Leith BMW

5603 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616

New 888-349-2410
Used 866-727-7584
Service 877-238-6834

Leith. The Name You Can Trust.

Love my new 328i convertible

by from Raleigh, NC |

I couldn't have asked for a better buying process! Jason Caldwell was great! I will be referring anyone I know that wants a BMW to him. My whole experience was wonderful!!

2010 Honda EX-L

by from Raleigh, NC |

I got my first car .. hurraayy. This wouldn't have been possible without the efforts of "Jimmy Daniel". Recently i decided to buy a used cars when my loan application for new cars was rejected by many dealers because i am on student visa. Leith BMW not only made it possible to finance the car but also made it a hassle free experience. I just visited the dealer once to get the car ( they picked me up from my place which is approx ~20 miles away), and everything else was coordinated earlier over the phone and emails (expect prompt replies, even during after hours). Would definitely refer to any future buyers and look forward to do business with this dealer again.

Just picked up my Z4 from John Clagett it is great

by from Cary, NC |

I ordered a Z4 from John and the process was so easy. He had everything ready and it took less than 45 minutes to pickup my new car. Most of the time was John setting up my iphone to work with the car and showing me all the features so when i left everything was working and set up, my seats, my phones etc.

Fantastic lease experience!

by from Raleigh, NC |

I just leased a brand new 328i from Leith and I have to report that I had a great experience. Without question, Mike Abramson is *the* sales guy to talk to. It couldn't have been an easier experience and I got a great price too boot! I liked Mike because I took several days to decide and he was very patient through the whole process. My wife will tell you that I don't put up with much nonsense, in fact we flew from NC to FL to get her a Lexus RX350 and drove back to NC simply because the local dealer was playing games. I didn't have to deal with any of that here, and Mike dealt with every detail from start to finish. If you get a BMW (and you know you want one), go to Leith and see Mike!

Love my new BMW328i

by from Knightdale, NC |

Excellent and personal service from beginning to end. Barry Frucht made sure we knew about all the unique details of the car.

Mike Abramson did a great job, and I love my X3

by from Raleigh, NC |

I recently bought a 2013 X3 and Mike Abramson was my salesperson. Mike was very attentive throughout the process. He was responsive via email when I preferred that method to communicate. He also worked hard to find out anything about the car that he wasn't sure about. Salespeople at other dealerships were not always responsive, and would guess at how features worked. Mike actually researched the feature to be sure he could explain it well. Also, I decided to take BMW?s open offer to pick up my new car at the Performance Center/factory in Spartanbug SC. BMW really puts on a show for you there. They put you up in a hotel, feed you, have professional drivers show you how to use major safety features of your car on the track, with YOU driving. I highly recommend picking your car up at the Performance Center. Doing so created work for Mike, but he didn't complain and I think he enjoyed the process and the fact that it added to my enjoyment. I love the X3, and Mike helped make it an enjoyable experience. Thanks Mike!

Great place to buy a car from Anthony Pelosi

by from Raleigh NC |

A great place to buy a new or used car. Anthony Pelosi was very nice, knowledgable and patient while we were in the market to buy a used BMW. I left a message on their website the night before and the next morning he called me back. I made an appointment with him that morning. He had gotten exactly the car I was looking for and the price was perfect. And they gave me an awesome pprice on my trade in. I have to say that that was the most relaxing car buying experience I have ever had. Thank you Anthony Pelosi and the rest of the sales team at Leigh BMW! I will definitely do business with you again. Anna Turley

Great Car, Great Service and salesmen wasn't pushy

by from Holly Springs, NC |

We were looking for a preowned BMW with a few specifics the car needed. We looked at cars online and then went to the nearby dealerships. When we went to Leith and began to work with Anthony Pelosi, he made the process and experience easy. We talked about what we were looking for and he listened. After test driving the car and talking in general a bit, we left and went to a dfiferent dealer. Although the other dealer was great, we did not find the car that did not have issues. We went back to Leith and worked with Anthony again Once we narrowed down the model he helped find the right car. He was not pushy and did not put on the full court press to close. He allowed us to take the car for the evening/day and drive it like we would normally do in a day. This allowed us to make a much more informed decision and get a much better feel for the car and how it drove outside the typical 10-20 minute test drive.

Very Pleasant Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

I have dealt with a lot of luxury car dealers in the past. But Mr.Barry Frucht stands out from them. Most recently I purchased 2013 BMW x5 35i and Barry made this experience truly smooth and pleasant! I was also very impressed by Barry's multi-lingual talents. :)

Great experience with Leith BMW and Mike Abramson

by from Durham, NC |

I very much enjoyed my experience in purchasing a 2013 BMW X3 35i from Leith BMW in Raleigh, NC. This was largely due to having the good fortune to work with Mike Abramson. Mike was completely straight-forward and fair, not at all pushy, very professional and courteous, while still a lot of fun. Without question the best experience I've had in a car purchase (and there have been many....).