 xi sport wagon and really like this car. Barry was excellent to work with as my work/travel schedule is very busy and he made the process very easy for me from the ordering to delivery (when I was out of the country). Can't say enough about the great service. We've been working with Leith for over 30 years now and this last experience working with Barry was the best.

Barry Frucht with Leith BMW is the best!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I worked with Barry Frucht to purchase my 2011 BMW 328i that I had been leasing. I was having a very rough go at life and walked into Leith BMW feeling confident that I was going to come out on the losing end, given my recent life circumstances. Barry bent over backwards to help me, employing every resource he had to not only get me approved for my loan but at a ridiculously great interest rate. At no point in time did he waiver in his confidence to help ease my concerns, and his hard work and extreme efforts actually afforded me hours of sleep at night that I hadn't experienced in years. I couldn't be more thrilled with the entire experience, and it was all due to Barry's diligence and the kindness and compassion of the staff at Leith BMW. Thank you all so, so much for helping me!! Anyone in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area should visit Barry Frucht for ALL of your BMW needs.

BMW 535i

by from lynchburg va |

I recently purchased a used 2013 BMW 535i from Leith BMW. The sales person Barry Frucht was great. He was very knowledgable about the vehicles and very helpful. I didnt feel any pressure from him at all about purchasing a car. Everyone at the dealership were friendly and professional.

My First BMW!

by from Raleigh NC |

Just bought my first BMW from Barry Frucht at Leith BMW. I test drove both the X3 and the new X1 and ended up buying a 2014 BMWX1 xDrive28i! Barry was great and awfully patient while I decided which car was best for me. The folks at the dealer were very nice also and the whole process was done quickly and painlessly! Thanks to them I have a great car and am enjoying my morning and evening commute much better than before.

Gary Peacock

by from Dunn NC |

Leith is the place for BMW sales. Terry Hutchinson found the car we wanted at the price we wanted to pay. If you are looking a BMW Leith is the place and Terry is your man. I will do business with him again in the future.